Okay ur min wage is 7$ but its 14$ for us so it evens out
That’s only because they including the khasaaro south
Seattle minimum wage is $16
But you have to adjust it to living expenses though
$14 in Toronto feels like $4 in Mississippi kkk

Tukraq

VIP
CAN YOU DUMB IT DOWN HOLY :gucciwhat:
a house in say Toronto will be more expensive than one in red deer, you get paid more salary most likely living in Toronto though so the cost is based on how rich the people are, if they were broke like say Alabama the prices would go down otherwise nobody would buy

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
8E831A92-04EB-45B3-A433-94FB775BEAEB.png

@Tukraq @Glizzo da Goat and @Muhammad Bire family been living of £16k pound a year. £1333 a month to feed 8 kids. Kkkkkkk how you calling the UK gaajo while your below the poverty line in the US.

Bet you guys used to have cereal with powdered milk gaajadaad tahiin wasse :nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP
View attachment 95141

@Tukraq @Glizzo da Goat and @Muhammad Bire family been living of £16k pound a year. £1333 a month to feed 8 kids. Kkkkkkk how you calling the UK gaajo while your below the poverty line in the US.

Bet you guys used to have cereal with powdered milk gaajadaad tahiin wasse :nahgirl:
americas a big place I'm from Seattle where 100k is the poverty line and we eat good out here, do the math, y'all pay less then I made at 14 to your doctors lol, we is not the same

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
View attachment 95141

Bet you guys used to have cereal with powdered milk gaajadaad tahiin wasse
We do tax evasion simple
We’re famous for it
Call us broke but every family in Mn Seattle and Ohio have a house and 2019 Toyota RAV4 or Highlander

amuus waraa the UK ministry of finance reported y’all have the highest rate of welfare intake of all immigrants
They said we want the immigrants from the 70s who were educated and contributed, and that the new ones just take and eat up our resources not working :damn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That’s only because they including the khasaaro south
Seattle minimum wage is $16
But you have to adjust it to living expenses though
$14 in Toronto feels like $4 in Mississippi kkk
a house in say Toronto will be more expensive than one in red deer, you get paid more salary most likely living in Toronto though so the cost is based on how rich the people are, if they were broke like say Alabama the prices would go down otherwise nobody would buy
Kk I get it now aight ima head to bed yall niggas have fun wit yo diaspora warz :kanyeshrug:

View attachment 95141

View attachment 95141

14,524 pound a year loool. The haves have earn twice as much as them. These guys would be poverty level in Uk. Ceerta would add some money to their wages

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
like I said I live in Seattle and 18k is not even a possible outcome as its under the cities minimum wage https://grow.acorns.com/how-seattles-minimum-wage-has-changed-the-city/
since the minimum that even 14 year olds make is 24k(more then y'all doctors lol):mjlol:
The data is completely off , a random wrote it
Your own ministry of finance said y’all were more of a drain then positive to The UK
They said you take more from benefits and council homes and welfare then you contribute through spending and taxes

Tukraq

VIP
14,524 pound a year loool. The haves have earn twice as much as them. These guys would be poverty level in Uk. Ceerta would add some money to their wages
legal minimum in my city is around 24k, this is the amount 14 year olds make in Seattle, our poverty level is about 100k so most of the UK would be available to Ceerta here including your top 5 percent

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Wlhi u sound nacas
If they truly made that much they would all be in shelters not driving luxury SUVs and running businesses
You wish it was true, to drag us on to your khaasaronimo
Personally I’d believe your ministry of finance more than Wikipedia kkkk
How is your own government calling wastes wa yaab

everyone in Seattle making minimum 50k we ain’t speaking for other states other than Mn

Trending