Ramla tell us about her adventures in London

Tukraq

VIP
So thats how u wanna move :cosbyhmm:

f*ck america fatfuck country shooting up eachother :camby:

Imagine spending ur life savings on fixing a broken arm couldnt be me:browtf:

Imagine having to actually live beside AAs couldnt be me :browtf:

Imagine having a racist as ur president couldnt be me:browtf:

Imagine ur city being known as hella rainy and bare liberal cadaans couldnt be me :browtf:
canada is gaajo only slightly richer than the UK, y'all still get no bands lol, and yeah we shoot so what better to be safe than sorry

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Imagine eating cereal with henny
Imagine your life goal being to kiss Drakes shoes at the club
Imagine never even thinking about homeownership because it’s just as likely as meatballs raining
Imagine having to deal with Prabjeet who is in Vaughan but you can smell him from Brampton kkkk
Nigga go to sauga and you'll see houses lined up wit somalis owning them false :camby:

Niggas all over the world suck off celebrities if drake went to seattle you tellin me people wouldnt fanboy over him :comeon:

Go control ur cousin hes running around the streets with a hard on asking men for sex :browtf:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Nigga go to sauga and you'll see houses lined up wit somalis owning them false :camby:

Niggas all over the world suck off celebrities if drake went to seattle you tellin me people wouldnt fanboy over him :comeon:

Go control ur cousin hes running around the streets with a hard on asking men for sex :browtf:
What the f*ck is in this mans pants :damn:
We should not be dueling we are same continent
Let’s karbash UK together, like the old times :mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
canada is gaajo only slightly richer than the UK, y'all still get no bands lol, and yeah we shoot so what better to be safe than sorry
Negro u think i care about Canada :heh:

Dont use our name to run away from the karbaash @AarHawd_7 was about to give yall thats soft :susp:

U wanna compare bank accounts buddy i got enough racks to buy all of seattle nize it :susp:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
What the f*ck is in this mans pants :damn:
We should not be dueling we are same continent
Let’s karbash UK together, like the old times :mjlol:
Waraa i think u got it mixed up I DO NOT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT CANADA but if ur gonna do diaspora wars please do it the right way no scapegoating

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Waraa i think u got it mixed up I DO NOT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT CANADA but if ur gonna do diaspora wars please do it the right way no scapegoating
Then I’ll end you :mugshotman::camby::fredo:
Seattle niggas run you niggas ask Russell Simmons
@Tukraq is we bout to tag this nigga the SeaTac way???:francis:

Tukraq

VIP
Negro u think i care about Canada :heh:

Dont use our name to run away from the karbaash @AarHawd_7 was about to give yall thats soft :susp:

U wanna compare bank accounts buddy i got enough racks to buy all of seattle nize it :susp:
would be impossible when the richest men in the world live in Seattle :chrisfreshhah: remember even 100k here is called broke lol https://www.seattlebusinessmag.com/economy/even-100k-salary-you-can-be-broke-seattle UK is too easy(total gaajo third world country) and @AarHawd_7 wasn't saying much

Tukraq

VIP
Americans are pussy’s bro African American watchdogs
"Americans are pussies, id show them what I could do with a butter knife in the UK"
a8f.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
By that logic the UK "brokeboys" u were dissing got more guap than you nigga please currency rates dont mean shit :mjlol:
our dollar is a 1.08 to them. 8 cents is nothing
Try and take the average salary of 30k euro and live on it here
Won’t last very Kong

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
"Americans are pussies, id show them what I could do with a butter knife in the UK"
a8f.jpg
I held my first tool at 13 wlhi

My aabo showed me how to pull out and clean the cartridge and I got aim too :fredo:

let one of you UK fuckers try that knife shit wlhi dead from 50 feet away :damn:

Trending

Latest posts