Racist white women

Uk racists try their best no to show their racism, but this women said the word 'black' with so much conviction thats it's even hard for other undercover racists to defend her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is polite.

:deadrose:She should teach her highbrow ' passive aggressive racism' to the types of Americans who think they can get away with the n-word with a hard R.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Racism in the UK is mild compared to the US it seems,, here I was thinking she was gonna scream some slurs.

Black people: We’re black and we’re proud

Drunk white woman: You’re black I said black.

Black people: How dare you call us black, you vile racist woman.

and the winner of the victim Olympics 2023 goes to the uh….. those wonderful people over there.

Uk racists try their best no to show their racism, but this women said the word 'black' with so much conviction thats it's even hard for other undercover racists to defend her.
This looks very familiar, and you might be misreading her innate messaging. From the shape of her mouth in pronouncing the word 'black man', I promise you she looked as if a dilettante on the prowl, and wanted to go home with him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I actually like her.
1673685503241.png

Trending

Latest posts