Racist white women

World

VIP
why is there so many incels here defending a racist woman attacking someone with the same skin colour as you? ceebta aduunka, basement dwellers that i’ve never encountered in real life.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

We're different because we don't whinge like the Poms; we exchange insults and mostly laugh about it

I was a true mooryaan when I first arrived as a child from Kakuma; I beat up any white kid that tried to bully me in primary school -- and they became my friends afterwards

:rejoice:

Wallaahi, I beat up a Portuguese kid who called me the n-word. He called cops on me, but I insisted he started it. There was another co-worker who didn't see the fighting but was near. When the cops asked him who started, he told the truth. They couldn't charge me because there was no witnesses, but during the scuffle, he hit a wall and was bleeding. That kid left me alone ever since and stood clear from me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aboriginals are aboriginal
"Eskimos" are Siberian genetically so they're indhoyar.
Sri Lankan depends on the ethnicity. The Hindu Tamils are Darvidian & the Buddhist Sinhalese are Aryan.
Samis are unique since most of their relatives got packed rip to the original Europeans. They're just Sami

Trending

Latest posts