Racist white women

Based

VIP
Black people when they are called black
55E65FC4-3AD6-4805-BC40-FCC2C21FCC25.jpeg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You know the Brits have it good when they complain about being called Black.

They wouldn’t last a week in Australia.

:dead:

You know the Brits have it good when they complain about being called Black.

They wouldn’t last a week in Australia.

:dead:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

We're different because we don't whinge like the Poms; we exchange insults and mostly laugh about it

I was a true mooryaan when I first arrived as a child from Kakuma; I beat up any white kid that tried to bully me in primary school -- and they became my friends afterwards

:rejoice:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

We're different because we don't whinge like the Poms; we exchange insults and mostly laugh about it

I was a true mooryaan when I first arrived as a child from Kakuma; I beat up any white kid that tried to bully me in primary school -- and they became my friends afterwards

You know kids want to test you if you are soft, then when they realise you're a tough little niggling they'll become friends with you lol.

I would argue brits are better at exchanging insults than any other country with the exception of maybe america

Trending

Latest posts