Racism In Somalia: Arabic 'Soft-Hairs' Always Run The Show

I guess they got sick of being abused in the south, I’m sure they’ll be followed with the same treatment :snoop:

If they went to Tanzania their living conditions would improve 1000%. I don't understand relocating across different regions only to deal with the same bs.

All the bantus that went to Tanzania are not returning because of how well they are treated and the prosperity they live in. Somali for them will never compare.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
If they went to Tanzania their living conditions would improve 1000%. I don't understand relocating across different regions only to deal with the same bs.

All the bantus that went to Tanzania are not returning because of how well they are treated and the prosperity they live in. Somali for them will never compare.
I saw a short video on YouTube of that. They seemed happier in Tanzania and they were welcomed back by them:hmm:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
We should be monitoring bravanese and bejunis instead of Somali Bantu. Those guys are dangerous

Nope.

We should be monitoring and keeping taps on Bantus. Who do you think is out here committing and constantly signing up to become suicide bombers? We outta be observing and taking notes. Gotta keep a close eye on these folks. Some even go out their way to join al Shabaab because they see it as a chance to kill another soo called, "jileec Somali-"

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
why are people on here deadset on relocating minority that speaks somali and practice islam? they never declared a race war on somalis. it's us that use and abuse them for our agenda, look at shabaab brainwashing bantus to there grunt work.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
USC raping Bantus? That explains why some Bantus could pass for Somali. I will never support or condone the abuse of any human being. I just dislike the false narrative that they push about ethnic Somalis.

As for those farmlands, who gave it to Bantus? The Italians right? Who owned those farmlands before Bantus showed up/were brought over?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

people have been taught that bantu features are not desirable and that being close to Arab is good. It’s a form of colonial mindset. Our former masters still have influence.

Warya you are not abgaal. What kind of bs is this? No abgaal would support our ppl being expelled from our lands over .5 niggas.
Never said expel anyone, I just said give the region a choice . You really think we can kick out an ethnic group in our country when we are littered around the globe as qaxootis?

people have been taught that bantu features are not desirable and that being close to Arab is good. It’s a form of colonial mindset. Our former masters still have influence.

Somalis have no "master" and never felt inferior to anyone. Colonialism was for a short period and they didn't break the Somali spirit.

We are not Bantus and they need to love their own features, it's not our job to love it or to promote it.

Somali/Cushitic features are loved by Somalis and Cushites.

Somalis love themselves, our issue as Somalis is working on unity and peace, not low self-esteem. In fact, Somalis have too much self-esteem/arrogance that allows Somalis to try and say anything.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
why are people on here deadset on relocating minority that speaks somali and practice islam? they never declared a race war on somalis. it's us that use and abuse them for our agenda, look at shabaab brainwashing bantus to there grunt work.
Mashallah you said a nice thing they are Muslims and they are our people we use them to kill each other before al shabaab lets not pretend we were all Somalis and happy there was war.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
First it was the southern cushites, and now its us. History is repeating itself.

Trending