Raaskambooni

Gabz so when did you get your rights as becoming recognised Kenyan citizens 1 2013:mjlol:

Then you had the audacity to talk about Ogaden.
But at least you are better off than Mx in NFD:manny:

Proud Shifta.

:banderas:
You have never been Shifta maybe in Mandeera.

I think the reason why the Kenyan government denied you access is because MX are alien to the concept of sharing.
They would have turned banditry to kick out Garreh from Mandeera just like they did in Gedo.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
You have never been Shifta maybe in Mandeera.

I think the reason why the Kenyan government denied you access is because MX are alien to the concept of sharing.
They would have turned banditry to kick out Garreh from Mandeera just like they did in Gedo.

We can share and we do. Laakin once people start wars with us. We are ruthless. But the British hated us and the Kenyans keep the Shifta tag on us.

:wow:

Abaq

VIP
I'm not done doing research. Once I'm done I'll share with you. Links and all. So you can see for yourself.
Waamo (historical Wardey name for Jubbaland and NFD) was conquered by a Darod alliance including Ogaden, Harti and Mareexaan. That's why afterwards the land and the wardey slaves were literally divided between the clans. Ogaden took the lions share since they put in most work, Mareexan took most of Gedo where they settled anyway, and the Harti merchants took the coastal strip to trade. Even the Orma (remnants of the Wardey in Kenya) even admit this history and write it in their books, forget about the odayaasha Darod in Jubbaland/NFD who all know this history. These yaryars all came after we did the hard work and we graciously let them live amongst us and look at them today.

We can share and we do. Laakin once people start wars with us. We are ruthless. But the British hated us and the Kenyans keep the Shifta tag on us.

:wow:
You dont share anything you either are kicked out like as in Mudug or kick out as in Gedo.

Also when you had Kismaayo.
You kicked out MJ,most of Ogaden and even tried to cleanse Galjecel.

Adaawe

Waamo (historical Wardey name for Jubbaland and NFD) was conquered by a Darod alliance including Ogaden, Harti and Mareexaan. That's why afterwards the land and the wardey slaves were literally divided between the clans. Ogaden took the lions share since they put in most work, Mareexan took most of Gedo where they settled anyway, and the Harti merchants took the coastal strip to trade. Even the Orma (remnants of the Wardey in Kenya) even admit this history and write it in their books, forget about the odayaasha Darod in Jubbaland/NFD who all know this history. These yaryars all came after we did the hard work and we graciously let them live amongst us and look at them today.

Bro trust me I know this. I'm Reer Guuri. My section of MX were the vanguards of the Darood conquest of Waamo. All these yaryars came during the 40s brought by Harti merchants. Today they think they own the land. Ridiculous.

:mjlol:

Adaawe

You dont share anything you either are kicked out like as in Mudug or kick out as in Gedo.

Also when you had Kismaayo.
You kicked out MJ,most of Ogaden and even tried to cleanse Galjecel.

You act like a victim. Stop being a naag ninyaho. Uff. It's unbecoming.

:gucciwhat:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
In the 90s by a Kenyan born American academic.They are pastoralists who moved south from Wajeer in the 30s

View attachment 123055

So Orma is laangaab yet they own many lands between Gaarisa, Lamu and Malindi :kanyehmm:

View attachment 123056

Gaaljecel is the only Somali clan that inhabits the Kenyan Coast.
Ogadens also inhabit the pacific ocean in San Diego aswell as the beautiful city of Cape Town :duck:
Yes sxb after many years of persecution beesha won a court case 2013 granting citizenship

It seems like this map is more accurate than I thought :win:View attachment 123065

I use to hear rumours of beesha living as far as mombasa seems legit now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro just get Hiiran or half if it secured and start claiming Liibaan and Mandheera as Gardheere land.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
In the 90s by a Kenyan born American academic.They are pastoralists who moved south from Wajeer in the 30s

View attachment 123055

So Orma is laangaab yet they own many lands between Gaarisa, Lamu and Malindi :kanyehmm:

View attachment 123056

Gaaljecel is the only Somali clan that inhabits the Kenyan Coast.
Lamu County is Bajuun area.
Stop claiming every where. Specially Lamu coast Coast area are Bajuun Land. There are some HARTI there too in the coast area in Kenya Lamu County.
May be there is few Galjacel crossing the border for grazy, but that is it.
Also stop that stupid map, making Cawarmale Hawiye.
Cawarmale are Maxamud Harti Warsangeli. I know that i am from Jubaland/Waamo.
My Uncle married to Cawarmale/Warsangeli Woman beautiful, she always say that she is Cusman Ibrahim(Cawarale) Warsangile.

Lamu County is Bajuun area.
Stop claiming every where. Specially Lamu coast Coast area are Bajuun Land. There are some HARTI there too in the coast area in Kenya Lamu County.
May be there is few Galjacel crossing the border for grazy, but that is it.
Also stop that stupid map, making Cawarmale Hawiye.
Cawarmale are Maxamud Harti Warsangeli. I know that i am from Jubaland/Waamo.
My Uncle married to Cawarmale/Warsangeli Woman beautiful, she always say that she is Cusman Ibrahim(Cawarale) Warsangile.
Warya this guy Gabz once claimmed that the Galjecel in Kismaayo were helping to fight Cawrmala and it pissed him off.
He found out that they are Sheegato under MJ protection.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Warya this guy Gabz once claimmed that the Galjecel in Kismaayo were helping to fight Cawrmala and it pissed him off.
He found out that they are Sheegato under MJ protection.
The fool is claiming everybody!!
The claimed Cawarmale.
Now they are claiming : Cusman Adan, Bahgreen, Cusman Maxamud, MJ, Maxamed Harti, Coobe Kabalaax.
Somebody who has that lineage, how can you claimed.
In Waamo and Jubaland Galjecel has one Shared Village with Sade. That is it, that is why, they are claiming everbody.
Good try no chance, Cawarmale is Harti. MJ Waamo is Harti.
good byeeeeeeee.
Look, maybe to claim Madow!!!

The fool is claiming everybody!!
The claimed Cawarmale.
Now they are claiming : Cusman Adan, Bahgreen, Cusman Maxamud, MJ, Maxamed Harti, Coobe Kabalaax.
Somebody who has that lineage, how can you claimed.
In Waamo and Jubaland Galjecel has one Shared Village with Sade. That is it, that is why, they are claiming everbody.
Good try no chance, Cawarmale is Harti. MJ Waamo is Harti.
good byeeeeeeee.
Look, maybe to claim Madow!!!
Galjecel in Lower Jubba were brought by MJs in the 60s and were "MJ" till 1998 when Barre Hiraale took over.
So they shed the MJnimo to avoid the wrath of Hiraale.

Last edited: