Raaskambooni

Proof raaskamboni is not ogadeen and is a gaaljecel deegaan
Click on the link

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Proof raaskamboni is not ogadeen and is a gaaljecel deegaan
Click on the link
Your claim might be valid, but Jubaland is for whoever has more guns, and Ogaden have more guns than everyone else.

your folks don’t settle RK..it’s Abdalle & Maqaabul deegan and the governor of Badhaadhe district itself is reer maxamed,I have close distant relatives that settle in Ras kamboni,joorey

your folks don’t settle RK..it’s Abdalle & Maqaabul deegan and the governor of Badhaadhe district itself is reer maxamed,I have close distant relatives that settle in Ras kamboni,joorey
Lol the governor is a gaaljecel man sxb. I’ll pay u if u find more than 2 OG houses in raaskambooni

Lol the governor is a gaaljecel man sxb. I’ll pay u if u find more than 2 OG houses in raaskambooni
Stop capping warya ...the governor is reer maxamed Sxb and the gudoomiyaha lower jubba is maqaabul,Gaaljecel are only in berxani..
20880E92-4777-4D19-9D44-D8009FA94EB3.jpeg
92E0B224-76C4-4E92-B2F2-673E1FDAAC1C.jpeg
D619641F-AC3B-488A-99C9-23EBD31DE24A.jpeg

Attachments

• FD24E7D1-C99B-496D-904D-BC25B2CA585B.jpeg
    FD24E7D1-C99B-496D-904D-BC25B2CA585B.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 61

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
>gaaljecel

imagine being born langaab I cannot imagine what its like

it must suck :wow:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sucks being langaab, Ras Kambooni is synonomous with Beesha OG.

Go claim a xaafad of Beledweyne

Sucks being langaab, Ras Kambooni is synonomous with Beesha OG.

Go claim a xaafad of Beledweyne
This guy claimmed that the govonor of Kismaayo when Alshabaab too over was Galjecel.
He said Yacquub who was well known Raxaweyne was Galjecel.
It's just a matter of time he will claim Axmed Madhoobe as Galjecel.

This guy claimmed that the govonor of Kismaayo when Alshabaab too over was Galjecel.
He said Yacquub who was well known Raxaweyne was Galjecel.
It's just a matter of time he will claim Axmed Madhoobe as Galjecel.
He said the governor of RK is gaaljecel when in reality he’s Abdalle and was recently killed by shabaab AUN

He said there are no OGs in Goobweyn when I am a literal land owner there with numerous other Ogadens from Kismayo :icon lol:
These langaabs would say ogs don’t belong to Somalia while they are being pushed by Hutus lol Madoobe is soft wallahi we need hardcore og guy that could clean JL

I posted raw evidence and all I see is calaacal and statements backed by 0% evidence. If u are here for FKD go tribal council. If not stop crying and post evidence showing I am wrong

I posted raw evidence and all I see is calaacal and statements backed by 0% evidence. If u are here for FKD go tribal council. If not stop crying and post evidence showing I am wrong
Lmao I showed you pictures of gudoomiyaha Badhaadhe and also some Jubbaland officials all of which are ogs plus RK gudoomiye who is Abdalle got killed two months by shabaab so what else do you want ?

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Ilahayooo Cagdheer iyo Gaaljeccel is dila !
Ilahayoooo Cagdheer iyo Sheekhaal is dila !
Ilahayo adaa weyn oo waxid, Ilahayoo Cagdheer iyo Cawrmale is dila !
images
Doqon!!
Cawarmale is with Harti with Degaan. Cawramale has No grazing with Ogaden.
So won't happen that.