Raaskambooni

reer

VIP
Funny. Hawiye & Darood fighting over Bajuni land. Buurgabo has a lot of Bajunis just like nearby Bajuni islands.

Ali Mansur, a clan elder with a henna-dyed beard and plastic sunglasses, stands on the beach in Buur Gaabo, Somalia.
View attachment 123220

buurgaabo was mixed pre 91 meel daaq weeye ileen waxba ma ogid

Bohol

VIP
They are. More Harti came though but alot MX settlers are still there. Only Dir district is Jamame. Invest in that sxb.

:yousmart:

I am already invested in Dir lands, I got 60 hectares farm in Lower Shabelle. I will expand my portfolio to include Jamaame and Hargeysa Yarey (Middle Jubba).

Bohol

VIP
Good luck with that man!!!

What luck? for Jamaame aka the hometown of Abu Ubaidah?

Jamaame is a killer. :banderas:

1591149314242.png

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I am already invested in Dir lands, I got 60 hectares farm in Lower Shabelle. I will expand my portfolio to include Jamaame and Hargeysa Yarey (Middle Jubba).

They were alot of Isaaqs who lived in Luuq pre civil war especially Rage Omar's family. And the HY of Kismaayo. You always welcome here. Politics and fkd aside. Business shouldn't affect politics is what I believe.

:manny:

Bohol

VIP
They were alot of Isaaqs who lived in Luuq pre civil war especially Rage Omar's family. And the HY of Kismaayo. You always welcome here. Politics and fkd aside. Business shouldn't affect politics is what I believe.

:manny:

HY mainly lived in Lower Shabelle before the war rather than Jubbaland. The guy who looks after my farm is a 80 year old HY he has never left the south since the 70s.

Adaawe

HY mainly lived in Lower Shabelle before the war rather than Jubbaland. The guy who looks after my farm is a 80 year old HY he has never left the south since the 70s.

Maybe that's true but I know a old school Ciidagale guy in my hometown who speaks fluent Waamo lingo. He told there some Isaaqs who were resettled in the 70s and stayed. His wife is Harti Waamo too

:icon lol: :icon lol:

Adaawe

Jamaame was always Biyomaal look at old maps you will see. Second community in Jamaame are Bantus but a lot got displaced after fighting with Biyomaal in 2009.

Biyomaal were always friendly towards Daroods. In the 60s alot of Daroods lived in Marka and Jamame in peace. Even now there is no tension.

Bohol

VIP
Maybe that's true but I know a old school Ciidagale guy in my hometown who speaks fluent Waamo lingo. He told there some Isaaqs who were resettled in the 70s and stayed. His wife is Harti Waamo too

:icon lol: :icon lol:

The former defense minister of Somalia Xussen Carab Cisse was born in Afgooye as well.

1591150180182.png

A lot of nonsense being spouted on this thread. Entire Jubbada hoose & dhexe is samaale land in its entirety. Jeberti clan own half of gedo