Raaskambooni

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Are you claiming this man is OG AUN

You are Absolute right Rascambooni is Absame, specially Abdalle, is under badhadhe .
Badhadhe too is Maqbool/Abdalle and Harti.
Harti live villages outside of Badhadhe, like Kudaa, Buulo Haaji. That is why Governor f Badhadhe is Absame and deputy Governor of Badhadhe is Harti

@Gabz19988 Galjecel live inside Ogaden territory. Hoosingow is a majority Sheekhaal town, but it is inside Ogaden territory. You can't have any exclusive claim to it.
Sheeko sheeko. It is well known OG live in one section of afmadow and now kismayo. Dhoobley as well. Harti trading community are well established in kismayo city and live in a few villages yes. Buuloxaaji is cawrmale so that is a lie.
We fought OG numerous times in our town of buurgaabo
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=130406

reer

VIP
Sheeko sheeko. It is well known OG live in one section of afmadow and now kismayo. Dhoobley as well. Harti trading community are well established in kismayo city and live in a few villages yes. Buuloxaaji is cawrmale so that is a lie.
before 91 buurgaabo had cawrmale majerten ogaden marehan and i think gaaljecel but demographics can change quickly in the jubas especially after civil war

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

It does not matter at the end. Ogaden can at anytime settle in Buurgaabo or Ras Kamboni. What does it matter if you cannot block others from settling in your town?

:drakewtf:

This is not oromia sxb Death before dishonour
Horta you are nobody in Hirshabelle I see you each time being karbashed by Sahal.

The Galjecel who make most noise about JL are always those lama noyan in Hiraan oo xawadlaha dacaska Uqaada.

They act very brave about JL affairs you ain't even doqondiid in the first place.

Let see if a Galjecel that lives in juboyinka opens their mouth.

Horta you are nobody in Hirshabelle I see you each time being karbashed by Sahal.

The Galjecel who make most noise about JL are always those lama noyan in Hiraan oo xawadlaha dacaska Uqaada.

They act very brave about JL affairs you ain't even doqondiid in the first place.

Let see if a Galjecel that lives in juboyinka opens their mouth.

somalis please leave him alone he wants nothing to with you:mjlol:
Are these your uncles sxb

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Janay Abdala is not a Harti degaan saxib stop intruding into Afmadow.
Check it man!!
is Hart Town.
Yes is border betwwen Afmadow and Kismaayo, But Definitely Harti Town.
Used be long time ago 1900 were Harti and MAXAMUD Subeer fight for long time.
Love my Absame/Kumaade Brothers.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Check it man!!
is Hart Town.
Aren't you that annoying freak called StarAbdi, even Starkast exposed you in Gedosection, walahi all you say is anti-MX. I remember now we had a back and forth about Doolo zone, and you kept denying the brewing conflict between Ogaden and Majerten, you are one of those weird kablalaxist Majertens, or you are straight up sheegato. Thats not my issue, I never even bothered asking you your subclan, but you know alot about Doolo even though you are extremely Kablalaxist biased guy:susp:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Aren't you that annoying freak called StarAbdi, even Starkast exposed in Gedosection, walahi all you say is anti-MX. I remember now we had a back and forth about Doolo zone, and you kept denying the brewing conflict between Ogaden and Majerten, you are one of those weird kablalaxist Majertens, or you are straight up sheegato.
Yes i am sheegato. Thank you man.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yes i am sheegato. Thank you man.
So many sheegato freaks walahi, what are you madhibaan ?
297651161dfa58da5298aeb44789a57e.gif

Check it man!!
is Hart Town.
Naah it's not
Are they complaining about Galjecel?
No

Because no one will complain about Galjecel.

Even if Hawiye captured Juboyinka you will still be nothing.

You raise your head in Hiraan Xawadle karbashes you.

You raise your head in Middle Shabelle Abgaal karbashes you.

You raise your head in Lower Shabelle Elay whoops your ass.

You raise your head in Lower Jubba we tolerate you because # Langaab lives matters.

It is maqabul Ogaden Gaaljecel dhib badanaa one second they’re claiming xawaadle land then raxanweyn land then now ogaden land what’s next? Xamar?:nahgirl:

Trending