Raaskambooni

Naah it's not

Are they complaining about Galjecel?
No

Because no one will complain about Galjecel.

Even if Hawiye captured Juboyinka you will still be nothing.

You raise your head in Hiraan Xawadle karbashes you.

You raise your head in Middle Shabelle Abgaal karbashes you.

You raise your head in Lower Shabelle Elay whoops your ass.

You raise your head in Lower Jubba we tolerate you because # Langaab lives matters.
But sxb u are the son of the laandheere jabeerti , a noble Arab. Im only a samaale. why is your adeero claiming he is Kenyan? Is he not a proud descendant of the great Arab Jeberti AUN .Can u answer this please. He is disgracing the great jeberti name :mjcry:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It is maqabul Ogaden Gaaljecel dhib badanaa one second they’re claiming xawaadle land then raxanweyn land then now ogaden land what’s next? Xamar?:nahgirl:
Do they even have 1 tuulo to themself? Beerxaani is shared also :damn:

But sxb u are the son of the laandheere jabeerti , a noble Arab. Im only a samaale. why is your adeero claiming he is Kenyan? Is he not a proud descendant of the great Arab Jeberti AUN .Can u answer this please. He is disgracing the great jeberti name :mjcry:
Because Landheere live in three countries.The British split us into 3 countries.

Why talk about Jabarti? Or you want to pull the iriir card to feel accommodated.
You are Galjecel not even Hawiye.

Think twice before u claim other people’s lands. Jubaland belongs to the native inhabitants. Illegal immigrants have plenty of land in their deserts and occupied countries which they claim and even more land in the great state of yemen

Think twice before u claim other people’s lands. Jubaland belongs to the native inhabitants. Illegal immigrants have plenty of land in their deserts and occupied countries which they claim
Did you bring land from walaweyne?
You have been burning charcoal on the Jubbas that is why your communities are crowded in forested areas.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Think twice before u claim other people’s lands. Jubaland belongs to the native inhabitants. Illegal immigrants have plenty of land in their deserts and occupied countries which they claim and even more land in the great state of yemen

To be completely blunt with you. You aren't mentioned in most records concerning Jubbaland that I seen. Especially the colonial records of importance on all of Jubbaland dating back to the 19th century. Maps and all that. The areas you claim were inhabited by Waboni and Galla (Oromos) which the Darood conquest finished off. I'm doing research on the settlement and treaties on Jubbaland as we speak. I'll debunk alot of misconceptions that people have about Jubbaland and who settles it.

:yousmart:

Why would madobe call his death squad ras kamboni then?
Also on the other side of the border are Ogadens.
Gaaljecel are native to jubaland but rasmboni isnt theirs. There are more Madow there than gaaljecel.

To be completely blunt with you. You aren't mentioned in most records concerning Jubbaland that I seen. Especially the colonial records of importance on all of Jubbaland dating back to the 19th century. Maps and all that. The areas you claim were inhabited by Waboni and Galla (Oromos) which the Darood conquest finished off. I'm doing research on the settlement and treaties on Jubbaland as we speak. I'll debunk alot of misconceptions that people have about Jubbaland and who settles it.

:yousmart:
Jubaland historically referred to NFD region as well as present day Jubaland. These maps show that

Jubaland historically referred to NFD region as well as present day Jubaland. These maps show that
Wrong NFD was referred to as Tanaland,your folks were brought by usc moryaan Sxb and they wrecked havoc on forest by burning everything to make charcoal wallahi GJ only bring caano and hilib to the city like you niggas are worse than Madow

Wrong NFD was referred to as Tanaland,your folks were brought by usc moryaan Sxb and they wrecked havoc on forest by burning everything to make charcoal wallahi GJ only bring caano and hilib to the city like you niggas are worse than Madow
Why is your name waamo horta
Waamo is used by the indigenous population. You are from Kenya and Ethiopia. Same way your uncle used the RK name when he is from jigjiga

Trending