Quitting bariis and baasto for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut out carbs entirely. Just eat veggies and and protein. Drink only water and whole milk.

But you're going to have to eat even more than you're used to or else you'll crash.

If you feel a crash coming eat some fruit but not too much.

The weight will melt off like butter. :ahh:

PS You'll most likely lose weight everywhere first except your calool. Just keep going, the belly is always the last area to lose fat and the first to gain.
I am away from home most of the time man. it's hard. I want to try on and off kind of diet. I'll eat regular somali food for a month, and then change it all out the next month.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Everthng looks good but what is shakshuko? I thought that was an insult, like ?:cosbyhmm:
Lol I thought all Somalis had this?

It's basically poached eggs in tomatoe sauce, chilli, peppers and onions. I added a bit more veg and kidney beans though to make it more filling.

Somalis usually simplify it for breakfast (just the eggs, tomatoe sauce and unions with some canjelo)

It looks like this.

20160926-shakshuka-17-thumb-1500xauto-434268.jpg

It's basically poached eggs in tomatoe sauce, chilli, peppers and onions. I added a bit more veg and kidney beans though to make it more filling.

Somalis usually simplify it for breakfast (just the eggs, tomatoe sauce and unions with some canjelo)

It looks like this.

View attachment 16506
that looks delicious actually. i always eat plain eggs for breakfast every morning.

while we are at it, how do you make shidni basbaas?

It looks like this.

View attachment 16506
Why would all somalis be having a north african dish for breakfast :comeon:

Reign

VIP
Why would all somalis be having a north african dish for breakfast :comeon:
Us southerners have it. A few of my non southerner friends have it too. Just recently found out it's actually north African as well.:manny:

Why whole milk?
You need to have enough fat in your diet since you're not eating carbs.
I am away from home most of the time man. it's hard. I want to try on and off kind of diet. I'll eat regular somali food for a month, and then change it all out the next month.
I used to live off of chicken shawarma salad. It's basically a sharwarma without the rice/pita.

It really fills you up

It looks like this.

View attachment 16506
Wow that looks good :diddyass:

Reign

VIP
I'm not trying to trigger you. We both know hawiye are too unsophisticated to eat runny eggs. Lets not kid ourselves
It's not runny it's poached you freshy. Don't be jealous because all you have for breakfast is sugary no nutrition having canjelo and shaah. :hemad:

It's not runny it's poached you freshy. Don't be jealous because all you have for breakfast is sugary no nutrition having canjelo and shaah. :hemad:
Fucking retard the whole point of poaching is the keep the outside solid and the yolk running.

And my mother is djibouti so make it baguettes and shaax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending