Quitting bariis and baasto for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to have enough fat in your diet since you're not eating carbs.

I used to live off of chicken shawarma salad. It's basically a sharwarma without the rice/pita.

It really fills you up
nigga I am badoow, literally. i need to hit youtube.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Fucking retard the whole point of poaching is the keep the outside solid and the yolk running.

And my mother is djibouti so make it baguettes and shaax
Don't try to tell me what poached is when you're a freshy who just landed in Europe five years ago.

A5Evp.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Dear @Reign your people dont eat shakshuka. There is nothing to be ashamed about tho you still have muufo and digir kkkk
You seem salty. Don't worry about what I eat, worry about getting citizenship before you get deported back to the backwaters of Dubai or shall I say the back waters of whatever faqashland you originate from.

A5Evp.gif

IMG_1957.JPG
what should I replace them with? @Mercury soo gal sxb, since you are our chef here.
@Gambar @madamelioness and other married ladies, chip in please.

something I can cook, I barely learned how to cook steaks last week.

Simple and easy dish "couscous", 1. Go to Walmart. 2. Look at international food ally
3. Follow the instructions at the box (3 min of cooking couscous with boiling water and some mix vegetables or chickpea. Salt pepper
4. Green salad (cucumber/tomato/lettuce) olive oil + balsamic vinegar

20 min preparing time.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Every culture eats shakshuka. Israelis, Palestinians, Somalis, Algerians, Kenyans, Morrocans, Russians, Italian, Puntites, Greek.

People need to stop coming for Somali food, you self hating dimwits.

You have several options but I use cauliflower as a low carb rice substitute for years now, it's very easy and quick to make, drench it with coconut oil, spices and quickly boil a whole packet of frozen veggies to go with it. The whole process is under 20 minutes, I make a lot in one go and store it in the fridge,

how-to-make-cauliflower-rice-735x591.jpg
Be honest, does it taste as good or better than real rice?

We eat bulgur rice. It's really delicious and so healthy (made from wheat). It doesn't need a lot of effort or time to make. It literally cooks under 5 mins.

I just make lots of Vegetables, baked chicken or hillib Ari
and I eat it with Wholemeal Khobz from the local corner shop
101030.jpg

I only have Basmati rice like 3 times a month.

mrlog

VIP
Getting rid of rice and pasta is extreme.

Just have 1 meal as a big bowl of lettuce with no dressing.

You won't be hungry and you'll lose weight. I believe lettuce has negative calories so you'll burn fat while feeling full.

Adeer Negative calorie miyaad adigu aliftay?
Or is this alternative facts like gabadh-maanyo off the coast of Berbera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts