Quitting all drugs ;(

Have you tried to quit?

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My mum doesn’t know 99% of the shit I do. Even back when I was 11 and used to chill indoors and only go out for footy.

Thats why u need to Pray Salat and pay Zakat. If your parents didn't have your back, Allaah swt will (pray for them tho)

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I am supposed to feel sympathy but all i did was laugh my a$$ out reading this, picturing somali hooyo demanding u say Shahada and u have sleep paralysis, window of Jahanab/naar open for u to see looooooooooool

Do better
The situation sounds maybe chaotic but wallahi i feel sorry for his mother miskina

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The situation sounds maybe chaotic but wallahi i feel sorry for his mother miskina

Why should U? if the person on drugs does not feel for their own mother, who birthed them, and tenderly took care of them, why should we!

do better

Lmao
Why should U? if the person on drugs does not feel for their own mother, who birthed them, and tenderly took care of them, why should we!

do better
He thought it was a caadi smoke session and he obv wouldn’t have taken it he knew someone laced it. People always f*ck up and I’a he learnt from his lesson and slowly stops smoking.

nomadicblood

I am not a farax

do better
That’s empathy my sister.

Btw you can't make an assumption. We don't know his feelings towards his mom. The drugs started as a joke but he was definitely addicted. People don’t choose to be addicted. It is mainly the psychological side that can make someone addicted. I am glad that the brother survived it alhamdulilah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Btw you can't make an assumption. We don't know his feelings towards his mom. The drugs started as a joke but he was definitely addicted. People don’t choose to be addicted. It is mainly the psychological side that can make someone addicted. I am glad that the brother survived it alhamdulilah

11903.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He thought it was a caadi smoke session and he obv wouldn’t have taken it he knew someone laced it. People always f*ck up and I’a he learnt from his lesson and slowly stops smoking.

5741.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I guess i should not be judging but someones harsh words can help someone lol

Good job sxb. Please remind yourself of your parents crying if you ever feel the desire to use them again and find a therapist.

I reckon UK weed is strong af since most of it is grown indoors. Even the strongest skunk is way safer than spice, thats some crackhead drug lol.

But I dont think you should quit if this was a one off incident unless ur not in control of ur habits. Then again having a seizure in front of ur mum would defo be a wake up call.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ur a bucktee always grind ur shit up and check it b4 u roll it up so u can tell if theres some fishy shit in there and don't smoke up wit niggas u dont kno :kodaksmiley:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Fry your brains boy.

Sadly, it sounds like were very close to doing so. You really need to cut back

Last edited:
Yesterday night was laced and had a seizure infront of parents.
Couldn't even say shahdah (i did try) words wouldn't come out normal. Very lucky it wasn't my time. No long term damage either thank allah.

Been laced before never this bad was eye opening feeling hopeless your parents crying begging you to say the shaddah and you being unable to say it.

I quit now allah pls help me beat my habit.

Hope everyone has better experiences but ideally never touches drugs.
You need to reevaluate your life. Your life is too precious to be living like this. I'm glad you're ok and had your parents around. Try to stay away from all drugs walaal. Take care of yourself.

giphy.gif

Yesterday night was laced and had a seizure infront of parents.
Couldn't even say shahdah (i did try) words wouldn't come out normal. Very lucky it wasn't my time. No long term damage either thank allah.

Been laced before never this bad was eye opening feeling hopeless your parents crying begging you to say the shaddah and you being unable to say it.

I quit now allah pls help me beat my habit.

Hope everyone has better experiences but ideally never touches drugs.

SubhanAllah. May Allah make it easy for you.
Ibn Qayyim's quote is relevant here:

One only finds difficulty in quitting habits when he leaves them for other than Allah.
As for the one who quits them truthfully and sincerely from his heart for Allah, then he only finds difficult in quitting at the very beginning, to ascertain whether he is truthful or lying about stopping.
So if he is patient with that hardship for a little while, it will turn into delight.''
[al-Fawaid]

Trending

Latest posts