Quitting all drugs ;(

Have you tried to quit?

• Total voters

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Me and my friends aren't as close as we use 2 be. But everyday i hear a new story of someone ik having bad experience with drugs i use to shrug it off. Now i can't stop questioning if a little fun is worth frothing from the mouth or worse dying

Me and my friends aren't as close as we use 2 be. But everyday i hear a new story of someone ik having bad experience with drugs i use to shrug it off. Now i can't stop questioning if a little fun is worth frothing from the mouth or worse dying
Don't do drugs man.. Also don't hang out with people who use drugs..

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Muhammad Bire you are a big fan of juice wrld. how do you feel about drugs brother?
They have impacted my life badly, but I them. I had am injury and become addicted to painkillers. I got help though.

there is too much stigma surrounding addiction that you can’t control. However I have no sympathy for those who pop drugs for fun

It was laced with spice a prison drug very strong
I see.. What kind drugs is spice made of?
It must be something really dangerous.. Normally people never overdose on Marijuana.. I know if you abuse Marijuana long enough it can lead to mental health issues. I know many homies I grew up with who was abusing hashish who've gone crazy.. Some of them have been on off in mental institutions and are on pills to contain their psychosis.

EL LEETO

What kind of drugs are you using? You're 19? You are still very young, find better friends and ask your parents to help you get professional help.
Im trying to make friends in uni most social events have drugs tho so its a battle

EL LEETO

I see.. What kind drugs is spice made of?
It must be something really dangerous.. Normally people never overdose on Marijuana.. I know if you abuse Marijuana long enough it can lead to mental health issues. I know many homies I grew up with who was abusing hashish who've gone crazy.. Some of them have been on off in mental institutions and are on pills to contain their psychosis.
Idk much about it my m8s say its up therr with heroin and other things you should never touch

EL LEETO

They have impacted my life badly, but I them. I had am injury and become addicted to painkillers. I got help though.

there is too much stigma surrounding addiction that you can’t control. However I have no sympathy for those who pop drugs for fun
I hope you are doing better now broski

EL LEETO

Heroine is very dangerous once you get hooked on it, you'll end up as crackhead :9uoofqd:
Stay away from that shit man.
I use to sip lean. In uk lean is very much a somali drug. Sipped like 3 cups a day for a str8 week and when i stopped i was ill for a month non stop that stuff really is liquid heroine

Lmao
Im trying to make friends in uni most social events have drugs tho so its a battle
Talk to the people in your program. You’ll make friends and you’ll get better Marks. Uni isn’t that hard fam, just get assignments and test banks off friends/classmates

EL LEETO

Talk to the people in your program. You’ll make friends and you’ll get better Marks. Uni isn’t that hard fam, just get assignments and test banks off friends/classmates
Thanks for advice bro you in uni 2?

Trending

Latest posts