Quitting all drugs ;(

Have you tried to quit?

• Total voters

Lmao
Thanks for advice bro you in uni 2?
I finished it. Don’t be like these weirdos who study 24/7 and are anti-social. Only take classes with your friends or ones they already took. I barely studied throughout uni and still had good marks just off of knowing people in my class.

I had a friend who literally didn’t even know 1st yr uni math , but this nigga graduated just off of us lol.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You got "laced" bud from a dealer in Leyton :jaynerd: who do you pick up from :browtf: gotta avoid them like the coronavirus

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
i did not know drugs was that common wow
honestly having friends that do drugs isn’t gonna help you quit

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
It's pretty common where I'm from. Please dont get caught up in this lil sis
i don’t have enough balls to vape LMAOAO
honestly it’s common among high schoolers here but it’s mad hush hush
the school district pays kids to tell who’s selling and doing anything whatsoever

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Do you gotta get that shit taken out. Ngl mines come in recently but I kinda want that extra teeth power I can’t lie

Taking it out fucked up my jawline, had me looking bloated for a while but the pain would have killed me

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yesterday night was laced and had a seizure infront of parents.
Couldn't even say shahdah (i did try) words wouldn't come out normal. Very lucky it wasn't my time. No long term damage either thank allah.

Been laced before never this bad was eye opening feeling hopeless your parents crying begging you to say the shaddah and you being unable to say it.

I quit now allah pls help me beat my habit.

Hope everyone has better experiences but ideally never touches drugs.

I am supposed to feel sympathy but all i did was laugh my a$$ out reading this, picturing somali hooyo demanding u say Shahada and u have sleep paralysis, window of Jahanab/naar open for u to see looooooooooool

Do better

Trending

Latest posts