Quitting all drugs ;(

Have you tried to quit?

• Total voters

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Yesterday night was laced and had a seizure infront of parents.
Couldn't even say shahdah (i did try) words wouldn't come out normal. Very lucky it wasn't my time. No long term damage either thank allah.

Been laced before never this bad was eye opening feeling hopeless your parents crying begging you to say the shaddah and you being unable to say it.

I quit now allah pls help me beat my habit.

Hope everyone has better experiences but ideally never touches drugs.

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
What kind of drugs are you using? You're 19? You are still very young, find better friends and ask your parents to help you get professional help.

EL LEETO

What kind of drugs are you using? You're 19? You are still very young, find better friends and ask your parents to help you get professional help.
It would suprise most people i was using marijuana my shit was laced with spice a very strong easily addictive drug

@Life @Macalin M hi both of you. How are u?
I'm good, thanks for asking. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you laced with and how come you did it near your family? Are you feeling better? I hope you do. Must be a horrible situation, to almost die in front of your family. The worst I've done so far is nicotine and that's it.

EL LEETO

I'm good, thanks for asking. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you laced with and how come you did it near your family? Are you feeling better? I hope you do. Must be a horrible situation, to almost die in front of your family. The worst I've done so far is nicotine and that's it.
My room has a balcony so me and my friends went for a smoke. One of them is in hospital atm im lucky because i had a seizure inside the house not outside so it was easy to get help. Yes im feeling better and alot more grateful to my parents and allah.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
get everyone that has a connection to drugs out of your life first
read some more quraan, get closer to allah swt
use one of those apps that track that shit as you try to quit-treat yourself as you hit milestones

EL LEETO

how tho. the did it all start:kanyehmm:
One of my friends found some cheap stuff not very strong after mock exams we billed it up at the park we had alot of fun. It became a habit as we grew older the boy who found the plug overdosed last year.

EL LEETO

get everyone that has a connection to drugs out of your life first
read some more quraan, get closer to allah swt
use one of those apps that track that shit as you try to quit-treat yourself as you hit milestones
What is the app called sister?

Trending