QUESTION FOR S.SPOT COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.
you people underestimate the power of the somali gene, considering his mum is somali and his dad is ajnabi man looks like hes from somali xamar and he isnt , he speaks, acts and even eats like me, if someone put that much effort to preserve their somalinimo i dont know what they need to be seen as somali for you guys but that guy is as somali as any of us in my eyes.

:fittytousand:

Sounds like he is more Somali than Somali kids born in here who are useless in their majority.

_90729492_farhiyaanddad976.jpg

So this woman is Somali as these women:
Somali_Women0123.jpg

Please go,

It takes two full blooded Somalis to make a Somali

But there are many cases where a Somali looks like Amharic such as me. Somalis recognize me as one of them but have to qualify their assumptions first always when we run into each other.

:russ:

Care to explain why I look different from your Average Somali saxib?

PS: The woman with the Russian mother you posted, she looks like a Somali. Her big forehead arag saxib. Some Somalis look like her based on this pic of hers.

Somali Baravani Family

Somali Bantu Scout Girls in Nebraska

Somali Mixed Yemeni Kid in Somalia who has big dreams. His mother is Yemeni and Father a Somali.

tumblr_oaefexbL971v22j6lo1_1280.jpg

“My dream is to become a captain of a big ship. I grew up on the sea, my family are fisher folk. My mother is Yemeni, and my father is Somali. However, we spent most of my life in Yemen. Once the civil war erupted in Yemen, we moved to Berbera where we resumed our fishing. We are not sure whether we will return to Yemen after things subside. My father made me the driver, and I’m currently learning how to do proper fishing and the type of species there are. Whether I will be a captain in the future of a big ship, only God knows, but I’ll work hard for it. “

(Berbera)

These are legit Somali nationals. Anyone who loves Somalia and Somalis with blood connection to us can be a Somali.

Look at this kid, just a happy face taking advantage of his connection to Somalis. A love Story.

nationas but not ethnic somalis, baravanis and bantus are close since they did bleed and die in the 77 war and culturally connected

Do you consider a somali half breed with a somali mother and a ajnabi father a somali since he/she does not have a tribe ?

Ive seen the argument on twitter .

Thoughts ?

Can a coffee bean injected with tobacco still be a coffee bean? No, its a tainted biracial coffee bean that's mixed.

A Somali half breed with a ajnabi father isn't Somali. This shouldn't even be a question.

Erm how about this. A mix race with somali mother is somali national but just not ethnic somali. He will be like bantu bajuns barwani cadcads. This way we wont have somali women complaining and we get keep our culture intacted. Winwin

I understand perfectly, but what gives you the right to judge?

Who gives you that right?

:ayaanswag:

You are not allowed to lie about your lineage. Dont be like the women who have mix race kid's who forced feed their children somali language and culture. Cringe:susp:

Last edited:
we all half breed so its not a question to ask,,i expect such language from otha blacks which is exactly what they call us..its like the pot calling the kettle black.

is she half breed... that's Hani uk a true ethnic Somali....that's us so why tell otha newbes half breed!!!

Bwx4Lnoy8_rO1pAm2FQtoyVJzebIpHfKRuvnTww1s-jNklZGNvdRAZazqm8U8YuCleydXi3dMi-B-8NRET_Bq1p6EjgVyAQ=w579-h326-n

is she half breed... that's Hani uk a true ethnic Somali....that's us so why tell otha newbes half breed!!!

Bwx4Lnoy8_rO1pAm2FQtoyVJzebIpHfKRuvnTww1s-jNklZGNvdRAZazqm8U8YuCleydXi3dMi-B-8NRET_Bq1p6EjgVyAQ=w579-h326-n

She 100% Somali and am not hurt I just laugh at Somalis calling others halfs etc when that's exactly what we are..yes I know our admixture is 1000s yrs old but otha foreigners don't know or could care less...you are what you look.

You are not allowed to lie about your lineage. Dont be like the women who have mix race kid's who forced feed their children somali language and culture. Cringe:susp:

:ohlord: You sound like a middle aged old man, they're half somali so those mothers
are right to teach their children half of their culture it takes 2 to tango.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your father makes you WHO you are. Unless, your mother is JEW, and thus u will be automatically Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts