QUESTION FOR S.SPOT COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
Do you consider a somali half breed with a somali mother and a ajnabi father a somali since he/she does not have a tribe ?

Ive seen the argument on twitter .

Thoughts ?

if they speak the lanugage and somalinimo woo ka muuqda then i consider them as somali as somali gets because ive seen such people personally.

so its cool with me

:samwelcome:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We are not gonna allow our culture to be diluted by any PC.

You are what your father is!!! Period.

However, we do respect the ones that we are to "abti" (maternal uncles to).

yes you get the same amount of genes from your mom and dad, so why does it matter if the mother is the Somali one or vice versa. qabiil isn't everything that qualifies you as a somali (technically yes) more is needed

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
We are a patriarchal society. I can name all my grandfathers names all the back to Sheikh Ahlubayt, lol. Unfortunately, I can’t name all grannies. This should give you an indication of Somali society.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
if they speak the lanugage and somalinimo woo ka muuqda then i consider them as somali as somali gets because ive seen such people personally.

so its cool with me

:samwelcome:
i do respect the ones that speak the lang and have somalinimo but i also understand the who you are what your father is argument. there are some cases where its a single somali mother and all the kid knows is somalinimo you cant tell him he aint somali right ?

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
yes you get the same amount of genes from your mom and dad, so why does it matter if the mother is the Somali one or vice versa. qabiil isn't everything that qualifies you as a somali (technically yes) more is needed
no i understand both sides of the argument , in the case of a single somali mom and all the child knows is being somalinimo its hard to say he aint somali .Asked my mom she said he is what the father is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending