Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

Your daughters will be wives to Oromo and your men will be sterilized with infertile poison like they did with all the ethnicities and tribes these galla assimilated. They want to take Zeila, Boroma, Hergiesa, Bosaso, and even have an Ugaas in Xamar. Oromo are the foot soldiers of the Abyssinian Christians. They were used to make Dire Dawa 50% Christian, death of the Harari Islamic civilizan, and now us. Oromo are the biggest enemies to Somalis. I always supported them but now I realize all they want is to assimilate us.

The Somali Regional State is the second largest Region in Ethiopia next to the Oromia Regional State. The Region shares borders with the Afar Region, Oromia Region and Dire Dawa to the West, Djibouti to the North, Somaliland to the North-East, Somalia from East to South and Kenya to the South-West.

This area is so huge " Maps are a small size compared to the actual land"

Somali-region-of-Ethiopia.jpg

Seems like the Somali Admin Govern in Ethiopia is FAILING the people they represent.

What happend to the Somali Military/Somali Rebels that used to Room this area?

Why arent Somalis " expanding" buying Lands and using Government Positions to protect their lands?

Seems like the Somali Government Admin is Failing them, Oromo have the President im sure they will try to take Advantage, Every Clan or Tribe will take advantage when their Person becomes leader so you cant Blame Oromo for doing what most people would do.

You can Blame Somalis being so fixed on Areas that they dont live in, that they are sending weapons to other places.

Why was the Somali Ethiopian Gov sending weapons to Lass Anood?

Why wasn't they sending weapons to the Somalis in Ethiopia being Killed?

When Abdi Mohamoud Omar aka Abdi Ilay was sending Lu police to cross borders and attack regular Somalis alot of people didnt care.

This looks like an Ethiopian Issue, and Not a Somali one. Somali's in Ethiopia need to arm themselves and get ready to fight, no one is coming to help you.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

There was a whole documentary about the Samaroon who were exiled from Balbalayti during the Oromo conflict. The documentary was done by the Somali Regional TV.
Balbalayti, Chiro, deder, miesso baadiyo, Galemso, asebot and the rest of western hararghe is possibly the biggest strategic loss the Somali ethnic group has suffered. If we still lived on this land we would have had the opportunity to cut Ethiopia clean in half from on top of the mountains facing the rift if war was to ever break out. Starting from the awash river (webi dir) through metehara where ciise still live down to Borana would have been an indestructible wall.
778826AE-D666-4222-83ED-3519A6DC1B54.jpeg

Wallahi Dir and Hawiye lost too much crucial territory in western hararghe:kanyehmm:

You sound like someone who is recounting a traumatic experience.
I am. It's traumatic being Somali in the 21st century. Galla, and gypsy Afar are literally expanding into our lands and we take our time calling out useless tribal grievances whilst others beg to be Oromo. My guy your tribe won't exist once the Oromos bring their unions and cursed tree huggers to town. Oromuma is a religon that comes before Islam to these Galla.

Last edited:
Balbalayti, Chiro, deder, miesso baadiyo, Galemso, asebot and the rest of western hararghe is possibly the biggest strategic loss the Somali ethnic group has suffered. If we still lived on this land we would have had the opportunity to cut Ethiopia clean in half from on top of the mountains facing the rift if war was to ever break out. Starting from the awash river (webi dir) through metehara where ciise still live down to Borana would have been an indestructible wall.
Why not Karanle, Dir, Issa use their influence in Mogadishu and Djibouti to smuggle in weapons and establish a jabhad base in western Haraghe. It would be very hard to dislodge them if they properly established themselves. Ogadens have been fighting Ethiopia for centuries but we have been backstabbed by other Somalis. If Hawiye wants to reclaim their ancestral lands from Oromo the only solution is to reclaim it through xoog.

Awdalite

Araabi
Balbalayti, Chiro, deder, miesso baadiyo, Galemso, asebot and the rest of western hararghe is possibly the biggest strategic loss the Somali ethnic group has suffered. If we still lived on this land we would have had the opportunity to cut Ethiopia clean in half from on top of the mountains facing the rift if war was to ever break out. Starting from the awash river (webi dir) through metehara where ciise still live down to Borana would have been an indestructible wall.View attachment 257546

Wallahi Dir and Hawiye lost too much crucial territory in western hararghe:kanyehmm:

The Hawiye and Dir lost a huge amount of territory in western Hararghe historically. We Irirs took a huge L lol. But the Hawiye are smarter than us, they played the political game really well. They have good representation in Sitti and Harar and they even have seats in the Oromo parliament.

The Meiso district on both the Oromo and Somali side is Hawiye territory and its a huge swath of farmland.

Why not Karanle, Dir, Issa use their influence in Mogadishu and Djibouti to smuggle in weapons and establish a jabhad base in western Haraghe. It would be very hard to dislodge them if they properly established themselves. Ogadens have been fighting Ethiopia for centuries but we have been backstabbed by other Somalis. If Hawiye wants to reclaim their ancestral lands from Oromo the only solution is to reclaim it through xoog.
Wallahi I would support a Karanle Hawiye President for Somali Galbeed or even an Isaaq had he defeated the Galla and, the Canfari gypsies. These people here think everything is for qabiil. Axmed Gurey was most likely Karanle and he is the biggest hero Somalis had. He destroyed the Xabashi and ruled them for two decades.

Balbalayti, Chiro, deder, miesso baadiyo, Galemso, asebot and the rest of western hararghe is possibly the biggest strategic loss the Somali ethnic group has suffered. If we still lived on this land we would have had the opportunity to cut Ethiopia clean in half from on top of the mountains facing the rift if war was to ever break out. Starting from the awash river (webi dir) through metehara where ciise still live down to Borana would have been an indestructible wall.View attachment 257546

All those Somali Leaders over the Years have been nothing but Puppets, they never Helped the Somalis, they just took Money and Allowed the Federal Government of Ethiopia to Support Amara and then Oromos.

Somalis in Ethiopia need to realize that they are behind enemy lines and the Government of Ethiopia is not your friend.

Wallahi I would support a Karanle Hawiye President for Somali Galbeed or even an Isaaq had he defeated the Galla and, the Canfari gypsies. These people here think everything is for qabiil. Axmed Gurey was most likely Jidwaaq and he is the biggest hero Somalis had. He destroyed the Xabashi and ruled them for two decades.

It doesn’t matter what tribe you come from; the ones who rightfully deserve to rule the region should be the ones who are in the trenches and fighting the Ethiopian empire. Let’s keep the same energy we have for each-other on foreigners. The Galla doesn’t care about Hawiye or Karanle or qabiil.

It doesn’t matter what tribe you come from; the ones who rightfully deserve to rule the region should be the ones who are in the trenches and fighting the Ethiopian empire. Let’s keep the same energy we have for each-other on foreigners. The Galla doesn’t care about Hawiye or Karanle or qabiil.
This is literally what I am saying. I pretty much disagree with you on everything about Somali politics but for the our jiritaan we must not be tribalist. Just because I am agaisnt Cagjar or your other uncle in Kismayo doesn't mean I should join Oromo or Xabashi. Treason is a no go zone.

convincation

VIP
You’re right, it’s the Ittu and Qallu is a subclan of Ittu. Samaroon are little south in Ciroo.
I thought Qallu were a separate oromo-Somali clan, they still attend Sheekhaal clan meetings in harar and are considered by the Qudub in eastern hararghe as normal sheekhaal Somalis who speak afaan oromo

But If Qallu are part of Ittu then Ittu is a massive confederacy. They would pretty much dominate the whole of western hararghe into dir dhabe as qallu live in the city heavily. They could easily be the largest Qabil in greater hararghe if you don’t group the Afran qallo subs (Jarso, Humme, Noole, Alla, Obooro) together.

There are still samaroon in Chiro? There used to be a lot of hawiye in that region are they still there aswell?
I can’t speak for dir but unfortunately the opposite is happening with Karanle. They are moving in mass to Jigjiga and Daynille and leaving their land unattended and vulnerable. Sometimes to escape oromo but most cases it’s in search of a better life since their Karanle brothers already have the largest district in Mogadishu. This is a big problem with all Hawiye not just Karanle, Mogadishu has too strong a pull on our clan.

Especially sexawle karanle, they are a very large community in Daynille my abtis mum hails from them. In my opinion it should be murusade from daynille migrating to hararghe but the average karanle or hawiye isn’t thinking about hararghe outside of maybe Baabile and Miesso. The situation would be very different if there were a larger louder community of us there or even if the hawiyes up there were hiraabs. But neither of those are true and as of now hararghe is too far and foreign to be of any interest to hawiye as a clan. Karanle are capable of defending the land they still have, borders haven’t shifted in a while but when conflict does break out they are welcomed to Mogadishu.

Aside from the fact that IOG doesn’t give a shit, Ciise in Djibouti can’t take side in a conflict between the two biggest tribes in their own country happening in a foreign country. It will only lead to the conflict spilling over. Ethiopia is also Djibouti’s biggest trade partner whom they heavily rely on. They have too much to loose. It will take all Somalis being on the same page to halt our loss of land. For that to happen Cagjar gotta go and Ogaden gotta stop bringing cucks like him into power.

convincation

VIP
The Hawiye and Dir lost a huge amount of territory in western Hararghe historically. We Irirs took a huge L lol. But the Hawiye are smarter than us, they played the political game really well. They have good representation in Sitti and Harar and they even have seats in the Oromo parliament.

The Meiso district on both the Oromo and Somali side is Hawiye territory and its a huge swath of farmland.
The miesso hawiye are gugundhabe, the same ones in Wajir and Mandheera sitting on former Oromo land lol. It’s pretty ironic when you think about it.

Btw what representation do we have in harar? I know Karanle live there but I wasn’t aware they were involved in local politics

I thought Qallu were a separate oromo-Somali clan, they still attend Sheekhaal clan meetings in harar and are considered by the Qudub in eastern hararghe as normal sheekhaal Somalis who speak afaan oromo

But If Qallu are part of Ittu then Ittu is a massive confederacy. They would pretty much dominate the whole of western hararghe into dir dhabe as qallu live in the city heavily. They could easily be the largest Qabil in greater hararghe if you don’t group the Afran qallo subs (Jarso, Humme, Noole, Alla, Obooro) together.

There are still samaroon in Chiro? There used to be a lot of hawiye in that region are they still there aswell?

I can’t speak for dir but unfortunately the opposite is happening with Karanle. They are moving in mass to Jigjiga and Daynille and leaving their land unattended and vulnerable. Sometimes to escape oromo but most cases it’s in search of a better life since their Karanle brothers already have the largest district in Mogadishu. This is a big problem with all Hawiye not just Karanle, Mogadishu has too strong a pull on our clan.

Especially sexawle karanle, they are a very large community in Daynille my abtis mum hails from them. In my opinion it should be murusade from daynille migrating to hararghe but the average karanle or hawiye isn’t thinking about hararghe outside of maybe Baabile and Miesso. The situation would be very different if there were a larger louder community of us there or even if the hawiyes up there were hiraabs. But neither of those are true and as of now hararghe is too far and foreign to be of any interest to hawiye as a clan. Karanle are capable of defending the land they still have, borders haven’t shifted in a while but when conflict does break out they are welcomed to Mogadishu.

Aside from the fact that IOG doesn’t give a shit, Ciise in Djibouti can’t take side in a conflict between the two biggest tribes in their own country happening in a foreign country. It will only lead to the conflict spilling over. Ethiopia is also Djibouti’s biggest trade partner whom they heavily rely on. They have too much to loose. It will take all Somalis being on the same page to halt our loss of land. For that to happen Cagjar gotta go and Ogaden gotta stop bringing cucks like him into power.

Qallu are pet of Ittu clan but not a direct descendant. The Qallu title was never from a son of any clan, rather a title or position. Qallu is in every clan, they’re also in Wallo, Boran etc. they’re the Qallu of that clan.

The Qallu in Hararge are the ones you’re thinking about that claim Sheekash. They also have a seat at Odda bultum under Ittu.

They’re not the largest clan, wry small actually. They’ve spread throughout Hararge and most major scholars come from this clan. The AQ sub clans are much larger in population and land.

My dads bro lives and Ciroo and is married to a samaroon woman. They’re still living happily there. The Hawiye in west Hararge are usually only around Mieso and Asabot areas.

Garaad diinle

 
Off topic.

Come to think of it there is no way to confirm who is somali and who is oromo in some places inside of oromia. For example i know that south of dir dhaba down to haramaya is home to both oromo and somali people.

Is there an oromo who did a 23andme from that area? I remember seeing an oromo who is called i think asharaf or something with a somali genealogy. I heard intermixing is commen but just how real is the oromo identity in hararghe. We need to identify the genetic identity of afran qallo and know who they are.

convincation

VIP
@AfranQallo

Seperate question I wanted to ask you is how have other AQ reacted to the disbanding of the warra humme confederacy? A year or two ago the main bulk of what was once warra humme, Barsuuq dir and Awqudub sheekhaal went their separate ways and denounced their oromumma in Funyan bira/Gursum. Do the humme in other parts of hararghe still identify as humme or as their subs?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

it's not our fault Addis selects the worst among us.

convincation

VIP
Off topic.

Come to think of it there is no way to confirm who is somali and who is oromo in some places inside of oromia. For example i know that south of dir dhaba down to haramaya is home to both oromo and somali people.

Is there an oromo who did a 23andme from that area? I remember seeing an oromo who is called i think asharaf or something with a somali genealogy. I heard intermixing is commen but just how real is the oromo identity in hararghe. We need to identify the genetic identity of afran qallo and know who they are.
In hararghe and dir dhabe the lines are blurred, there are people who will tell you their both Somali and Oromo and they number in the millions (Gurgura and Jarso being the main ones). Not to mention the Oromo Gada system which eats entire clans at a time

The only way to really know who’s who is to do abtrsi tests. Dont let them stop at their clan, ask them to go further. If after 8 or so names they count and further down theyre still Muslim names then they’re non-oromo as most hararghe oromos converted within the last few hundred years and after interacting with Somalis/Hararis

Now non-oromo doesn’t necessarily mean Somali. Hararghe once had ethnic groups ranging from Somali, Afar, Argobba, Harari, Silte, Amhara, Harla, Oromo as well as now extinct ones like the Mayya people, pretty much all of these groups became Oromo. All these groups, except the Amhara and Mayya, have also historically been Muslim for over 500 years. There’s no way of knowing who’s who for sure but a breakdown of the Afran qallo subs and which Somali clans are within them is a good indicator.

Afran Qallo:
Dagga- Includes Jarso, Humme and Noole.

Jarso are of dir Somali origin but their are oromos and daroods amongst them. They’re mostly Somali with some Oromos amongst them.

Humme are almost entirely of Somali origin. Although they now no longer exist, it used to include Barsuuq Dir (also claimed by Arap isaaq), Sheekhal and other local clans like samaroon. They’re entirely Somali

Noole are the largest Dagga sub. Most of the Oromo you will find in Dir dhabe are Noole. Noole as a clan is probably majority of Oromo origin however they have subclans that trace to many Somali clans mostly dir and darood. Many noole clans are also harari in origin and in harar Oromo extremists pressure hararis into identifying with Noole to put them under the Oromo umbrella. They’re mostly Oromo (or atleast Somalis assimilated very early on), with some hararis and Somalis amongst them

Oborra- Akichu/Akisho is a subclan of Oborra. Whether they were originally or became it over time allahu aclam. Other than that don’t know much about these guys

Alla- The largest subclan in Afran qallo. I don’t know much about them either as they hardly border Somalis (except maybe samroon and sheekhaal) but I heard there are Argobba amongst them

Baabili- kuwaan are just straight up Hawiye man. Their subclans include “Karanla” and “Gugundhaba”. They know their hawiye themselves and aren’t fully assimilated, just in politics.

Next biggest contester in hararghe is Ittu oromos who have Argobba, Harari, Afar, Somali, Oromo and whatever other ethnic group in the region who are now part of them. After them you have Karaayu who some say are entirely Karanle in origin. The name “Karaayu” is said to be a mispronounciation of the “Kaariye” subclan of Karanle Hawiye

Trending

Latest posts