Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

Awdalite

Araabi
It is true, and not an old adoption either. They were taken in long ago. They are considered angafa Afran Qallo, our elders and much respected.

It’s out there my man, everyone knows it. The funny thing to me is where does the Dir card comes from? If anything, Jarso are closer to Darood and also have a shit load of Darood clans/sub clans amongst them. Bal’ad or let say Walabu Jarso. 3 subs, Bal’ad, Usman and Mahamed. The later 2 being jidwaaq. They’re also amongst my clan.

Jaarso are both Absame and Madaxweyne Dir.

The weakest links are the ones calling for Somalinimo crap when they have other ulterior motives and agendas. The issue in DDSI lays with its leadership stop trying to pass the reaponbility for their failures.
f*ck the leadership. I don't support Adoon Cagjar but why join Oromo because the leadership is bad. It's like you becoming qaniis because your wife cheated. Her wrong but you choose to be another niggas .

It is true, and not an old adoption either. They were taken in long ago. They are considered angafa Afran Qallo, our elders and much respected.

It’s out there my man, everyone knows it. The funny thing to me is where does the Dir card comes from? If anything, Jarso are closer to Darood and also have a shit load of Darood clans/sub clans amongst them. Bal’ad or let say Walabu Jarso. 3 subs, Bal’ad, Usman and Mahamed. The later 2 being jidwaaq. They’re also amongst my clan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Many Jarso claim they are Dir. Explain that then

Yes claim, they get support and assistance. Once they became Somali, they joined you.

All their clans and subclans are Oromo clan names, minus the clans under Walabu.

If they’re Somali, where did they learn Oromo from and why do they claim Oromo. Why did they vote to join Oromia.

My subclan of Noole is a section of Jarso under Walabu that became Noole. I know this clan inside out. A lot of my relatives are Jarso. They’re not Dir, it’s only the Walabu who are Absame Darood, Bal’ad and jidwaaq.

Garaad diinle

 
You are again talking about clans who have double identities. They fit in with both Oromo and Somali along the border. Jarso Oromo origin but at times claim Dir. The Karanle and some other sub clan of Hawiye are Hawiye Somali, yet have been adopted into Babille Afran Qallo. These people fit in 2 different societies and then you have Oromos from other areas and Somalis coming to them and making situations worse. These people have lived fine with eachother for generations yet the government knows how to use divide and conquer tactics to get them against eachother. There was never a border between them. Hararghe proper or the old province used to be the 2 hararges in Oromia and majority of the Somali region. These clans were all on one land. Federalism came and now you have 2 different regions and within the border a group of mixed identity people.

Who stopped anyone from voting to leave Oromia? And if these Somalis truly would like to leave, they should have every right. But again, this is a political issue with the regional powers.

That girl you shared is Jarso. Is there not a large Jarso population in Somaliland. And do some not claim them to be Dir?

A lot of them have double identities. They’re of Oromo origin, but use the Dir card where it fits them.
We're on the same page in as far as that the government is indeed involved in these conflicts. I also agree with you that the oromiya regional government is also a corrupt force of chaos in the region. Finally in regard to the identity of some of the neighbouring clans is indeed in a limbo.

Now most of the clans you wrote about are in hararghe and truth is conflict is not constrained to the hararghe borders but spread out through out the somali and oromo border. We know there are bad actors on the oromia reginal government side that instigates conflict between somalis and oromos such as jawhar.

What is the solution? Strong border control but we all know that it's a fantasy. What are somalis supposed to do when they're attacked? It really doesn't matter wither it's the oromia regional police or even some random insurgent from the other side all that matters is that they're facing a threat. Somalis need to unite spread the word and send donation if possible to these affected.

Now you said this.
Who stopped anyone from voting to leave Oromia? And if these Somalis truly would like to leave, they should have every right. But again, this is a political issue with the regional powers.
You see a referendum was done where jarso chose to be part of oromia and geri chose to be part of the somali region. Okay what's the problem you may ask? You see the geri that chose to stay in the somali region is included in oromia in official ethiopian government map and that of the oromia regional government.

The geri nor the somali region agreed to this yet they're still included in the oromia region. There are other similar cases in for example meiso where the karanle wanted to join the somali region but were included into the oromo region. The oromo region is now trying to include dir dawa into the oromia region despite a strong protest from the somalis in the region. Somalis in ethioipia cannot chose where they end up.

Finally the oromo found in somalia are not a monolith. They came from different areas in oromia and as such it would be a lot harder to put them in a single category. I have no malice toward oromos all i'm saying is these concerns that a lot of somalis have are reasonable ones and they should unite and help their brethern on the border against any form of invasion.

Awdalite

Araabi
Yes claim, they get support and assistance. Once they became Somali, they joined you.

All their clans and subclans are Oromo clan names, minus the clans under Walabu.

If they’re Somali, where did they learn Oromo from and why do they claim Oromo. Why did they vote to join Oromia.

My subclan of Noole is a section of Jarso under Walabu that became Noole. I know this clan inside out. A lot of my relatives are Jarso. They’re not Dir, it’s only the Walabu who are Absame Darood, Bal’ad and jidwaaq.

So all this time @SPMLegend was advocating the destruction of his own people?

@SPMLegend you need to apologise to your Jarso relatives. You are both Absame.

Tuug how do you know that much about our clans and we don't know shit about y'all.

Tuug how do you know that much about our clans and we don't know shit about y'all.

I know about my clans and surrounding people. I’m from the borderland in Oromia. We don’t know anything beyond besides those that are Oromo or Somali sheggads amongst us.

And my maternal side is Noole Warra Mahamed who trace down to Yabarre jidwaaq.

Awdalite

Araabi
Kkk I never heard of this clan ever before, it’s probably made up by @AfranQallo
If they do exist then I spit on them
If you do not speak Somali nor claim it then I can not consider you my tribesmen

:pacspit:

It's true even the Absame elders know. This is not fake news. Half of Jarso are Absame. Specifically Balcad. Don't discriminate sxb, understand why things happen in history. It's a good opportunity to understand the history.

It's true even the Absame elders know. This is not fake news. Half of Jarso are Absame. Specifically Balcad. Don't discriminate sxb, understand why things happen in history. It's a good opportunity to understand the history.
It's also proof that qabiil in and of itself is false. At the end of the day we are all Somalis except for those who want to be Oromo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oromo waa walalaheena welcome to Gedo we need your labour and will employ you just like last century when you identified as Orma Waarra Daaya:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Oromo waa walalaheena welcome to Gedo we need your labour and will employ you just like last century when you identified as Orma Waarra Daaya:rejoice: :rejoice: :rejoice:

Warra Dayya or Warday/Orma still exists, they’re a clan. Not a nation.

We’re good, you can come learn the farming ways from us and take it back home.

come work our farms as training. We will gift you high value khat.

Majority of the idps in qoloji are Balcad. they were displaced by Oromos from Balbaleyti because they refused to claim Oromo Bastards like Jaarso

Trending