Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Sxb they're your family and you're hating on them lol. They're Absame. You should apologise to them and welcome them now.
If I was a qoti id claim being Somali too
F6EFE910-2889-4585-B67A-8A8739F9F95E.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Warra Dayya or Warday/Orma still exists, they’re a clan. Not a nation.

We’re good, you can come learn the damming ways from us and take it back home.

come work out farms as training. We will gift you high value khat.
We dont consume Oromo khat do you think we forgot how you tried to poison the khat in Somaliland? We only consume Kenyan miira now thanks to our Hawiye friends.

FYI:

We got plenty of Farms in Gedo!

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I disagree with the decision Samaroon are entertaining but then again, I ain’t waqooyian so frankly it has nothing to do with me. I hope Cagjar and his people stop pushing Somalis out of DDSI. It is the Somali region not the Ogaden region

Oromo regional Liyu did. Just like a shit load of people in every corner of Ethiopia was facing in 2018. They were killing and displacing us more than you.

Oromo Liyu, ODPO, OLA, Sheneg they all share the same genocidal ideology against non Oromos

We dont consume Oromo khat do you think we forgot how you tried to poison the khat in Somaliland? We only consume Kenyan miira now thanks to our Hawiye friends.

FYI:

We got plenty of Farms in Gedo!

Our largest customers are your brethern to the north, what do you mean you don’t buy from us.

Oromo Liyu, ODPO, OLA, Sheneg they all share the same genocidal ideology against non Oromos

They’re all very different. OPDO and PP is the same party with a new name. They’re a cancer in Oromia and have all the blame with any border conflict.

OLF don’t even operate in eastern Oromia, and haven’t since the early 90s. So what harm have they done to you?

They’re all very different. OPDO and PP is the same party with a new name. They’re a cancer in Oromia and have all the blame with any border conflict.

OLF don’t even operate in eastern Oromia, and haven’t since the early 90s. So what harm have they done to you?

OLA terrorists operate near Negelle and Liibaan zone. it’s true that they don’t have any military activities in the eastern borders because that’s where Majority of the Ethiopian Sector occupying the Somali region is located.

OLA militarily does not exist in the East but rather they exist within their Queerro youth supporters

I call for a thread on a Somali Forum to unite Somalis against expansionist Oromos and two minutes later these galla come out. They have learned our qabiils and the ins and outs wanting to exploit it for their Oromo filth. Curse the day we inveted qabiil. Ilaahey ubeydkeen Oromo ha ka dhigin Qaadirow.

OLA terrorists operate near Negelle and Liibaan zone. it’s true that they don’t have any military activities in the eastern borders because that’s where Majority of the Ethiopian Sector occupying the Somali region is located.

OLA militarily does not exist in the East but rather they exist within their Queerro youth supporters

Qeerro is a movement not an organization or part of OLF. It’s a movement like the BLM, has nothing to do with anything.

You sound ignorant to what what was going on you don’t know who was attacking who. It was Oromia Liyu under lemma Mergarsa, no other groups.

OLA in the South don’t count as they don’t really do much there, it’s only a name with a few little conflicts with the gov.

Awdalite

Araabi
I call for a thread on a Somali Forum to unite Somalis against expansionist Oromos and two minutes later these galla come out. They have learned our qabiils and the ins and outs wanting to exploit it for their Oromo filth. Curse the day we inveted qabiil. Ilaahey ubeydkeen Oromo ha ka dhigin Qaadirow.

You sound like someone who is recounting a traumatic experience.

Oromo vs Somalis
Oromo vs Amharas
Oromo vs Gedeo
Oromo vs Gumuz
Oromo vs Afar
Oromo vs Sidama

Notice the pattern

View attachment 257544

Tell me what was happening in 2018?

Why were Oromos protesting? Who was losing power? What moves were made to cause conflict to Oromos on all Borders?

TPLF was ruling. They tried expanding Fininnne city onto Oromo farm land and the Qeerro youth protested. Shit was going left for the gov then they sent their Liyu in each corner of the country attacking innocent civilians.

Look at Wallaga, that’s the current ruling PM causing conflict where it isn’t needed. The same people ruling Ethiopia were part of it yesterday. Same ways and ideologies.

Go learn how politics works in that country, it’s all divide and conquer tactics since the day it had been created.

Tell me what was happening in 2018?

Why were Oromos protesting? Who was losing power? What moves were made to cause conflict to Oromos on all Borders?

TPLF was ruling. They tried expanding Fininnne city onto Oromo farm land and the Qeerro youth protested. Shit was going left for the gov then they sent their Liyu in each corner of the country attacking innocent civilians.

Look at Wallaga, that’s the current ruling PM causing conflict where it isn’t needed. The same people ruling Ethiopia were part of it yesterday. Same ways and ideologies.

Go learn how politics works in that country, it’s all divide and conquer tactics since the day it had been created.

Amhara wanted to expand into Tulama farmlands. I heard sad news about this oromo group. Mengistu castrated and cut off the Breast of Tulama Oromo females when he entered Adis Ababa and used their men as cannon fodders in his war campaigns. I am well aware of the systematic racism imposed on the Oromo people by Amhara warlords. Still that does not give Oromo rights to attack other ethnic groups to grievance for their own problems.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The Somali from Balbaleyti were Ogadeen and sheekhal. They’re known is western Hararge. Don’t lie to make a point.
There were also samaroon in balbalayti. Which oromos live there now? If I had to guess I’d say Ittu, Qallu or maybe Karayu?

Awdalite

Araabi
There were also samaroon in balbalayti. Which oromos live there now? If I had to guess I’d say Ittu, Qallu or maybe Karayu?

There was a whole documentary about the Samaroon who were exiled from Balbalayti during the Oromo conflict. The documentary was done by the Somali Regional TV.

There was a whole documentary about the Samaroon who were exiled from Balbalayti during the Oromo conflict. The documentary was done by the Somali Regional TV.

Notice how it’s the Somali regional Tv that brought up this massacre

Oromos have no naxariis they killed all the Somalis and didn’t care about which clan A or B they originated from

:mjlaugh:

Trending