Qabyalad Made Somalis Cucks For Oromo

Your daughters will be wives to Oromo and your men will be sterilized with infertile poison like they did with all the ethnicities and tribes these galla assimilated. They want to take Zeila, Boroma, Hergiesa, Bosaso, and even have an Ugaas in Xamar. Oromo are the foot soldiers of the Abyssinian Christians. They were used to make Dire Dawa 50% Christian, death of the Harari Islamic civilizan, and now us. Oromo are the biggest enemies to Somalis. I always supported them but now I realize all they want is to assimilate us.

Your daughters will be wives to Oromo and your men will be sterilized with infertile poison like they did with all the ethnicities and tribes these galla assimilated. They want to take Zeila, Boroma, Hergiesa, Bosaso, and even have an Ugaas in Xamar. Oromo are the foot soldiers of the Abyssinian Christians. They were used to make Dire Dawa 50% Christian, death of the Harari Islamic civilizan, and now us. Oromo are the biggest enemies to Somalis. I always supported them but now I realize all they want is to assimilate us.

Fear all you like, hate who you like but don’t make false claims.

We don’t want those cities you’ve mentioned. If the ethio gov want access to the sea, that’s the government not the people. We don’t see eye to eye with them.

Oromos are established in the sense people rarely get assimilated anymore. Unless it’s done individually or by adopting children.

The Oromo in Dire Dhawa are Muslim. The Christian population are Amhara, Gurage and small groups of Oromos from Shawa.

We don’t need your land or people, why the fear?

Fear all you like, hate who you like but don’t make false claims.

We don’t want those cities you’ve mentioned. If the ethio gov want access to the sea, that’s the government not the people. We don’t see eye to eye with them.

Oromos are established in the sense people rarely get assimilated anymore. Unless it’s done individually or by adopting children.

The Oromo in Dire Dhawa are Muslim. The Christian population are Amhara, Gurage and small groups of Oromos from Shawa.

We don’t need your land or people, why the fear?
If you do, why did you come to Dire Dawa? Why did you take Harar from the Hararis? And why are you guys trying to expand to Jigjiga. What even brings you to this site? You Oromo infiltrator. Stay with your people and your land. You guys are the only people that have a Oromo Church and Oromized Mosque. 40% of your population are infidels. Before you guys expanded to Harar, it was the 4th religous city of Islam and now you polluted it. The walls of Emir Nur were bult for a reason, to keep you guys out. We are not Hararis but if you think we are we will be your death. Imagine calling a Mosque Oromo https://prayersconnect.com/mosques/...wa-center-minneapolis-minnesota-united-states

Not gonna lie. Somali card is dead. Every one for themselves. Only pps that use that card are the weakest links and you kbow who i am referring to.

Not gonna lie. Somali card is dead. Every one for themselves. Only pps that use that card are the weakest links and you kbow who i am referring to.
Nigga weakest links to what? You know what a weak link means? It means your are a link to something. You aren't even a weak link when you leave Somalinemo. You are an amputated limb. You are a cut wire. The figurative phrase you use is contradicting what you call for. Haye now kawaran the Oromo card? What is this forum even for? Make an Oromo spot or a spot for your qabiil.

The weakest links are the ones calling for Somalinimo crap when they have other ulterior motives and agendas. The issue in DDSI lays with its leadership stop trying to pass the reaponbility for their failures.

Oromo begging Somalis

:mjlaugh:

34C6E975-3633-42B8-9334-BC77BDEB9B41.jpeg

If you do, why did you come to Dire Dawa? Why did you take Harar from the Hararis? And why are you guys trying to expand to Jigjiga. What even brings you to this site? You Oromo infiltrator. Stay with your people and your land. You guys are the only people that have a Oromo Church and Oromized Mosque. 40% of your population are infidels. Before you guys expanded to Harar, it was the 4th religous city of Islam and now you polluted it. The walls of Emir Nur were bult for a reason, to keep you guys out. We are not Hararis but if you think we are we will be your death. Imagine calling a Mosque Oromo https://prayersconnect.com/mosques/...wa-center-minneapolis-minnesota-united-states

Is Harar not its own region ruled by Hararis? My family have been in dire for generations, we’ve been there. You guys make it seem like Oromos came yesterday but the reality is we were always there. At least my clan who have been living close and mixing with the Gurgura.

Expanding to Jijiga? You mean the Jarso who are pushing to join Oromia? If they’re weee not there, who would ask to join? No one. The Jarso choose to be with the rest of the Oromo nation.

I came into this site years ago due to growing up in a mix family/environment. Being from clans with ties to some Somali clans.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Is Harar not its own region ruled by Hararis? My family have been in dire for generations, we’ve been there. You guys make it seem like Oromos came yesterday but the reality is we were always there. At least my clan who have been living close and mixing with the Gurgura.

Expanding to Jijiga? You mean the Jarso who are pushing to join Oromia? If they’re weee not there, who would ask to join? No one. The Jarso choose to be with the rest of the Oromo nation.

I came into this site years ago due to growing up in a mix family/environment. Being from clans with ties to some Somali clans.
Not only somali is in oromo territory wanting to join somali region, even the somalis living on the Somali side of the oromo somali border are being brandished by oromo. Nobody is safe.

Not only somali is in oromo territory wanting to join somali region, even the somalis living on the Somali side of the oromo somali border are being brandished by oromo. Nobody is safe.

Why would Oromo go against Somalis living in DDS on their side of the Border? That makes no sense.

The only conflict are from clans that intermix and have double identities - Jaarso etc.

Tour problem is with a small subsubsub clan, not the Oromo nation.

The current problem we are facing isn't so much Oromos as people (besides few incidents), but rather the state of Oromia. Just like the Afar state on their borders with us. And obviously the failures of DDS to protect its people and territory from annexations.

The current problem we are facing isn't so much Oromos as people (besides few incidents), but rather the state of Oromia. Just like the Afar state on their borders with us. And obviously the failures of DDS to protect its people and territory from annexations.

So with that said, people need to understand their issues are political and not on civilian bases. Blaming millions of innocent people for something they have nothing to do with is ridiculous

You have every right to hate Oromo regional gov, so do we. Heck they’re the cause of the man made drought going on in Borana. PP does not work for the greater good of Oromos and in all honesty we need them out.

All regional leaders and parties are sheep to whoever is PM which is Abiy.

None of this is directed to you bro, just replying here.

So with that said, people need to understand their issues are political and not on civilian bases. Blaming millions of innocent people for something they have nothing to do with is ridiculous

You have every right to hate Oromo regional gov, so do we. Heck they’re the cause of the man made drought going on in Borana. PP does not work for the greater good of Oromos and in all honesty we need them out.

All regional leaders and parties are sheep to whoever is PM which is Abiy.

None of this is directed to you bro, just replying here.

Agreed, nothing against you either. We should be careful with generalizations of accusations, even if we have legitimate grievances. Most Oromos are kind, and have no problems with Somalis. Which is why I think we need to solve our "issues" with genuine intentions, before turning into conflicts.

For our part we need some form of change/amendments in the constitutions as well, with regards to the article of right of self determinations. That is should be limited to people who lived in areas until the creation of ethnic federalism in 90s. Meaning that if people move around, and you end up as a minority on your historical land, you should not be able to have that right. With the current system, there are no limitations. This applies more to Amharas than Oromos, who concerns us. So now Jigjiga isn't far from having a non-Somali majoirty population. What happens then? Will it become a contested city like Dire Dawa 2.0 in the future? Anything is possible, especially as you also have the "new" Oromo borders closer to the capital.

If you include aspects like no real enforcement of languages in a region, despite a regional official language, what happens then? For example, most Amharas in DDS don't learn the language (Oromos tend to be better in this regard). Many of them have advantages above non-Somalis in DDS, with regard to like federal jobs and other benefits. All of these factors and many others, will result in people seeing Amharas and some Oromos and Afars, especially on our borders as "threat" due to not having proper institutions/laws. People should be able to move around in the country, but in a regulated way and not having to worry about the future status of your land. The reg'l gov't has failed us here too.

Besides this, the federal gov't together with the Oromo and Afar ones, and their puppets in Jigjiga are up to something on the low, when annexations of land is happening (including with the use of force). The result of the referendum in Jinacsani/Chinaksen hasn't been enforced, instead all of it was, at least officially, handed to Oromia (look at the map). Causing some of the Somali/Oromo conflicts. With a silent regional gov't, everything is subtly OK'd. People unfortunately will then turn their reactions towards all directions.

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
While it's definitely true that not all oromo are to blame the conflict between oromo and somalis on the border is an undeniable fact. Is it not the case that the somali region lost big chunks of lands to oromiya? Is it not the case that the oromiya regional government is hungry for more? Can somalis living in babile or any other place in oromiya vote to join the somali region? We all know the answer to these questions.

Funnily enough when i discussed this with a few oromo that i knew who were by the way non muslims, they always say that it's a muslim on muslim problem completely dissolving themselves from the issue which is fair.

We shouldn't trivialities the situation on the border somalis are facing threats from an encroaching force this is a fact not fiction. Furthermore somalis have the right to be alarmed by the high number of oroms found in somalia. Imagine for a second 200,000 somalis in the middle of oromiya. What further complicate the situation is when some of the oromo living in somalia starts posting stuff like this.

This is an oromo that is stating how proud she is of her oromo identity while living in somalia which is technically okay.

Now this is the same girl celebrating the atrocities that happened on somalis on the border.

Now imagine how many like minded oromos live in somalia. While we're not supposed to generalize by any means a whole group of people this precarious situation needs to be discussed constantly in order to spread awareness and perhaps also find solution for it.

While it's definitely true that not all oromo are to blame the conflict between oromo and somalis on the border is an undeniable fact. Is it not the case that the somali region lost big chunks of lands to oromiya? Is it not the case that the oromiya regional government is hungry for more? Can somalis living in babile or any other place in oromiya vote to join the somali region? We all know the answer to these questions.

Funnily enough when i discussed this with a few oromo that i knew who were by the way non muslims, they always say that it's a muslim on muslim problem completely dissolving themselves from the issue which is fair.

We shouldn't trivialities the situation on the border somalis are facing threats from an encroaching force this is a fact not fiction. Furthermore somalis have the right to be alarmed by the high number of oroms found in somalia. Imagine for a second 200,000 somalis in the middle of oromiya. What further complicate the situation is when some of the oromo living in somalia starts posting stuff like this.

This is an oromo that is stating how proud she is of her oromo identity while living in somalia which is technically okay.

Now this is the same girl celebrating the atrocities that happened on somalis on the border.

Now imagine how many like minded oromos live in somalia. While we're not supposed to generalize by any means a whole group of people this precarious situation needs to be discussed constantly in order to spread awareness and perhaps also find solution for it.

You are again talking about clans who have double identities. They fit in with both Oromo and Somali along the border. Jarso Oromo origin but at times claim Dir. The Karanle and some other sub clan of Hawiye are Hawiye Somali, yet have been adopted into Babille Afran Qallo. These people fit in 2 different societies and then you have Oromos from other areas and Somalis coming to them and making situations worse. These people have lived fine with eachother for generations yet the government knows how to use divide and conquer tactics to get them against eachother. There was never a border between them. Hararghe proper or the old province used to be the 2 hararges in Oromia and majority of the Somali region. These clans were all on one land. Federalism came and now you have 2 different regions and within the border a group of mixed identity people.

Who stopped anyone from voting to leave Oromia? And if these Somalis truly would like to leave, they should have every right. But again, this is a political issue with the regional powers.

That girl you shared is Jarso. Is there not a large Jarso population in Somaliland. And do some not claim them to be Dir?

A lot of them have double identities. They’re of Oromo origin, but use the Dir card where it fits them.

You are again talking about clans who have double identities. They fit in with both Oromo and Somali along the border. Jarso Oromo origin but at times claim Dir. The Karanle and some other sub clan of Hawiye are Hawiye Somali, yet have been adopted into Babille Afran Qallo.

Is it true? I knew that they live in Oromia close to the DDS border, but being adopted into Afran Qallo is new to me, at least most of them. :ohhh:I've got no problems with it, but it's interesting nonetheless :ehh:

That girl you shared is Jarso. Is there not a large Jarso population in Somaliland. And do some not claim them to be Dir?

A lot of them have double identities. They’re of Oromo origin, but use the Dir card where it fits them.

How are you going to out your people like this?!?!?!:mjlol::russsmug:

Awdalite

Araabi

Most of us don't care about Somalinimo bro. Everyone for himself. Nobody has killed more Somalis than other Somalis. Nobody has committed more atrocities against Somalis than Somalis themselves. So everything you said is absolutely meaningless

Is it true? I knew that they live in Oromia close to the DDS border, but being adopted into Afran Qallo is new to me, at least most of them. :ohhh:I've got no problems with it, but it's interesting nonetheless :ehh:

How are you going to out your people like this?!?!?!:mjlol::russsmug:

It is true, and not an old adoption either. They were taken in long ago. They are considered angafa Afran Qallo, our elders and much respected.

It’s out there my man, everyone knows it. The funny thing to me is where does the Dir card comes from? If anything, Jarso are closer to Darood and also have a shit load of Darood clans/sub clans amongst them. Bal’ad or let say Walabu Jarso. 3 subs, Bal’ad, Usman and Mahamed. The later 2 being jidwaaq. They’re also amongst my clan.

Trending