Puntland Women's Basketball team volunteer to play against Djbouti & to raise awareness for child marriage after the SL team was denied by Islamists

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, look how tall and beautiful is the Puntland Women's team is and on top of that they are offering their talent for free inorder to raise awareness on child marriage and FGM, that is one of a hella Noble cause and selfless act l, Mashalah I am proud of them, I hope they win against Djbouti, Guulaysta.

Last edited:
These fake "islamists" would love to shackle women to the kitchen or bedroom.

We need proper hijab compliant outfits for women to safely and comfortably play sports in.
This bullshit about women not playing sports is pure ignorance and sexist.

If women don't workout or play sports they will become unhealthy and depressed, but we know these ignorant creeps don't care about the well-being or happiness of women aka "child factories".

These fake "shaikhs" don't fight FGM, child marriage, rape, khat or corruption, they seem to be obsessed with sucking all happiness out of women.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
These fake "islamists" would love to shackle women to the kitchen or bedroom.

We need proper hijab compliant outfits for women to safely and comfortably play sports in.
This bullshit about women not playing sports is pure ignorance and sexist.

If women don't workout or play sports they will become unhealthy and depressed, but we know these ignorant creeps don't care about the well-being or happiness of women aka "child factories"

We don't need these type of religious nuts and their foreign ideologies, the raise of Islamists in Somaliand and their huge influence is very freighting and many sheiks predicted this was coming due to the degenerate culture Somalilanders decided to adapt.

I hope SL government tackles this issue soon before the Islamists takeover like the Taliban and the collateral damage of the war doesn't reach Puntland and such.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah they are beautiful during MSB AUN women sports thrived and our womens basketball team was #1 in Africa these Wahabis can suck it let girls play!

6DF55A8B-E90A-4ADB-8840-BD561688EE5C.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts