Puntland should deports Oromos immediately, violent backlash has started

The fact is that people would be more sympathetic if Oromos respected our territorial integrity and applied for visas or even asylum. They don't do that. Instead they walk into Somalia, purposefully to avoid check-points- and when they arrive, they actually think they are in their own country!

If Oromos are smart, they'd pack up their people, because as you can see from this topic, the one topic that unites us, is the common belief that you need to get the hell out. I am certain that you will be driven back to Oromia sooner rather than later.

This is an invasion, a declaration of war. No other country would tolerate this behaviour.

Hamzza

VIP
don't know why you Darods are pushing this cheap propaganda that Samaale clans and others aswell out of nowhere have decided to become Oromo. Yaab wallaahi, wax caqli galeyn bee kuu akhrinayaan.
Caadi iska dhig niyahow, some Somalis including Darods became Oromo over the years.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
bro theres alot of somali in bale where i am from look up ogaden there expanding like crazy they assimilated my clan i dont come here and cuss out somalis for that.
It is the other way around, Raayitu assimilated and married women from the Ogaden. Even the language spoken by you guys is some sort of Oromo-Somali hybrid. You guys are the most somalinised Arsi subclan including the ones who are actually Somali in origin. It was the Raayitu that was the main component under the Somali Abo liberation front and was rallying the other Arsi subclans to join the movement

It is the other way around, Raayitu assimilated and married women from the Ogaden. Even the language spoken by you guys is some sort of Oromo-Somali hybrid. You guys are the most somalinised Arsi subclan including the ones who are actually Somali in origin. It was the Raayitu that was the main component under the Somali Abo liberation front and was rallying the other Arsi subclans to join the movement
yes its true what you said about the somali abbo part but the raayitu assimilating ogaden is cap its the other way around the waafate in godey area are raayituu and we dont marry ogaden women. ogaden came into godey area took our women in the early 1800's and assimilated us into their clans. we arent that big too fight them there a lot of ogaden sub clans in ethiopia

Why are you so passionate about Oromos? Are you an Oromo yourself?
I’m oromo Bc I’m not joining your hate campaign? You wrote a bunch of nonsense to get us to attack our neighbors instead of extending that same empathy that was given to you. You’re speaking on refugees like a whitewoman like your family wasn’t begging Kenya to let them in. You’re calling for ear from your comfy western home, re-evaluate yourself

I’m oromo Bc I’m not joining your hate campaign? You wrote a bunch of nonsense to get us to attack our neighbors instead of extending that same empathy that was given to you. You’re speaking on refugees like a whitewoman like your family wasn’t begging Kenya to let them in. You’re calling for ear from your comfy western home, re-evaluate yourself
i told her your hating on oromos idk what we did to her bro whats with up with her hate

The fact is that people would be more sympathetic if Oromos respected our territorial integrity and applied for visas or even asylum. They don't do that. Instead they walk into Somalia, purposefully to avoid check-points- and when they arrive, they actually think they are in their own country!

If Oromos are smart, they'd pack up their people, because as you can see from this topic, the one topic that unites us, is the common belief that you need to get the hell out. I am certain that you will be driven back to Oromia sooner rather than later.

This is an invasion, a declaration of war. No other country would tolerate this behaviour.
what on earth are talking there is barely oromos in somalia there oromos in yemen and yemenis dont even act like you smh

Begging Kenya for what? Are you writing fan-fiction about me. Do let me know when you complete it, I'll sign your first copy.

Asking for illegal Oromos to be deported from Somalia is a 'hate campaign'?
I see you are using the same tactics as the other Oromos on this forum. Do you all coordinate your responses or is it naturally ingrained in you to be this audacious.

Caadi iska dhig niyahow, some Somalis including Darods became Oromo over the years.
He’s speaking out of his ass. Now he wants to make it a darood propaganda thing kkkkkkk. Whole time the jarso geri niggas are very much Oromo nationalists πŸ’€ this is why you can’t have convos with ppl about basic things

Trending