Puntland should deports Oromos immediately, violent backlash has started

For years, Oromos have been slaughtering and displacing Somalis in DDSI, whilst at the same time, mass-migrating to Somalia. Allegedly, this Oromo man was screaming about Somali cities like Bosaso and others, belonging to Oromos. He was beaten for his audacity.

I said it before, they need to be deported, because they are not miskeen, they are not in Somalia 'temporarily', they are on a mission to populate our land via stealth.
Not long ago, they even asked for political representation and held a meeting in Mogadoshu. This incident is a failure on Puntland's part because they need to deport these illegals and only grant a few business visas to those who show they are useful.

There is no peace and cooperation between Puntland and Oromia, so what the hell are they doing in our land? Who invited them? They are even in direct war with our immediate cousins, Geri Koombe. Wake up Reer Puntland and deport the illegals before it becomes more violent.

******Halgan Media is lying about why the Oromo man was attacked- he was attacked because he was claiming Bosaso belongs to Oromos***

Last edited:

World

VIP
There is no peace and cooperation between Puntland and Oromia, so what the hell are they doing in our land? Who invited them? They are even in direct war with our immediate cousins, Geri Koombe. Wake up Reer Puntland and deport the illegals before it becomes more violent.

that halgan media guy is spreading fake news. why is he saying reer bosaso are attacking random oromos for the actions of oromos in ethiopia? when its because this one oromo man is trying to claim somali lands even though they welcomed him and gave him refuge.

that halgan media guy is spreading fake news. why is he saying reer bosaso are attacking random oromos for the actions of oromos in ethiopia? when its because this one oromo man is trying to claim somali lands even though they welcomed him and gave him refuge.

You're right. I didn't spot the propaganda angle. Thanks, I edited my post to add this in.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Oromo are the closest cousins to us but also our worst enemies. They claim our land, our people and our culture as their own. In their culture they see Somalis as nothing but an Oromo subcategory and as a result think they have a right to every inch of our vast territory. It annoys me that Somalis don’t see the danger the Oromo expansion is bringing on our ethnic group

They’ve effectively forcefully taken Somali cities such as Dirdhabe, Moyale, Nagayle, Gursum etc and are moving in on other major Somali towns such as Baabili, Jinacsani and even Jigjiga. Forget DDSI they even swarmed Somalia proper in places such as Hargaysa, Burco, Bosaaso and Xamar. In Xamar they are asking Hawiye for representation after they genocided the same Xaskul, Gugundhabe and Karanle Hawiye in Miesso and Baabili. They killed off the Gherri Kombe deep in Hararghe and assimilated sections of the Jidwaaq and Balcad absame. There are even Harti in hararghe whom they forcefully assimilated. They assimilated Jarso, Akisho and Gurgura, they genocided Barsuuq, Ciise and Sheekhash forcing them into an oromo led clan confederacy of Humme dagga and taking their territories as a result, there isn’t a Somali clan they left out of their bloodthirsty expansion. When/If Somalis ever get on the same page, regaining these lost territories and putting a stop to their expansion should be up there as one of our biggest priorities. The assimilated Somalis should be retaught their heritage and language and as long as they will choose us over the gallas should be readmitted into Somalinimo

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
They have to be sent back once and for all. They bring nothing of value to Puntland.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Refugees/civilians are different from militia.killing a guy for talking and using words seems insane, folks who participated should be arrested. This is animalistic behavior . rip to somali and Oromo civilians caught up in this nonsense

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga 🀐πŸ₯·
Damn I didn’t know it was beef like dat. I had dis one sick Oromo barber in garoowe on jidka al nasar kept me clean for da girls.

They are not only in Bari but Nugaal too, I thought Oromos were in only present in large numbers in places like Dilla, Boroma, and Hargesia but they are spreading fast. You will see them in Gaalkacyo soon.

For years, Oromos have been slaughtering and displacing Somalis in DDSI, whilst at the same time, mass-migrating to Somalia. Allegedly, this Oromo man was screaming about Somali cities like Bosaso and others, belonging to Oromos. He was beaten for his audacity.

I said it before, they need to be deported, because they are not miskeen, they are not in Somalia 'temporarily', they are on a mission to populate our land via stealth.
Not long ago, they even asked for political representation and held a meeting in Mogadoshu. This incident is a failure on Puntland's part because they need to deport these illegals and only grant a few business visas to those who show they are useful.

Abiy maybe wants to carry out Lebensraum disguised as "Horn Africa integration" intended to be the antidote of Ethiopia possibly disintegrating. He can say to his own Oromos "don't break up Ethiopia, take over Somalia et al instead"

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Damn I didn’t know it was beef like dat. I had dis one sick Oromo barber in garoowe on jidka al nasar kept me clean for da girls.
Bro all the Somali barbers in hargeisa I went to where trash until I start going this oromo guy and he gave me one of best cuts I have ever had. Dem niggas give the freshest cut no cap

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Why are we talking about something that happened four years ago?

Furthermore, Puntland is better than sending an entire ethnic group back for the actions of a few. Deport the trouble makers but let the productive ones stay.

Political representation is their right as long as they respect the laws of the land they are on.

Violence by Somalis or Oromos should never be tolerated.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Why are we talking about something that happened four years ago?

Furthermore, Puntland is better than sending an entire ethnic group back for the actions of a few. Deport the trouble makers but let the productive ones stay.

Political representation is their right as long as they respect the laws of the land they are on.

Violence by Somalis or Oromos should never be tolerated.
What are your thoughts on concentration camps?