Puntland should deports Oromos immediately, violent backlash has started

Isn't it funny how the Oromo brigade are acting like the Oromos are seeking a better life in Somalia? When Somalia does not offer any safety nets whatsoever? Meanwhile in Ethiopia, they get healthcare and education. I am just grateful that most Somalis share the same sentiments as me and one day, even if these invaders learn our tongue, we always have DNA tests. You cannot hide and you will not succeed.

Isn't it funny how the Oromo brigade are acting like the Oromos are seeking a better life in Somalia? When Somalia does not offer any safety nets whatsoever? Meanwhile in Ethiopia, they get healthcare and education. I am just grateful that most Somalis share the same sentiments as me and one day, even if these invaders learn our tongue, we always have DNA tests. You cannot hide and you will not succeed.
no one wants your land so calm down making a whole hate thread to prove what. if you at least gonna lie show ppl proof of oromos saying that or doing any actions like that

It is the other way around, Raayitu assimilated and married women from the Ogaden. Even the language spoken by you guys is some sort of Oromo-Somali hybrid. You guys are the most somalinised Arsi subclan including the ones who are actually Somali in origin. It was the Raayitu that was the main component under the Somali Abo liberation front and was rallying the other Arsi subclans to join the movement
are you from bale?

Oromos are not sending thier best people.

1666752814323.png

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
no one wants your land so calm down making a whole hate thread to prove what. if you at least gonna lie show ppl proof of oromos saying that or doing any actions like that
they do everything that OP and other posters said seen it firsthand, but there were also some decent hardworking Oromos so I don't mind our habeshi looking cushitic cousins.

There is no peace and cooperation between Puntland and Oromia, so what the hell are they doing in our land? Who invited them? They are even in direct war with our immediate cousins, Geri Koombe. Wake up Reer Puntland and deport the illegals before it becomes more violent.

******Halgan Media is lying about why the Oromo man was attacked- he was attacked because he was claiming Bosaso belongs to Oromos***

@Abba Sadacha Our people are fully aware

World

VIP
Blaming Shewan Oromos for the major part they played in facilitating the expansion of Ethiopian empire is valid. There wouldn't be Ethiopian state without Oromos. Never fall for the Oromo tears they created Ethiopian empire and expanded along with it as much as the Amxaar and Habeshas in general. Their problem is the fact that Habesha have a superiority complex as the gods chosen people thus they see non Habesha as inferior.

I don't know why you Darods are pushing this cheap propaganda that Samaale clans and others aswell out of nowhere have decided to become Oromo. Yaab wallaahi, wax caqli galeyn bee kuu akhrinayaan.
The biggest victims of those Shewan Oromos were Arsi and Hararghe Oromos who are mostly Muslims. Those Shewan Oromos are basically Amharas culturally and were part of their royal courts and elites.

The biggest victims of those Shewan Oromos were Arsi and Hararghe Oromos who are mostly Muslims. Those Shewan Oromos are basically Amharas culturally and were part of their royal courts and elites.
Yes that’s true bro they even tried to make The arsi Christians when the raayituu qallu converted to islam they killed him bc he didn’t want them to Christianize the arsi in that area in bale

You are all refugees in Europe and America. And you complain about refugees in your poor country :ohhh:

If Oromos actually asked for refugee status or applied for visas, nobody would care. The issue is that they don't follow our laws and they are also at war with Somalis that they neighbour. Are we supposed to welcome an ethnic group that has committed war crimes against Somalis?

If Oromos actually asked for refugee status or applied for visas, nobody would care. The issue is that they don't follow our laws and they are also at war with Somalis that they neighbour. Are we supposed to welcome an ethnic group that has committed war crimes against Somalis?
And whoever told you that they are not refugees, many of them receive aid from the United Nations and the European Union, and some of them are taken there after several years. There is no law in this country, no one carries identification papers, and the government does not care
As for this war in Ethiopia and the Somalis there do not help each other because every war belongs to a tribe That is why I have nothing to do with the civil wars in Ethiopia between a Somali tribe and another Oroma tribe
, as all of them consider themselves Ethiopian

And whoever told you that they are not refugees, many of them receive aid from the United Nations and the European Union, and some of them are taken there after several years. There is no law in this country, no one carries identification papers, and the government does not care
As for this war in Ethiopia and the Somalis there do not help each other because every war belongs to a tribe That is why I have nothing to do with the civil wars in Ethiopia between a Somali tribe and another Oroma tribe
, as all of them consider themselves Ethiopian

Are you also an Oromo.

I agree with you 100% these Oromos should not be in Somalia, we should only allow women and children

Some of those children will grow into adult males, I think the best thing to do, is to only admit people who apply for visas; business, tourism etc.
We're not a developed nation that can provide shelter and jobs.

There is no war between Oromo and Somali's in Ethiopia. Peace reigned as soon as abdi tigray illey was removed; that cannot be a coincidence.

Trending