Puntland should deports Oromos immediately, violent backlash has started

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
No but I respect them Racism and hate are not moral
I don't condone racism, never will but Oromos have displaced 2 million Somalis from Hararghe and massacred Somali traders in Harar and Nazret

I don't condone racism, never will but Oromos have displaced 2 million Somalis from Hararghe and massacred Somali traders in Harar and Nazret
This happened centuries ago And the Somalis did the same. Most of the Somali land in Kenya It was taken from Ormo And the Somalis enslaved them, even Muslims, and kidnapped women. But you don't see any of them crying for this

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
This happened centuries ago And the Somalis did the same. Most of the Somali land in Kenya It was taken from Ormo And the Somalis enslaved them, even Muslims, and kidnapped women. But you don't see any of them crying for this
That was recent some Somalis were killed and displaced Hararghe in 2019 Iley was long gone by then. Oromo gangs in Harar targeted local Somalis and removed them entirely from the city.

That was recent some Somalis were killed and displaced Hararghe in 2019 Iley was long gone by then. Oromo gangs in Harar targeted local Somalis and removed them entirely from the city.
These are Somalis who consider themselves Oromo, and most of them mixed with them and spoke Oroma language Are they not the ones who separated from the Somali region because of their fear of the expansion of Darod on their land? In 2004

That’s happens everywhere when two groups fight even Somalis do this to each other when there a conflict

The difference here is that those minorities couldn't fight back against the Qerro gangs
Yes I know that’s wrong bro but think about how can a group of homeless people with no education take over a country and plus these Oromo only go to Somalia especially somaliland bc they tryna to get Saudi for a better life like how Oromos and some habashi from northern Ethiopia go through Djibouti to get to Saudi for a better life they just go your land because you guys have a sea to get saudi

Explain milixoo bomb attack then??
What attack I don’t know about that but if oromos did join alkabab they are joining for the same reasons the Somali Bantu and Somali Cushitic joined for to do destroy Somalia these Oromos probably recently joined bc I never heard of them in that terrorist group

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
Yes I know that’s wrong bro but think about how can a group of homeless people with no education take over a country and plus these Oromo only go to Somalia especially somaliland bc they tryna to get Saudi for a better life like how Oromos and some habashi from northern Ethiopia go through Djibouti to get to Saudi for a better life they just go your land because you guys have a sea to get saudi
I'm not against people immigrating for a better life, alot of oromos end up staying in Somalia making a life for themselves. I just believe that Oromos should recopricate our hospitality equally, just like how they feel safe in my region. Oromos have also an obligation to protect our people in their lands.

Yes there were in East/West Hararghe, Oromos can thrive in Somali Region/Somalia in relative peace but a Somali's wealth and dignity is overlooked in Oromia.
Wallahi they can’t you know that too and those Somalis who live in hararghe whether it be it east or west that’s their homeland and lived before oromos came into the region Theres Somalis in mataharo they live peacefully with the kaarrayu and they live peacefully in bale with arsi Oromo but if a arsi tried to live in qoraxay rer abdile would have him killed

I'm not against people immigrating for a better life, alot of oromos end up staying in Somalia making a life for themselves. I just believe that Oromos should recopricate our hospitality equally, just like how they feel safe in my region. Oromos have also an obligation to protect our people in their lands.
The Somali government should kick those people who come with hate and expansionism ideas out of the region and those who are homeless and need help should be helped bc that’s our duty as Muslims

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
Wallahi they can’t you know that too and those Somalis who live in hararghe whether it be it east or west that’s their homeland and lived before oromos came into the region Theres Somalis in mataharo they live peacefully with the kaarrayu and they live peacefully in bale with arsi Oromo but if a arsi tried to live in qoraxay rer abdile would have him killed
Thats Qoraxey though don't think any non-Ogaden can move there but Oromos do live in Gode and Jigjiga in peace, you operate shops in Jigjiga, you have restaurants in Hargeisa, and Bosaso, you have a thriving population in the capital city Mogadishu. I don't think we can have anything like that in Oromia, I could be wrong and some villages do have a thriving Somali community but thats nothing compared to Somalia and Djibouti.

Thats Qoraxey though don't think any non-Ogaden can move there but Oromos do live in Gode and Jigjiga in peace, you operate shops in Jigjiga, you have restaurants in Hargeisa, and Bosaso, you have a thriving population in the capital city Mogadishu. I don't think we can have anything like that in Oromia, I could be wrong and some villages do have a thriving Somali community but thats nothing compared to Somalia and Djibouti.
Jigjiga is the capital of the Somali region and Mogadishu of Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ of course anyone from any background can come and do their business and bring good to the economy. Ginir bale and matahare there is somali traders there who are treated the same you know

Last edited: