NEWS Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So their Boqor clan is birthed by Dir Rooble aka Muuse Carre Habar Yoonis :leon:

Cismaan maxamuud are all children of hawiyes and dir bah yacquub= abgaal bah gareen= ajuuran bah dir rooble= hy

Sister, first of all, sheydaanka iska naar. Secondly, I’m not Marehan but it is extremely deplorable that you would use this example of a fellow Somali in distress to score cheap points on an online message board.

Haramcad will be sent to Boosaaso whether you like it or not.

As I said earlier in this thread no gorgor or haramcad can be sent to Puntland without Deni crying and humiliating his clan yet again.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto why aren’t you making threads about this you goof ***** :heh:

Thread Is already posted kid, this must be the only L news that came out of PL since the inflation mega threads last year and it isn't even that serious, just little misunderstanding while everr news that comes from the SL hellhole is huge L after L.

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Kkk. I will tell you something. You have to understand Deni's background, he is from a langaab CS jiffo with cuqdad against the jiffo of diyaano and the boqor. They have always been marginalized and now they finally have a chance at ruling. That's one reason.

The other obvious reason is because of elections. Farmaajo has nothing to do with this. It's simply a question of can Deni steal the Bosaso seats or not? PSF said no and they stand by that. And we all know Deni wants to steal those seats by any means possible.
A) Deni is not CS
B) CS are not langaab by any measure

The Somali xasiidnimo always oozes out of threads like these. One thing is for sure, there will be no hu2u like massacres or looting like in Xamar.

Deni has finally consolidated everything under PL government, he has been our most efficient and effective President as of yet, PSF have been slacking with Bosaso prison break and the gudoomiye killing this change is justified and isn't due to Asad diyaano "affiliation" with farmaajo as claimed by CBB, hilarious seeing Marehan credit Diyaanos influence to Farmaajo, they used him to bolster their own overzealous ambitions.
As it stands our isimo are totally against Diyaanos refusal to step down and so is PL gov, this will soon blow over.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Cismaan maxamuud are all children of hawiyes and dir bah yacquub= abgaal bah gareen= ajuuran bah dir rooble= hy

As I said earlier in this thread no gorgor or haramcad can be sent to Puntland without Deni crying and humiliating his clan yet again.
What f*ck you wrote!!. CM are hawiya loool. MJ will never share blood with moryaan monkey.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It was a typo. I'm obviously referring to cismaan mahamoud and specifically the jiffo deni is from who are langaab. Which is why since he came to Puntland he has had a problem with the more dominant jiffo of the Boqor and Diyaano.
Go learn MJ clan before talking in puntland affairs.

Puntland forces refuse to attack their brothers, the PSF. They told Deni to go to hell. Deni the wannabe dictator must have realized how weak he is. He is shown his worth. If he wants to go fight PSF, he can go by himself. :pachah1: Knowing Deni he must be peeing himself. He couldn't sleep at night because of gorgor who were hundreds of kms away, imagine what he is feeling right now.

GX langaab go save your uncle ciiro and wadani from HJ :pachah1: .
Mr FOB how many times did I tell you don't reply to my posts with your nonsensical BS??

The only laangaab servitude clan in the entire somali peninsula is yours and you're actually a good loyal lapdog can't wait to see you shake your butt to the incoming future president of Buntiland General Asad Diyaano :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts