Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ilmo Diyaano rag rag dhalay they have stopped damaca dictator Deni from stealing 16 seats in Bosaso. He has no chance against Farmaajo now and may cancel his bid for Villa Somalia 3D chess nikka
Chess GIF by NETFLIX

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Hundreds of PL military defect from Deni and join Diyaano PSF, this has backfired severely on Deni

@codewebsduh

Different color fatigues some mixed with civilian clothes some with full civilian clothes and no PDF I.Ds provided at all most importantly those are not Taliska 60aad of PDF that suppose to have encircled the compound naga daaya ciyaarta dee :mjlol:

The real deal👇🏾
FB_IMG_1638104720323.jpg
FB_IMG_1638104997305.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Different color fatigues some mixed with civilian clothes some with full civilian clothes and no PDF I.Ds provided at all most importantly those are not Taliska 60aad of PDF that suppose to have encircled the compound naga daaya ciyaarta dee :mjlol:

The real deal👇🏾
View attachment 207834View attachment 207835
They are my Reer Ayeeyo @Pwyneth Galtrow subclan Reer Xaamuud who came to support wiilka ay abti u yihin Maxamed Cismaan Diyaano I wonder how she feels about this? :reallymaury:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
They are my Reer Ayeeyo @Pwyneth Galtrow subclan Reer Xaamuud who came to support wiilka ay abti u yihin Maxamed Cismaan Diyaano I wonder how she feels about this? :reallymaury:
Reer xamuud militias with macawiis came all the way from doollo managed passing through 4 regions of checkpoints to walk right through PDF & PMPF lines and entered the compound :mjlol:

Take a break sxb🤏🏾

It seems maxamuud diyaano is sticking to his decision, and Deni said today he'll enforce the law. which means daraawiish forces will attack their HQ, latest report indicate one of PSF commanders faandhuul and his troops defected from diyaano camp.
Unfortunately it's more likely a fight breaks out in the next 24-48 hours.

PMPF also stated they will be the first troops in this operation, and here is their spokesman.

Deni said: There will be no mediation, no one is above the law.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
It seems maxamuud diyaano is sticking to his decision, and Deni said today he'll enforce the law. which means daraawiish forces will attack their HQ, latest report indicate one of PSF commanders faandhuul and his troops defected from diyaano camp.
Unfortunately it's more likely a fight breaks out in the next 24-48 hours.

PMPF also stated they will be the first troops in this operation, and here is their spokesman.

Deni said: There will be no mediation, no one is above the law.
They will be tried by the military court.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Deni warned back in 2019 he won't be as patient and tolerant as Abdiweli Gaas was against anyone standing in the way of PL and so far Deni as kept all promises he made including 1m1v👍🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.