Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni cannot become President if his own house is not in order, he has clashed with dhaqanka isimada, PL PSF, Cumar Cabdirashiid, Juriile and Cabdiweli Gaas. He has lost alot of friends and is isolated ma nin noocas Farmaajo dhaama? I dont think so, thank God this happened during elections he has become completely morally bankrupt

Farmaajo's clansmen cannot contain their excitement at the thought of instability in Puntland. Sorry to disappoint, but this issue will be resolved so focus on your own affairs. What has selfish behaviour ever gotten you in the past? President Deni is in charge, and Diyaano is his cousin and neither would destroy Puntland to please Farmaajo, so get a grip.

Furthermore, you guys don't even know how to hold Farmaajo accountable for neglecting your regions, yet you sit here day after day, working to spread his propaganda. This is not 'support', this is akin to worship/shirk and it's disturbing.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
It was a typo. I'm obviously referring to cismaan mahamoud and specifically the jiffo deni is from who are langaab. Which is why since he came to Puntland he has had a problem with the more dominant jiffo of the Boqor and Diyaano.
You're talking out of your ass, the new director Deni appointed and Diyaano are both Bah dir-rooble . This has nothing to do with subs or Deni having cuqdad for his fellow Cismaan maxamuuds (I can personally confirm that's BS)

You people spend way too much time on FB, repeating baseless rumours like they're factual.

You're talking out of your ass, the new director Deni appointed and Diyaano are both Bah dir-rooble . This has nothing to do with subs or Deni having cuqdad for his fellow Cismaan maxamuuds (I can personally confirm that's BS)

You people spend way too much time on FB, repeating baseless rumours like they're factual.

Telling the truth is a foreign concept for the Farmaajo cult.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Telling the truth is a foreign concept for the Farmaajo cult.
When all else fails I guess...

It's just comical when they think they know what they're talking about. "Deni is from Qardho" "Deni is Cali saleeban" "Deni has cuqdad for Bah dir-rooble and trying to revive his sub":mjlol:

You can say alot about the guy and I don't agree with a few of his decisions but come on lool

When all else fails I guess...

It's just comical when they think they know what they're talking about. "Deni is from Qardho" "Deni is Cali saleeban" "Deni has cuqdad for Bah dir-rooble and trying to revive his sub":mjlol:

You can say alot about the guy and I don't agree with a few of his decisions but come on lool

They will not accept the basic concept that we are Puntite-Somalis and will not be dragged into jaahil sub-clan based squabbles. Ilaahay ha naga badbaadiyo shartooda oo ishooda hanaga duwo.

𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒐𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒔𐒖 𐒒𐒙𐒙𐒐𐒖𐒖𐒂𐒙!

puntland.gif

Last edited:

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
MJs don't fight eachother we sit down talk and resolve our issues pretty boring basically 💪🏽

Lets talk about MX infighting and gumeysi its more interesting?

This is so much more interesting than deni and his nephew throwing tantrums🤔

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MJs don't fight eachother we sit down talk and resolve our issues pretty boring basically 💪🏽

Lets talk about MX infighting and gumeysi its more interesting?

This is so much more interesting than deni and his nephew throwing tantrums🤔
Your links arent working bud.

I reported that more will defect. Not only that but the people of bosaso are in arms now. They are bringing out their Tekniko and taking out their pick up trucks to mount guns on.

1638202433971.png

1638202444025.png

Deni needs to take a lesson from what happened to al itixaad in Bosaso. The biggest miscalculation they made was underestimating the residents of bosaso. And the amount of weapons they have. Before militias came from nugaal and mudug. The people of bosaso placed heavy guns on their roofs, took out their teknikos, cut up the rear of their 4x4 cars, and mounted their guns on their cars. They totally demolished Itixaad. There's no doubt that any military offense by deni will get destroyed in an instant, if they don't first defect.

Status
Not open for further replies.