Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sister, first of all, sheydaanka iska naar. Secondly, I’m not Marehan but it is extremely deplorable that you would use this example of a fellow Somali in distress to score cheap points on an online message board.

Haramcad will be sent to Boosaaso whether you like it or not.

Yes you are a Marehan, a pathetic cowardly one from twitter at that. Haramcad is too busy twerking on TikTok and cannot go anywhere without being flown around on foreign sponsored private planes like sugar babies.

Ilmo diyaano are ruthless lol. :damn:I'd love to see Deni arrested, I mean his xasaanad or whatever shouldn't be respected. He started it first by not respecting the xasaanad of the mps and speaker of parliament.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sister, first of all, sheydaanka iska naar. Secondly, I’m not Marehan but it is extremely deplorable that you would use this example of a fellow Somali in distress to score cheap points on an online message board.

I didnt even respond to her post due to how sick it is, what a cancerous mentality and diseased heart that poor boy was dying anyway he had a bullet in his chest cavity and was forcefully removed from the hospital on deni’s orders where he died in a dilapidated prison cell.Ilaahi ha uu naxariisto
🙏🏻🙏🏻

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I will shot any animal unit comes to Bossaso.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Lol@ the böøns salivating over this,

President Deni and General Asad are two well respected men in Somali politics, we are not like southern animals who cause bloodshed for a position. People can have misunderstandings and it will always get resolved, Puntland is stronger than this. You idiots should focus on your nonexistent states.

:silanyolaugh:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lol@ the böøns salivating over this,

President Deni and General Asad are two well respected men in Somali politics, we are not like southern animals who cause bloodshed for a position. People can have misunderstandings and it will always get resolved, Puntland is stronger than this. You idiots should focus on your nonexistent states.

:silanyolaugh:
They wish PL turn like them. You remember Bossaso CS and Deni. We solved it peacefully that time.

Our language its hard for them to understand :pachah1: .

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
They wish PL turn like them. You remember Bossaso CS and Deni. We solved it peacefully that time.

Our language its hard for them to understand :pachah1: .
We always resolve things. Puntland is ahead of Somalia because we have an understanding of protecting Puntland. Puntland first.

cow

VIP
It seems the backstabbing of deni by madoobe already started. It was madoobe who advised deni to get rid of all those who are either neutral or oppose him specially in the military. He knew this would backfire on deni.

Deni is the current residing president of Puntland, PSF serves the government of Puntland, therefore they are beholden to what Deni says and commands, if he says jump, they ask how high.

These are some mothers in Qardho, the city Deni is from, calaacaling and asking him to go back on his decision. They ask him to stop trying to cause bloodshed in bosaso where he is attempting to kill their sons using their own relatives. They tell him that there's refugees from Mudug and DDS who are from puntland coming to Bari.

There's drought, people are locking their doors and dying. There's no money, the shilling is not used anymore. They can't handle any war on top of that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending