Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these untouchables even know who Diyaano hails from? Diyaano is a bigger nightmare for them than Deni, Deni isn't from hardened SSDF roots and holds no personal family history or grudge against Kacaanists. Diyaano would apply 'scorched earth' policies with your kind and that's why I don't mind if Mideeye Party ever takes over. I'd love to see SSDF in charge again.

On a related note, I always find it funny how much these endangered Marehans fantasise about getting approval and support from Puntite leaders. For example, look at how they treat Kaptan Ayuub and that 'Shaikh', they get so giddy whenever they see an MJ who they think supports them. It's almost like they have a fetish for MJ men. I bet MJ men get bigger pay-checks than other paid Farmaajo spokespeople from other clans.

This is all about the seats in Bosaso. Fun fact: the new druggie that Deni named is someone who Farmaajo fired when he came to office in 2017. Why? Obviously because he is extremely corrupted. Deni paid him $$$ so he can intimidate mp candidates and use force to disqualify any candidates.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Do these untouchables even know who Diyaano hails from? Diyaano is a bigger nightmare for them than Deni, Deni isn't from hardened SSDF roots and holds no personal family history or grudge against Kacaanists. Diyaano would apply 'scorched earth' policies with your kind and that's why I don't mind if Mideeye Party ever takes over. I'd love to see SSDF in charge again.

On a related note, I always find it funny how much these endangered Marehans fantasise about getting approval and support from Puntite leaders. For example, look at how they treat Kaptan Ayuub and that 'Shaikh', they get so giddy whenever they see an MJ who they think supports them. It's almost like they have a fetish for MJ men. I bet MJ men get bigger pay-checks than other paid Farmaajo spokespeople from other clans.
Muxu lacag kaa cunay kuwa midgo uu yaqaano🀣

The biggest problem in Puntland is that β€˜Boqor’ Burhan-----. His ideology is completely ------- and he believed in the ictisaam nonsense which I think Fahad Yasin used to part of. Abdulahi Yusuf even fought him in the early 2000s.

It’s just business for Asad because they fund his party and he needs the $ but he’s too naive to see who exactly Burhan is .

Boqor Burhaan deserves respect as do all our traditional leaders and politicians, so kindly edit your post as I have done.

Not a single leader in Dhul Udug supports the enemies of Puntland, they play them and entertain them, of course, but that's the nature of the game.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This is all about the seats in Bosaso. Fun fact: the new druggie that Deni named is someone who Farmaajo fired when he came to office in 2017. Why? Obviously because he is extremely corrupted. Deni paid him $$$ so he can intimidate mp candidates and use force to disqualify any candidates.
They are crying on social media :deadpeter:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Walle these folks are retarded, how did they connect seats with this? Deni will pick PL MPs whether in Bosaso or the moon. These folks get an itch in their futo whenever they think something is happening in PL

Is this because Diano is pro-N&N ?

Not even Kaptan Ayuub is pro N&N

@π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

laugh-trying.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
If PSF threaten Deni he will say I am scared again like he did with Gorgor and Haramcad. The man has no dignity or backbone.
He thinks these are poor Warsangeli like Dhoobo Dareed let him try something the fat tub of lard reminds me of this movie :deadpeter:
eddie murphy GIF

Ilkayaar hadi aay sameyn kuu leeyihiin Daludug maxa kuwan PSF haystay wax uga qaban waayen?
LOL.jpeg

Asad Diyaano's soldiers chain Kacaanists like livestock but they still think he's their ally.
Kaptan Ayuub insults them, but they still think he's their ally.

You couldn't make this up if you tried.

This makes me want to vote for Mideeye.

:dead:

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Kabtan Ayuub apologized for those comments and said it was kaftan talk we are not cuqdad ridden like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts