Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon Qabyalaad will be a thing of the past :ulyin:
May every somali remember the ugly days of famines and failure and use this in somali history to
educate ourselves and the future generation on how detrimental clan wars can be.to a society.

I can't wait for ramadan. It seems like my last ramadan prayer was answered.

:rejoice:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Soon Qabyalaad will be a thing of the past :ulyin:

We should be able to come to an agreement, everyone will eat well off this Insha Allah.

The good thing is we are only like 20 million in total, compared to Ethiopia which has to care for 100 million plus, made up of not just different tribes but different ethnicities.

We should be able to come to an agreement, everyone will eat well off this Insha Allah.

The good thing is we are only like 20 million in total, compared to Ethiopia which has to care for 100 million plus, made up of not just different tribes but different ethnicities.
We'll have to protect our borders from the Kenyati and Xabashi Somalis, don't want them claiming us when we rich :hillarybiz:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
We'll have to protect our borders from the Kenyati and Xabashi Somalis, don't want them claiming us when we rich :hillarybiz:
DwMZEHrV4AEvW9d.jpg

Too late oil prices are at a record low and if you add Somalia to the global supply it's gonna get lower.

Everyone is working to not use oil anymore,

Did you know we're 10 years away from a non reversal climate change if we don't reduce our emissions. Gonna have drier climates more natural disasters etc
Oil isn't only used for fuel. Plastic, tires and other items are used for it.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman the question all Puntities should ask themselves at this point is why oil and fisheries are seen as a national asset, while agricultural land is seen as belonging to specific groups of people? If the FGS has a right to collect revenues from oil and fisheries and distribute those revenues to all member states, why is that not also the case for agricultural land? If Hiiraan will benefit from Puntland's oil, will Puntland recieve farmland in Hiiraan in exchange?

Puntland's authorities never speak out about these natural resources deals that the FGS enters, even though they disproportionately impact Puntland.​

@Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman the question all Puntities should ask themselves at this point is why oil and fisheries are seen as a national asset, while agricultural land is seen as belonging to specific groups of people? If the FGS has a right to collect revenues from oil and fisheries and distribute those revenues to all member states, why is that not also the case for agricultural land? If Hiiraan will benefit from Puntland's oil, will Puntland recieve farmland in Hiiraan in exchange?

Puntland's authorities never speak out about these natural resources deals that the FGS enters, even though they disproportionately impact Puntland.​
Don't be selfish share the oil there's gonna be enough for everyone.

After i get my degree i will petition the new puntland oil sheikhs to fund me so that i can employ new methods to re-green the whole of puntland except some parts that we can leave as deserts for scenery and dirt bike racing.

:salute:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
All this is all talk how you gonna dig for oil when there's no system in place to regulate it.

It's funny you call us secessionist but every day you lot are showing your true colours. A hypocrite is the worst kind of person

You can trust somalis with their 68 iq to chat rubbish. Why wasn't the mic snatched out of his hands as soon as he waffled!?!? The woman should've been drop kicked as soon as she started screaming like a donkey in a professional setting, is this her house to be screaming like that??

*Hello darkness, my old friend* :farmajoyaab:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
All this is all talk how you gonna dig for oil when there's no system in place to regulate it.

It's funny you call us secessionist but every day you lot are showing your true colours. A hypocrite is the worst kind of person
Nows not the time for this, only optimism in a united SOmali Weeyn richer than the entire MIddleEast combined:ahh:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts