Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incoming salty landers.

Salty landers or just landers, it don't matter bro.

We are just clapping for foreigners to tap into our resources...

We laugh at Somalilanders @ their Berbera deal ..this is sooooooooooo much bigger...

At least they had a say in that silly deal as matter of fact they were the brain child of it..

I believe that we were better of exploring our lands like we did under faroole.

THIS CONFERENCE IS BULLSHIT

You can trust somalis with their 68 iq to chat rubbish. Why wasn't the mic snatched out of his hands as soon as he waffled!?!? The woman should've been drop kicked as soon as she started screaming like a donkey in a professional setting, is this her house to be screaming like that??

*Hello darkness, my old friend* :farmajoyaab:

Lool hutuus chimping out in a conference where the international community is looking to invest into Somalia is as ironic as it gets.
This offshore exploration needs to begin as soon as possible and security/regulations will need to be fortified to begin onshore exploration. As long as we begin promptly we might be an oil producing nation within a decade.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lool ****us chimping out in a conference where the international community is looking to invest into Somalia is as ironic as it gets.
This offshore exploration needs to begin as soon as possible and security/regulations will need to be fortified to begin onshore exploration. As long as we begin promptly we might be an oil producing nation within a decade.
I think the SFG want to take out huge billion dollar loans and payback with oil revenue 10 years is kind of a long time oil and gas might not be worth much then im so into gold exploration though

I think the SFG want to take out huge billion dollar loans and payback with oil revenue 10 years is kind of a long time oil and gas might not be worth much then im so into gold exploration though
10 years is more of a conservative outlook it could be much sooner depending on the players willing to get the ball rolling immediately. There are definitely gold deposits in Somalia however our uranium resources is much more interesting to me I saw an article from back in the day that signaled that we might have 1/4th of the worlds uranium supply. Even if the number isn't that high we have serious natural resources that can be easily exploited with the advanced technology present in today's market. As this government has brought more stability and International recognition back to Somalia it's about time we get some major western companies to start investing in our resource production. We will tap into our other resources once we have the capital.

yes please, take billions and actually use it for infrastructure

Hùtuwiyes will be pulling up on the oil fields like...
754D9F48-B3CA-47B8-AB05-ED9B534D6481.jpeg

Shaolin23

yes please, take billions and actually use it for infrastructure
Infrastructure should come second we need strong security first we need to degrade al shabab and isis to a level they aren’t a major threat to governance or everyday life otherwise we can’t even take advantage of our resources on land whats the point of infrastructure when it will be blown up by these terrorists cunts

Infrastructure should come second we need strong security first we need to degrade al shabab and isis to a level they aren’t a major threat to governance or everyday life otherwise we can’t even take advantage of our resources on land whats the point of infrastructure when it will be blown up by these terrorists cunts
yeah obviously when we cleared out the terrorism but once that is done infrastructure should be our top priority.

Tukraq

VIP
puntlands security is not to bad really

10 years is more of a conservative outlook it could be much sooner depending on the players willing to get the ball rolling immediately. There are definitely gold deposits in Somalia however our uranium resources is much more interesting to me I saw an article from back in the day that signaled that we might have 1/4th of the worlds uranium supply. Even if the number isn't that high we have serious natural resources that can be easily exploited with the advanced technology present in today's market. As this government has brought more stability and International recognition back to Somalia it's about time we get some major western companies to start investing in our resource production. We will tap into our other resources once we have the capital.

Uranium u say :gladbron:...are we the true Wakanda:obama:...

On behalf of the beesha barakaysan I put a claim on the black panther tribe.. the rightful rulers of our newly uranium enriched nation..
:yousmart:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Uranium u say :gladbron:...are we the true Wakanda:obama:...

On behalf of the beesha barakaysan I put a claim on the black panther tribe.. the rightful rulers of our newly uranium enriched nation..
:yousmart:
Since when were you apart of...:gucciwhat:but then we have people that claim us all the time for our resources :drakelaugh:

:draketf:

:hova:

What makes you think I was talking about reer puntland..lady stay on your side of the fence
Yes there were major plans in fully utilizing our Uranium stockpiles since the UN confirmed in the 1960s we had a large quantity of Uranium. One of the largest Manufacturing corporations in the United States was vying for contracts in the late 1970s to explore the Uranium within Somalia. There was development on the way, but the 1991 war ruined those plans here is the article from the reputed Washington Post from that time.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ae9-83b6-9f98d720364c/?utm_term=.5cffb94d33bf

Here is another article describing one of the mineral exploration firms from Belize interested in exploring Somalia's uranium in 2014 even though there is still instability. So to cut a long story short we probably have the largest reserves of Uranium in the world.
http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...alia-uranium-exploration-gxg-kcap-1899545.htm

Shaolin23

Yes there were major plans in fully utilizing our Uranium stockpiles since the UN confirmed in the 1960s we had a large quantity of Uranium. One of the largest Manufacturing corporations in the United States was vying for contracts in the late 1970s to explore the Uranium within Somalia. There was development on the way, but the 1991 war ruined those plans here is the article from the reputed Washington Post from that time.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ae9-83b6-9f98d720364c/?utm_term=.5cffb94d33bf

Here is another article describing one of the mineral exploration firms from Belize interested in exploring Somalia's uranium in 2014 even though there is still instability. So to cut a long story short we probably have the largest reserves of Uranium in the world.
http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...alia-uranium-exploration-gxg-kcap-1899545.htm
Doesn’t Galagaduud/Mudug have the most uranium in Somalia

Doesn’t Galagaduud/Mudug have the most uranium in Somalia
Yes it does, on my first trip to Somalia I went to a cave in Northern Galgaduud and there was a lot of interesting minerals/gems there. If we were to bring advanced equipment I believe that area has a lot of potential for holding underground uranium stores.
The area is just right, there are surficial deposits produced by tropical chemical weathering processes. Surficial uranium deposits are broadly defined as young (Tertiary to Recent) near-surface uranium concentrations in sediments or soils. These deposits usually have secondary cementing minerals including calcite, gypsum, dolomite, ferric oxide, and halite. Uranium deposits in calcrete are the largest of the surficial deposits. Uranium mineralisation is in fine-grained surficial sand and clay, cemented by calcium and magnesium carbonates.

Have you guys ever heard of the resource curse?

I don't mean to dampen the happiness. It's great that we are trying to extract the resources Allah has blessed us with, but we should do it in the most viable and beneficial way possible.

Not get ripped off in shady deals like 80/20% cuts
Not letting a few corrupt elite take all the benefits whilst the population starves
We should use the money to build up other industries so that we are not dependent on finite resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending