Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Nows not the time for this, only optimism in a united SOmali Weeyn richer than the entire MIddleEast combined:ahh:

giphy.gif

I'm always optismic, but you need a foundation before you start signing oil deals otherwise you'll be taken advantage of.

I still think the best ways Somalia can be richer is becoming a breadbasket.

Solar Desalination Plants - sell water at half the going rate per gallon and as more people come to you increase capacity then set up your own farm of Cash Crops Avocado Coffee etc

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Masha Allah, may another SOmali never suffer a famine or lack of health care.:wow:

Now we can take the 10 year build that Dubai did to become a metropolis:rejoice:

Today is a great day for all SOmalis:mjhaps:

I want the Burj Khalifa defeated as the highest building in the world!!!:stevej:

Skyscrapers5.jpg
I admire your enthusiasm but this is impossible to reach under Somalia. It is the most corrupt state in the world, what do you think will happen with that money? :tocry:

You can trust somalis with their 68 iq to chat rubbish. Why wasn't the mic snatched out of his hands as soon as he waffled!?!? The woman should've been drop kicked as soon as she started screaming like a donkey in a professional setting, is this her house to be screaming like that??

*Hello darkness, my old friend* :farmajoyaab:

:9uoofqd:

Tukraq

VIP
Reer socatra have to make a choice. Yemen in it's state is not gonna build roads for them. On the other hand if they tell the UAE to f*ck off then they can be a part of an oil rich country.

:ufdup::ummhmm:
Sahib it belongs to Arab salaxs anyway who love puntland

Tukraq

VIP
We should be able to come to an agreement, everyone will eat well off this Insha Allah.

The good thing is we are only like 20 million in total, compared to Ethiopia which has to care for 100 million plus, made up of not just different tribes but different ethnicities.
Sahib the oil should be split between reer puntland, 20 million is still to big of a number:kodaksmiley: but inshallah we will give good sadaqah to the other regions because we don’t have hate in our hearts:denzelnigga:, garowe, galkayo and bossaso will soon be the top cities in Africa :salute:we should have an state or emirate system like uae

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

VIP
Only advice to reer PL region of so - take what we done right and don't replicate what we've done wrong . We've done the mistakes for you - check this video a discussion program about the economy lol at how out of touch the Govt is, saying how great it is compared to what the people are saying. Mane sure you don't become like that and make sure your govt only hires competent people.

There's another video but can't find it where President Bihi does an unannounced visit to the market with the mayor who's saying how great everything this, then the leading speaks to the people who said the opposite n how things are getting worse with and you can see the Shame in the deputy mayor's face

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Only advice to reer PL region of so - take what we done right and don't replicate what we've done wrong . We've done the mistakes for you - check this video a discussion program about the economy lol at how out of touch the Govt is, saying how great it is compared to what the people are saying. Mane sure you don't become like that and make sure your govt only hires competent people.

There's another video but can't find it where President Bihi does an unannounced visit to the market with the mayor who's saying how great everything this, then the leading speaks to the people who said the opposite n how things are getting worse with and you can see the Shame in the deputy mayor's face
You havent done anything right sxb, Somaliland is a failure, Puntland would never try doing what you guys did, we to smart for that

Guys I am in the no oil exploration camp..and I tell you..

This event was organised funded (including the travel and stay of the somali delegation)
Its just a scam to steal the vast resources of the nation by western giant companies.

Without a clear structered agreed and respected constitution, resources like these can turn stable countries upside down let alone a semi recovering clan infused Muslim nation on the read sea..

We are being taken advantage of..hard

The country hasn't recovered in any capacity

Tukraq

VIP

This event was organised funded (including the travel and stay of the somali delegation)
Its just a scam to steal the vast resources of the nation by western giant companies.

Without a clear structered agreed and respected constitution, resources like these can turn stable countries upside down let alone a semi recovering clan infused Muslim nation on the read sea..

if we take too long oil will be useless especially in the future

SirLancelLord

VIP

Scarcely what I've been saying, how can they sell when they don't control. Or there isn't even a ratified Constitution or any legal framework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending