Puntland has the most oil confirmed at London event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
View attachment 64945

@Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman When the xaas is not looking, we gonna abuse them maids :damedamn:
Adoon.jpg

Just like my ancestors used to do.
:ahh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You can trust somalis with their 68 iq to chat rubbish. Why wasn't the mic snatched out of his hands as soon as he waffled!?!? The woman should've been drop kicked as soon as she started screaming like a donkey in a professional setting, is this her house to be screaming like that??

*Hello darkness, my old friend* :farmajoyaab:

There's a time and a place for everything. This ain't it.
:snoop:
10 years is more of a conservative outlook it could be much sooner depending on the players willing to get the ball rolling immediately. There are definitely gold deposits in Somalia however our uranium resources is much more interesting to me I saw an article from back in the day that signaled that we might have 1/4th of the worlds uranium supply. Even if the number isn't that high we have serious natural resources that can be easily exploited with the advanced technology present in today's market. As this government has brought more stability and International recognition back to Somalia it's about time we get some major western companies to start investing in our resource production. We will tap into our other resources once we have the capital.
Yes there were major plans in fully utilizing our Uranium stockpiles since the UN confirmed in the 1960s we had a large quantity of Uranium. One of the largest Manufacturing corporations in the United States was vying for contracts in the late 1970s to explore the Uranium within Somalia. There was development on the way, but the 1991 war ruined those plans here is the article from the reputed Washington Post from that time. https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...ae9-83b6-9f98d720364c/?utm_term=.5cffb94d33bf Here is another article describing one of the mineral exploration firms from Belize interested in exploring Somalia's uranium in 2014 even though there is still instability. So to cut a long story short we probably have the largest reserves of Uranium in the world. http://www.marketwired.com/press-re...alia-uranium-exploration-gxg-kcap-1899545.htm
We should have sold it during the cold war when Soviets and Americans were buying so much uranium. We missed that chance but if we wait for the next cold war (which I believe will be very soon), we can make a ton of money from high uranium prices.

America has already withdrawn from the nuclear disarmament treaty last week so we have to get ready.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending