Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
ABU DHABI (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) will train Somaliland security forces as part of a deal to establish a military base in the semi-autonomous region, Somaliland’s president said on Thursday.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The closely held Sharjah-based engineering group began work on the project after being awarded the $90 million contract in April, Managing Director Abdulla Darwish said in an interview in Dubai. The facility, being built near the regional port of Berbera, is expected to be completed by June, he said.

Puntland's best opportunity is to take action now and it might even be to late. All jokes aside they will not be able to keep up. UAE will offload the SL government immensely and Somaliland will be able to improve security all over the country. Security is paramount to Somaliland and is a priority and this is pretty much why it will be very difficult for Puntland to contest Somaliland over Sool and Sanaag.

ezgif.com-resize.gif

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

Puntland's best opportunity is to take action now and it might even be to late. All jokes aside they will not be able to keep up. UAE will offload the SL government immensely and they will be able to improve security all over the country. Security is paramount to Somaliland and is a priority and this is pretty much why it will be very difficult for Puntland to contest Somaliland over Sool and Sanaag.

View attachment 49142
akhas! They keep calling us naagoland and they still ask their sugar daddies for help, wallahi you will get nowhere expect going back to your roaming khaniis infested cities.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Lordilord thinks UAE is in the business of arming SL while they have been arming PL since 2010 and undo their own work. It's been 2 years and your "deals" have nothing to show for it. You are a pawn for them to trade so they can gain more influence in Mogadishu where things actually matter, where the world is currently looking.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
akhas! They keep calling us naagoland and they still ask their sugar daddies for help, wallahi you will get nowhere expect going back to your roaming khaniis infested cities.
Brother who said it would be fair game, this world is not fair. SL is getting fucked over by the international community and Somalia together. :ohno:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Brother who said it would be fair game, this world is not fair. SL is getting fucked over by the international community and Somalia together. :ohno:
Haye fair or not, lets see what happens. You might have to clear all the ”puntland is losing” threads after this shit.
:manny:

:mjlol:Somaliland lost. You're getting trained by Arabs that can't defeat a powerless Yemen and 6 of their countries lost against a fledgeling Israel.
:lolbron:Puntland and Somalia are getting trained by the Ottomans.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
:mjlol:Somaliland lost. You're getting trained by Arabs that can't defeat a powerless Yemen and 6 of their countries lost against a fledgeling Israel.
Wallahi you will just hear ”sii daya” and they sill all lay on the ground bleeding to their misery:pachah1:
Why are they even clinging on to sool and sanag? First of all they don’t own the land and second they are not for the people there? It’s like a kid that’s not using a thing but keeping it just to be a little . Nacalad ba kuu tala isaaq

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland's aggressive policy towards Somaliland will be their downfall in Sool and Sanaag. If they were to negotiate with Somaliland on official borders that is accepted between the two states it would cause less bloodshed and promote unity between the two neighboring states. Most importantly it would improve strained relationship between SL and PL.

When SL charged Tukaraq not a single soldier died on any side...

Compare it to when Puntland attacked SL just before Ramadan...

In the end all of this wont matter because of what I said before. If Puntland want a full scale war they will most likely get it. :patrice:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They haven't trained them, begun or even started the base. I'm beginning to think it was a ploy to get a better standing in Mogadishu.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Puntland's aggressive policy towards Somaliland will be their downfall in Sool and Sanaag. If they were to negotiate with Somaliland on official borders that is accepted between the two states it would cause less bloodshed and promote unity between the two neighboring states. Most importantly it would improve strained relationship between SL and PL.

When SL charged Tukaraq not a single soldier died on any side...

Compare it to when Puntland attacked SL just before Ramadan...

In the end all of this wont matter because of what I said before. If Puntland want a full scale war they will most likely get it. :patrice:
There is no question about the scale of war, you know it’s darod you are messing with. Wallahi why haven’t they learnt their lesson yet? Wasn’t the genocide enough or do they want to get exterminated like roaches.

I know but I'm just saying that UAE training isn't really effective.
They haven't trained them, begun or even started the base. I'm beginning to think it was a ploy to get a better standing in Mogadishu.

You shouldn't talk like that about fellow Somalis and Muslims. We can be angry at each other but we should never suggest genocide against each other.
There is no question about the scale of war, you know it’s darod you are messing with. Wallahi why haven’t they learnt their lesson yet? Wasn’t the genocide enough or do they want to get exterminated like roaches.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP

You shouldn't talk like that about fellow Somalis and Muslims. We can be angry at each other but we should never suggest genocide against each other.
Muslims? :mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP

@Lordilord's argument is UAE loves us so much more than you! It's quite pathetic really that he thinks a country would soil its reputation by openly arming 2 factions in a wartorn country for what gain? Nothing really all it wants is a say in Mogadishu to counter Turkey and the rest. It's an easy chip on the block for them.

puntland is not trained by turkey, mogadishu has em for themselves.

:farmajoyaab:That does make sense. UAE is using Ethiopia as a proxy to invest in Somalia's 4 ports. :siilaanyosmile:I feel sorry Somalilanders. They're just pawns.
@Lordilord's argument is UAE loves us so much more than you! It's quite pathetic really that he thinks a country would soil its reputation by openly arming 2 factions in a wartorn country for what gain? Nothing really all it wants is a say in Mogadishu to counter Turkey and the rest. It's an easy chip on the block for them.

They're are Puntlanders in the SNA. I'm sure Turkey will expand its investments outside Mogadishu in the next few years after Al Kilaab are dealt with.
puntland is not trained by turkey, mogadishu has em for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts