Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Who is emotional nigga, you are out of your element. I told you, you are acting up. You came up with conspiracy theories and shit. :mjkkk::chrisfreshhah:

This user @Cotton Eyed Joe is mentally deranged and a pathological liar so don't take anything serious. He's an incel basement dweller that slanders users when they bring facts in the table.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Yo I’m interested can someone explain to me why Puntland is at war with Somaliland?

@Yaquub @Crow @Factz im confuses as shit. Sounds interesting though. I have been seeing Somali journalist on twitter tweeting about clashes.
Somaliland invaded Puntland unprovoked back in January while our security forces were focused on Farmajo's visit (which drew massive crowds). Puntland tried to use diplomacy but they laughed and said they were going to invade our capital, which is very close to Tukaraq. Puntland didn't start fighting back against Somaliland until May so we are objectively on the right side of this.

Somaliland is motivated by their desire in taking control of all of former British Somaliland. They think this warmongering will convince the international community to grant them recognition. The problem is that territory isn't all Isaaq. There is a ton of Harti Darood territory inside what was once British Somaliland and Puntland is a Darood state.

Somaliland has been courting Dhulbahante Harti Darood by bribing elders for the last decade so the situation has been complicated by traitors. Somaliland currently occupies a lot of Dhulbahante land, including their capital Laascanood (which they captured in 2007 while Puntland was establishing a government in Mogadishu).

However, Somaliland's aggression has rocked the boat, so to speak. In the months since their invasion, Puntland was courting Dhulbahante living under Somaliland with a lot of success.

Dhulbahante were protesting against Somaliland's oppressive rule over Laascanood last month. They were even calling for Puntland to liberate them. Somaliland responded by arresting and killing them in their own city. Somaliland has ratcheted up the anti-Darood rhetoric since the conflict began, alienating Dhulbahante and inspiring violence against them by Isaaq civilians.

Many Dhulbahante subclans have offered their militias to assist Puntland in the fight in Tukaraq. Their hope is for Puntland to eventually liberate their territories and the rest of Sool.

Puntland has vowed to avenge the Dhulbahante that were killed by Somaliland and to not stop fighting until Laascanood is liberated.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Somaliland invaded Puntland unprovoked back in January while our security forces were focused on Farmajo's visit (which drew massive crowds). Puntland tried to use diplomacy but they laughed and said they were going to invade our capital, which is very close to Tukaraq. Puntland didn't start fighting back against Somaliland until May so we are objectively on the right side of this.

Somaliland is motivated by their desire in taking control of all of former British Somaliland. They think this warmongering will convince the international community to grant them recognition. The problem is that territory isn't all Isaaq. There is a ton of Harti Darood territory inside what was once British Somaliland and Puntland is a Darood state.

Somaliland has been courting Dhulbahante Harti Darood by bribing elders for the last decade so the situation has been complicated by traitors. Somaliland currently occupies a lot of Dhulbahante land, including their capital Laascanood (which they captured in 2007 while Puntland was establishing a government in Mogadishu).

However, Somaliland's aggression has rocked the boat, so to speak. In the months since their invasion, Puntland was courting Dhulbahante living under Somaliland with a lot of success.

Dhulbahante were protesting against Somaliland's oppressive rule over Laascanood last month. They were even calling for Puntland to liberate them. Somaliland responded by arresting and killing them in their own city. Somaliland has ratcheted up the anti-Darood rhetoric since the conflict began, alienating Dhulbahante and inspiring violence against them by Isaaq civilians.

Many Dhulbahante subclans have offered their militias to assist Puntland in the fight in Tukaraq. Their hope is for Puntland to eventually liberate their territories and the rest of Sool.

Puntland has vowed to avenge the Dhulbahante that were killed by Somaliland and to not stop fighting until Laascanood is liberated.
Wait so is Puntland a part of Somalia that is trying to separate itself from Somalia similar to like Somaliland?

How is the government of Somalia responding to the separation of Somaliland. And the conflict between Puntland and Somaliland.

I’m over here assuming Puntland separated from Somalia just like Somaliland.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yo I’m interested can someone explain to me why Puntland is at war with Somaliland?

@Yaquub @Crow @Factz im confuses as shit. Sounds interesting though. I have been seeing Somali journalist on twitter tweeting about clashes.

They fighting over this tall, big booty chick named Sool. Somaliland said she was ex girlfriend and wants to get back with her but Puntland is claiming because she is from the same family and is saying that SL was abusive to lady Sool and wants Lady Sool to move in with Mr Puntland.

So far lots of guys died over her.

The lady Sool is herself has trust issues. She can’t decide who to be with.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Wait so is Puntland a part of Somalia that is trying to separate itself from Somalia similar to like Somaliland?

How is the government of Somalia responding to the separation of Somaliland. And the conflict between Puntland and Somaliland.

I’m over here assuming Puntland separated from Somalia just like Somaliland.
Somaliland is the only region trying to separate. Puntland is an autonomous region of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending