Puntland government to open its third operational airport in garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karbashhhh @NourUgaas Garowe has some decent roads near the presidential palace. Just like the Hargeisa road along presidential palace built 5 years ago. Puntland is just catching up. But because Garowe is smaller those roads have bigger impact on the city. Hargeisa is massive. One road doesnt make a difference

Bosaso is a different story. Its a mess.

Burco, Las Anod, Erigavo, Berbera, Garowe have best city planning

Hargeisa + Boosaso are a mess

Why the need to hate? Learn to appreciate. Garowe and Bosaso are splendid in terms of city planning and infrastructure and they are miles of ahead of the rest of us. I'm not Reer Puntland.

You’re literally talking air. You’re talking like the roads in somaliland haven’t been done many times over and you’re comparing the city planning of a tiny place to a huge place.

Can you show me an example of better city planning.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why the need to hate? Learn to appreciate. Garowe and Bosaso are splendid in terms of city planning and infrastructure and they are miles of ahead of the rest of us. I'm not Reer Puntland.

Only Garowe is good sxb, the rest of Puntland is a dusty shithole region that cannot compete with Somaliland towns, let alone their cities. However, this will all change when the Berbera project is completed. Somaliland will be competing with other nations, forget dusty regions.

Watch this. We have a bright future ahead of us. :samwelcome:

Burco has some bad ass city planning

v2I3DKK.jpg

Garowe has some good city planning too, but some narrow roads

DYrX6htW0AIMwqi.jpg

Gambar

VIP
LooooL you're too much can't you just be happy for your people without bad mouthing another.

The runway and equipment is good achievement but not the terminal too basic looks like the old Berbera from 2008.

They gotta attract airlines, only way to do that is demonstrate why it will be profitable for them to fly to garowe

FYI - Somaliland has 6 particle airports (4 not tarmacked) 2 more in development plus 8 airlines landing & 4 to start soon.
Shut up waryaa.

Gambar

VIP
Only Garowe is good sxb, the rest of Puntland is a dusty shithole region that cannot compete with Somaliland towns, let alone their cities. However, this will all change when the Berbera project is completed. Somaliland will be competing with other nations, forget dusty regions.

Watch this. We have a bright future ahead of us. :samwelcome:

You are delusional, you’re from a third world dusty shit hole too and I bet you anything you’d never rip up your passport and move back to Somaliland permanently markaa iska amuus.

Gambar

VIP
@Bohol you're not upto speeed sxb. Wajaale just opened the largest market in Somaliland. They have an in land dry-port now where all goods imported from Berbera are sold and bought

@Factz give credit where it is due sxb. Puntland is leaps and bounds ahead of Somaliland in some ways. Somaliland has a lot to learn. Hopefully when we pick up Garowe + Boosaaso we will learn their tricks of the trade
At least you’re honest walaal. Somalis can learn from each other. Somalis always want to get into these silly tribe wars over which dusty town is dustier and who’s great grandfather who didn’t have a penny to his name claimed it, while the rest of the world is moving onto colonizing different planets.

Corruption is killing Somaliland. Hargeisa and Burco mayors are known as Gog and Magog. Because they eat every penny

Berbera has extensive road network. Somaliland city with most paved road easily. Their mayor is daacad

Don’t listen to this guy he’s talking shit a new road is paved every day in hargeisa you can see it on several YouTube channels. Many big roads have been paved like burco to ceerigabo and berbera to hargeisa has been paved several times.

Bohol

VIP
Corruption is killing Somaliland. Hargeisa and Burco mayors are known as Gog and Magog. Because they eat every penny

Berbera has extensive road network. Somaliland city with most paved road easily. Their mayor is daacad

That is why I said Berbera can compete with proper management. The rest are trash. Hargeisa specially is a glorified overgrown slum.

rktmRKR.jpg

njf0KIs.jpg

@Bohol Hargeisa and Burco will never develop with Gog & Magog in charge. We need new mayors, educated from the diaspora, with backgrounds as architects or city planners.

@Bohol Hargeisa and Burco will never develop with Gog & Magog in charge. We need new mayors, educated from the diaspora, with backgrounds as architects or city planners.

No we don’t diaspora professionals should come back and work and bring their skills but politics should be left for the people who own the land that won’t just fly off if shit hits the fan

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are delusional, you’re from a third world dusty shit hole too and I bet you anything you’d never rip up your passport and move back to Somaliland permanently markaa iska amuus.

Nothing I said was delusional, stop being emotional. You're one of us now so calm down. By the way, Somaliland passport is becoming recognized by different nations day by day and who said Somaliland isn't a third world? I mean that will all change when the Berbera project is completed. Jeez, you have reading comprehension.

Bohol

VIP

That is the pure truth. That is why I will focus on my tuulos. It is easier when it is a startup (it is too late for Hargeisa to change its disastrous city planning which means any attempt to correct = destroying hundreds to thousands of houses blocking the roads ).

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending