Puntland government to open its third operational airport in garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Only the Tabca tunnel is narrow not the rest of it. I guess you haven't seen Las Qoray terrain it is mountainous as well.

Yes I know that. That's why for Maydh must become self sufficient farming in large greenhouses electricity from solar plants etc

Bohol

VIP
@SirLancelLord Badhan and Laasqoray are in the same situation as Ceerigaabo and Maydh.

To get to from Badhan to Laasqoray you have to go through a narrow road. :pachah1: I think the Badhan - Laasqoray road is even worse.
upload_2018-6-12_20-57-33.png

Why are these guys obsessed with hargeisa. Stop comparing your tulos with hargeisa the only city in Somalia that has a similar size is xamar. Wajaale is larger and has more production than garowe.

E93D923B-5971-41CA-9788-4B07CB909B3E.jpeg

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why are these guys obsessed with hargeisa. Stop comparing your tulos with hargeisa the only city in Somalia that has a similar size is xamar. Wajaale is larger and has more production than garowe.

View attachment 47494

11,753 = 6.45
10,178 = 6.51

A lot of Garowe is also not measured. At the end of the day, if you are going to fake numbers at least be smart about it.

Bohol

VIP
@Karbashhhh have you seen how Wajaale looks like? it is not about size but being a proper city for that reason Garowe wins, it has one of the best city planning in Somalia and expensive villas.

Comparing Wajaale and Garowe is like comparing Detroit slums and Beverley Hills. :pachah1:

Wajaale
Wajaale-Somaliland.jpg

Garowe
DaLFI8fXUAA6_xF.jpg

Silky

操你的媽媽
Even if SL became independent (not being political), it would make sense (geographically) for most of Sool to use Garowe anyway, and at least the western half of Sanaag to use Bosasso. As others have said, the most effective and probably cheaper infrastructure solution for SL is good road connections between the core of northwest and the rest of the country at least till they can afford to.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Even if SL became independent (not being political), it would make sense (geographically) for most of Sool to use Garowe anyway, and at least the western half of Sanaag to use Bosasso. As others have said, the most effective and probably cheaper infrastructure solution for SL is good road connections between the core of northwest and the rest of the country at least till they can afford to.
Puntland and Somaliland would do so well together if they merged

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You must be insane. Borama is bigger than any MJ city wallahi.

How tf you gonna compare Borama to that sxb. Borama is competing with Hargeisa and Mogadishu.

VP3klaq.png
Borame is a beautiful city but population wise it's not at the level of Bosaso and Galkacyo... Garowe is rapidly catching up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts