Puntland government to open its third operational airport in garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Only Garowe is good sxb, the rest of Puntland is a dusty shithole region that cannot compete with Somaliland towns, let alone their cities. However, this will all change when the Berbera project is completed. Somaliland will be competing with other nations, forget dusty regions.

Watch this. We have a bright future ahead of us. :samwelcome:

Are you seriously a 180 IQ medical student genius from the University of Toronto or was that all made up? I can't tell from your posts man.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Borama has a much bigger rural population than Bosasa

XSFqr55.png
Bosaso is much bigger than Borama and economically is 10 times larger.

I don’t understand it when I see women talking about qabil. You have no qabil you have no horse in the race. Your horse is the man that is fucking you that’s it.

That is why I said Berbera can compete with proper management. The rest are trash. Hargeisa specially is a glorified overgrown slum.

rktmRKR.jpg

njf0KIs.jpg
Berbera has good roads too, I think it will develop nicely in the coming years. Hargeisa is huge but messy as you said.

Borama has one of the highest agricultural farming economies in all the Somali territories and East Africa. It is also the No.1 educational hub in the entire Somali territories which brings in serious revenue and investments. Plus it is a hub for everything that comes in legally and illegally from Ethiopia via Teferi Ber.

You are superior in terms of port revenue but thats it. Everything else we win hands down.

In terms of population. Borama is much bigger than Bosaso in the rural population while Bosaso is bigger in the urban population. I already posted the stats.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Only thing fictional here is your debunked world bank reports that you keep nagging about on a daily to daily basis.
I don't work for the World Bank or write their reports, that's done by economists and analysts. I doubt a loser with 100 alt youtube accounts and a dozen on here, who makes up careers to feel better about himself is able to "debunk" anything. Get your shit together man you are embarrassing. If you don't, I may have to report you to the medical board!

Niggas are bringing up that propaganda done by darood ngo workers in Kenya. Look at the 2005 to 2014. Jamaame has halfed in size were as Afmadow has doubled and further more this isn’t a census count it is a estimate based on nothing not even old data from colonialists or the Somali republic when is was a functioning country.

Boroma has a lot of potential when ports are opened up in zeila and lughaya which will work as sister ports with djibouti and berbera.

Bosaso has no future and you’ll go back to pirating when hobyo port is built.

Niggas are bringing up that propaganda done by darood ngo workers in Kenya. Look at the 2005 to 2014. Jamaame has halfed in size were as Afmadow has doubled and further more this isn’t a census count it is a estimate based on nothing not even old data from colonialists or the Somali republic when is was a functioning country.

Boroma has a lot of potential when ports are opened up in zeila and lughaya which will work as sister ports with djibouti and berbera.

Bosaso has no future and you’ll go back to pirating when hobyo port is built.
Lmao did you get bullied by people from Bari and Gedo and Afmadow? You're cuqdad ridden posts are not normal.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't work for the World Bank or write their reports, that's done by economists and analysts. I doubt a loser with 100 alt youtube accounts and a dozen on here, who makes up careers to feel better about himself is able to "debunk" anything. Get your shit together man you are embarrassing. If you don't, I may have to report you to the medical board!

Slandering me and using hominem tactics doesn't work on me kid. Your world bank reports have been exposed by several intelligent users here and yet not once have you countered their arguement but instead attacked their character avoiding their logic which you always do.

Your world bank reports have been debunked so we don't want to see you again with your nonsensical bullshit like "Muh world bank" which you usually do and embarrass yourself with.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Slandering me and using hominem tactics doesn't work on me kid. Your world bank reports have been exposed by several intelligent users here and yet not once have you countered their arguement but instead attacked their character avoiding their logic which you always do.

Your world bank reports have been debunked so we don't want to see you again with your nonsensical bullshit like "Muh world bank" which you usually do and embarrass yourself.
You are a stupid person. Good luck with your fictional degrees and 180 IQ.

Gambar

VIP
Nothing I said was delusional, stop being emotional. You're one of us now so calm down. By the way, Somaliland passport is becoming recognized by different nations day by day and who said Somaliland isn't a third world? I mean that will all change when the Berbera project is completed. Jeez, you have reading comprehension.
One of who? Naga amuus waryaa!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You are a stupid person. Good luck with your fictional degrees and 180 IQ.

Exactly, all you do is slander and lie about me without countering my arguments. Thanks for proving me that you're a simpleton dullard dolt. Weren't you the guy who said you'll marry your cousin? Well when you have kids, they will just be like you with a defect brain.

@Factz dont entertain their foolishness. You have a bright future ahead of you my Somaliland brother. These Somalian losers aint in it, They salty to come from a :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending