Puntland government to open its third operational airport in garowe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Garbaharey airport development is being stopped by Shabab because of politics and qabiil
Are shabab active in Gedo? Shabab is a double edge sword, on one hand they are karbashing filthy kenyan bantus on the other hand they're preventing Gedo from developing.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I rather concentrate on roads especially Bosaso-Qandala and Gardafui
More importantly roads connecting Eyl to Ras Xaafuun peninsula and Xaafun to Gardafui. Connecting our coastal areas is economically significant

There there are massive mountains separating Qandala and Bosaso if i'm not mistaking

More importantly roads connecting Eyl to Ras Xaafuun peninsula and Xaafun to Gardafui. Connecting our coastal areas is economically significant

There there are massive mountains separating Qandala and Bosaso if i'm not mistaking
And even more mountains separating qandala and the towns east of it. We definitely need infrastructure to reach those coastal towns.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Are shabab active in Gedo? Shabab is a double edge sword, on one hand they are karbashing filthy kenyan bantus on the other hand they're preventing Gedo from developing.
Shabab are very active in Gedo only because they can find sanctuary and refuge among some of the MX population who are brainwashed with terrorist ideology Shabab also plays the tribal card pit one sub clan against another reer Garbaharey are hard line Sufis they are responsible for sending a lot of terrorists dogs to hell in turn they occasionally burn our cars and kill us between Belet Hawa and Garbaharey road and threatened to shoot down any plane if Garbaharey airport gets developed

Status
Not open for further replies.