Puntland Factories, Innovations and Industry Thread

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our people are terrible at long-term thinking. Rather then importing these things from overseas and using it for one project, why can't they think about 'storage', you can bag asphalt and it doesn't expire, we could sell nation wide if we had a proper warehouse facility for this.

I am sick of puntland short-term thinking of importing everything, it's time we 'store' and 'bag' these items, it will save people the cost of importing.

Our people are terrible at long-term thinking. Rather then importing these things from overseas and using it for one project, why can't they think about 'storage', you can bag asphalt and it doesn't expire, we could sell nation wide if we had a proper warehouse facility for this.

I am sick of puntland short-term thinking of importing everything, it's time we 'store' and 'bag' these items, it will save people the cost of importing.

You can use cold mix for patching but it sucks to be honest.

Hot mix asphalt is the good stuff. It needs to be at a certain temperature when it arrives on site, so the asphalt plant needs to be within a certain distance of the site.

If you are working somewhere extremely remote, or isn't economical to transport asphalt so far, you will setup a small mixing plant on site.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Shirkada Maandeeq waxay 60,000 oo Interloog u samaysey Wadooyinka Caasimada Puntland ee Garoowe, kuwaasoo lagu xardhay milshibiyeeriga ama meesha dadku maraan ee Wadooyinka Caasimada. #MaandeeqFactory #Garowe

169675378_121320813359253_5550473127873000166_n.png

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to walk up n down and inspect every factory in PL to address our local need and export our excess products national or global markets.

95923120_592878461355451_3326631571535953920_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to walk up n down and inspect every factory in PL to address our local need and export our excess products national or global markets.

95923120_592878461355451_3326631571535953920_n.jpg

how much would a coal plant cost? There’s a lot of coal in dhurbo near Bandar Murcanyo, really high quality, low sulfur anthracite coal. I think that if it was invested in some could be used for electricity and cement and some could be exported to Egypt and turkey, which uses low quality coal rn.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending

Latest posts