Puntland Army Needs Fixing Badly. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
wow, you really are a delusional c*nt. shame on you bringing my parents into this, ScumBag!
@Cotton Eyed Joe iis yara diji wtf man.
I get annoyed when dhulos and warsans drop the I support Puntland coz it's lesser of two evils, But you can't generalise the whole clan. Some of BenInHers Post are more Propuntland than most in here but I sense the little Unukaleh sense when he said We'll March to Bosaso , are you not a Puntlander if yes Bosaso ma anaa kaa xigaa ma Garowaan kaa xigaa ma Boocamaan kaa xigaa waa maya. Ilahay baa Warsangali iyo Majeerteen dhalasho wadaag ka dhigay and thatll never change . If Majeerteen don't back your fights waa khalad laakin qabiil iyo Puntland kala saar

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's complete bullshit, those are mountains not agricultural fields food in Bosaso is imported 100%. All Somali clans say they are educated but the truth is we need visionaries education means nothing if you don't have the ideas

spaceout.gif
I am not sure about that

468390030_ef11a2d41e.jpg

@Cotton Eyed Joe iis yara diji wtf man.
I get annoyed when dhulos and warsans drop the I support Puntland coz it's lesser of two evils, But you can't generalise the whole clan. Some of BenInHers Post are more Propuntland than most in here but I sense the little Unukaleh sense when he said We'll March to Bosaso , are you not a Puntlander if yes Bosaso ma anaa kaa xigaa ma Garowaan kaa xigaa ma Boocamaan kaa xigaa waa maya. Ilahay baa Warsangali iyo Majeerteen dhalasho wadaag ka dhigay and thatll never change . If Majeerteen don't back your fights waa khalad laakin qabiil iyo Puntland kala saar

i got nothing but love for MJ, my post here proves it... yet this fucker is very deceiving, acting like his people aren't responsible. he brushes off the fact we left our lands in the thousands in support of Puntland, yet at the same time calls us failures????
anways i'm tired.. Salaam

i got nothing but love for MJ, my post here proves it... yet this fucker is very deceiving, acting like his people aren't responsible. he brushes off the fact we left our lands in the thousands in support of Puntland, yet at the same time calls us failures????
anways i'm tired.. Salaam
"Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality" you need to remember his individual and he doesn't speak for rest of us. Adna don't put us all in the same box. Have yourself a good day.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What happened to the ProWalaaltinimo stance?
Warsangalis don't have weapons :bell:bout March to Bosaso
Bosaso is a shared city

Bosaso is the largest city in Puntland but it is not "shared". It belongs to Puntland and those who identify as Puntlanders.

Looooooool@ I'm offended by sex slave. He was just a slave. Who would occasionally cry about never finding true love.
Loooool apologies sis. It was he who's been telling us how's he's your sex slave. He even wanted me to taste piece of the pie. Which I declined.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What I meant by "Shared" was that it is shared by all qabiils that reside in Puntland

That isn't accurate. It is shared between all those who identify as Puntlanders. Not every clan that resides in Puntland is loyal to Puntland, as evidenced by posts in this very topic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That isn't accurate. It is shared between all those who identify as Puntlanders. Not every clan that resides in Puntland is loyal to Puntland, as evidenced by posts in this very topic.
Who don't identify as a Puntite but still live there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending