Puntland Army Needs Fixing Badly. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Its less of an army and more of a militia, no different than the other Somali 'armies' however as FGS continues to build up its forces and root out clan militas. Puntland will be forced to disband its 'army'. SSpot Puntlanders dont hate its the truth and will more somalia forward.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Its less of an army and more of a militia, no different than the other Somali 'armies' however as FGS continues to build up its forces and root out clan militas. Puntland will be forced to disband its 'army'. SSpot Puntlanders dont hate its the truth and will more somalia forward.
There will forever be multiple factions, centralised control of 1 army is nothing but wishful thinking.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
first off the dervish force is not an army but part of the police force the PSF are the army of PL but disguised as intelligence units, same goes with the PMPF they are also part of the police force this way the FGS can never claim or take direct controll of our forces but will fall under our ministry of interior. I agree with Dr Osman we need to upgrade the Dervish force to the same level as Danad forces and Commando units with better equipment, so far only the Mudug dervishes in Godod are best equipped with a base while all other units are mobile.

Since your dhulbahante, can I ask you a serious question? U have VP, Heaps of ministers. U get 3 lowly ministers and 4 MPS in Somali land

Wax ka agow Saami qeybsiga beesha Dhulbahante ee Puntland iyo Somaliland.
December 16, 2017 · by Mohamed Sheikh · 0

Saami qeybsiga beesha Dhulbahante ee Puntland

Beesha Dhulbahante oo xilalka ugu badan ka heysa Puntland, laakiin Somaliland ku leh 3 wasiir iyo 4 xildhibaan kaliya.

Puntland

1. Wasiirka arimaha gudaha
2. Wasiirka duulista hawada iyo garoomada
3. Wasiirka beeraha iyo Waraabka
4. Wasiirka hawlaha guud iyo gaadiidka dhulka.
5. Wasiirada Haweenka iyo arrimaha qoyska

1. Wasiir kuxigeenka Amniga
2. Wasiir kuxigeenka maaliyada
3.wasiir kuxigeenka shaqada, shaqaalaha, dhalinyarada iyo ciyaaraha.
4. Wasiiru dawlaha qorshaynta iyo xiriirka caalamiga ah.
5. Gudoomiyaha Baanka Puntland (Cabdi Boos)
6. Madaxweyne kuxigeenka Puntland
7. 17 Xildhibaan oo kasoo jeeda beesha Dhulbahante.
8. Gudoomiye xigeenka 3aad ee baarlamaanka Puntland
9. Gudoomiye kuxigeena commission ka doorashooyinka Puntland
10. 1 xildhibaan golaha deegaanka Boosaso oo 2014kii lagu kordhiyey golaha deegaanka Boosaaso.

Waxaa intaas dheer ilaa 8 Agaasime guud iyo waaxyo iyo taliye kuxigeenada ciidanka bilayska iyo daraawiishta.

Somaliland

Wasiirka biyaha
Wasiirka hawlaha guud
Wasiirka waxbarashada
Afar xildhibaan kaliya

Wasiir kuxigeeno

Agaasimayaal guud

Hadaba reer Khaatumo maamulkee ayey marti ku yihiin keebeyse iyagu leeyihiin?

This is a hard question and I have not yet seen 1 dhulbahante answer it. U own the Puntland Bank position, you got 17 MPs out of 66 which is 25% of the parliament. You got 5 ministers, 4 deputy minister, 3rd speaker of parliament, Deputy of election commission, the bank, VP, even an mp in Bosaso council. I am not sure why you guys say this is an MJ dominated govt. Do you realize, it's not our fault you don't see the weakness of MJ and capitalize on it. U know that every other MJ outside maxamud saleban are pretty much anti Maxamud Saleban and will vote against us if a reliable candidate for presidency came from another clan. Their policy would be 'maxamud saleban' won't allow other mjs to rule so lets revolt and lets make sure they never rule either and will easily vote a well respected dhulbahante or warsangelli in. U do realize maxamud saleban only own 12 seats in the whole parliament, they can't win with just their vote.

Just cause they play you guys against each other, you shouldn't blame them.
anybody giving f*ck about worthless siiland post:childplease:
Depending what village the opinion about siiland is different ones buhoodle are strictly in it for money ones in taleh/xudun are worthless mindless zombies who ain't shit in every place they live on:manny:
While the ones Las anod are afraid of the outcome of siiland leaving back in 90s one sub clan evicted or made them second class in there traditional territory in Las anod but all that changed when you fuckers set the dominant group up who for since 92 ran that place khaatumo/puntland basically to them =back to 90s
You think Jamac siyaad who steals tax money will willingly go back to the exilement he was put on from 92 to 07
That's like asking a convict to go back to prison after you released him early on accident
:russ:

The trash in Las anod have never fucked wit you people to begin and the ones who did you folks backstabbed in 07(that group has broken in 2 when it comes to mj with the smallest portion despising mj while the other not)

Last edited:
Gaas is currently in the Boocame district as we speak welcoming a new ugaas who hails from dhulbahante. Even his lack of engagement in the region relative to Faroole's he still does his job
@World mj are creating a fake garad to divide y'all you know what there after:lolbron:
Niggas are trying to steal your land by any means:pachah1:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
putland war tactics mostly consist of that dick sucker karaash militia fighting in frontline while mj snipe from 2 miles away this was shown in garacad when mj started shooting them in the back.
i can tell your not very experienced with military suggesting throwing grenades from helicopter:mjlol:
1. light machine guns would kill any low flying helicopter even sometimes the heavily armed ones
2. zu 23 would also destroy them in 2 miles radius
3. even if you suggested throwing grenades from 2 miles above ground the likely chance of hitting the target is 0 mainly because different factors like gravity, wind(grenades are very light), not to mention that grenades have timer on them mainly few seconds before it goes off meaning it blows off mid air:dead:
ps: those arent putland theyre just dhulos militias hence why they get nothing new even tho they fight from sanaag to mudug mj are the ones who get the nice new looking gear even tho they rarely do anything in battles:deadrose::deadrose:
It's always a dhulo calaacaling. You got karbaashed in the hawd and now you're asking to get karbaashed in the forum

The Puntland Army is Made up of Majeerteens (Mainly) , Laylkase (Occasionally) , Awrtable, Arab Salah

The thing about the border forces it's coz they're made up entirely of Clan Miltias Loyal to Puntland (Occasionally coz the dhulos switch alot)

They're not organized, the MJs of mudug where macawis to battle

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There will forever be multiple factions, centralised control of 1 army is nothing but wishful thinking.
and then someday Ethiopia or whoever will absorb as all but until then muh qabil, right?:manny:

if "oil' wasn't discovered as they say, you would give too shits about them.. MJ and isaaq are the same, both very deceiving, and history proves it. the only reason i'm pro puntland its because you sway towards one country. you're literally the lesser of 2 evils..
The oil is mine that isn't up for debate:ivers:

It's always a dhulo calaacaling. You got karbaashed in the hawd and now you're asking to get karbaashed in the forum

The Puntland Army is Made up of Majeerteens (Mainly) , Laylkase (Occasionally) , Awrtable, Arab Salah

The thing about the border forces it's coz they're made up entirely of Clan Miltias Loyal to Puntland (Occasionally coz the dhulos switch alot)

They're not organized, the MJs of mudug where macawis to battle
How can i get karbashed when you ran away from your weapon thanks for the sniper rifle by the way:pachah1:
When did garacad,galkayo,af urur become dhulos/mj borders:pachah1:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
How can i get karbashed when you ran away from your weapon thanks for the sniper rifle by the way:pachah1:
I don't think you know anything about what you're talking about
Rumours have it you ran from your tuuto naked :kodaksmiley:

Anyways question
Why are dhulos so anti MJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U never answered me why dhulos are so anti puntland yet control 25% of the parliament, and hold so many important positions like vp, arimaha gudaha, wasirka madaxtoyada, the bank, and a huge bunch of other ministries. I am not sure why you prefer to get less in somaliland, I mean 4 damn mps out of 80 mps that's a percentage of 5% within their parliament yet 25% of Puntlands. The ministries u hold in puntland compared to what u have in somaliland is not even comparable at all. Plus u got like all these non maxamud salebans who hold so many seats you could take the presidency quite easily if u know how to work people over.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just come out and say it for god sakes, how many ques do u need before u get the message and where I am dragging you? You only hate PL cuz you wanna do what marehan do get hawiye backing to take presidency, but u want those dir-waqoyi backing u in muqdisho. I can't see any other possible reason why ali khalif galayr hates Puntland, to many cats competing in PL where-as in SL your the only sole darod and can use isaaq to give always a northern darod the vote for villa somalia plus u got your hawiye ties saying 'i hate mj' vote me in. Your trying to make a name for yourself in somalia by getting support from non darods saying 'Vote me' and I will annihilate MJ. Your making a name for yourself based on another tribe only.

U never answered me why dhulos are so anti puntland yet control 25% of the parliament, and hold so many important positions like vp, arimaha gudaha, wasirka madaxtoyada, the bank, and a huge bunch of other ministries. I am not sure why you prefer to get less in somaliland, I mean 4 damn mps out of 80 mps that's a percentage of 5% within their parliament yet 25% of Puntlands. The ministries u hold in puntland compared to what u have in somaliland is not even comparable at all. Plus u got like all these non maxamud salebans who hold so many seats you could take the presidency quite easily if u know how to work people over.
I answered your question :bell:
In the grand scheme of things these seats mean nothing :bell:
You fucked over the only dhulos loyal to putland the rest either never liked you or want nothing to do with you.:bell:
Just come out and say it for god sakes, how many ques do u need before u get the message and where I am dragging you? You only hate PL cuz you wanna do what marehan do get hawiye backing to take presidency, but u want those dir-waqoyi backing u in muqdisho. I can't see any other possible reason why ali khalif galayr hates Puntland, to many cats competing in PL where-as in SL your the only sole darod and can use isaaq to give always a northern darod the vote for villa somalia plus u got your hawiye ties saying 'i hate mj' vote me in. Your trying to make a name for yourself in somalia by getting support from non darods saying 'Vote me' and I will annihilate MJ. Your making a name for yourself based on another tribe only.
Yes your right after that and we plan on backing hg in there claim for North mudug while encouraging mx dominance in the south and slowly replace mj with ourselves in the jubbas
91d.gif

Why are you guys so triggered by cunugan yadh who's sex slaved by @GlitzyCue_ @Reiko ? You do know his opinions won't change the current situation in PL.
Wtf is with my luck every single female I talk to turns out to be mj:childplease:
Even in real life :childplease:
Don't be like that my mj queen:mjcry:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I answered your question :bell:
In the grand scheme of things these seats mean nothing :bell:
You fucked over the only dhulos loyal to putland the rest either never liked you or want nothing to do with you.:bell:

Yes your right after that and we plan on backing hg in there claim for North mudug while encouraging mx dominance in the south and slowly replace mj with ourselves in the jubbas
91d.gif

Wtf is with my luck every single female I talk to turns out to be mj:childplease:
Even in real life :childplease:
Don't be like that my mj queen:mjcry:
Dhulo is the middle brother, MJ is the older one MJ want whats best for dhulo but dhulos are always jealous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending