Puntland Army Needs Fixing Badly. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered your question :bell:
In the grand scheme of things these seats mean nothing :bell:
You fucked over the only dhulos loyal to putland the rest either never liked you or want nothing to do with you.:bell:

Yes your right after that and we plan on backing hg in there claim for North mudug while encouraging mx dominance in the south and slowly replace mj with ourselves in the jubbas
91d.gif

Wtf is with my luck every single female I talk to turns out to be mj:childplease:
Even in real life :childplease:
Don't be like that my mj queen:mjcry:
Lmfao on the contrary I'm not phased by anything you say online. After all is only social media.
Cuteeeeee@My Mj queen. Don't get me into trouble. I'll let those ladies handle you.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
if "oil' wasn't discovered as they say, you would give too shits about them.. MJ and isaaq are the same, both very deceiving, and history proves it. the only reason i'm pro puntland its because you sway towards one country. you're literally the lesser of 2 evils..
History proves that the future belongs to those that work for it you blame your failures as a people on others cause you are in essence losers. Puntland has one important mistake to correct which is to carry regions which contribute nothing to it for tribal reasons it holds back our resources and capital.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
first off the dervish force is not an army but part of the police force the PSF are the army of PL but disguised as intelligence units, same goes with the PMPF they are also part of the police force this way the FGS can never claim or take direct controll of our forces but will fall under our ministry of interior. I agree with Dr Osman we need to upgrade the Dervish force to the same level as Danad forces and Commando units with better equipment, so far only the Mudug dervishes in Godod are best equipped with a base while all other units are mobile.
The army is being kept disorganized for corrupt reasons, making it more sufficient and organized eliminates corruption but there are those that want to abuse the system for money and until that is fixed it can't be improved

History proves that the future belongs to those that work for it you blame your failures as a people on others cause you are in essence losers. Puntland has one important mistake to correct which is to carry regions which contribute nothing to it for tribal reasons it holds back our resources and capital.

Blaming others for your deceiving tactics, while parading around guilt free.. where were you, when my people were mascaraed by HY, yet at the same time Claim us brothers. you sat cowardly watching your "brothers" get massacred. the reason theirs no unity among darod, is because you lot betrayed us, like the snakes you are..

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Blaming overs for your deceiving tactics, while parading around guilt free.. where were you, when my people were mascaraed by HY, yet at the same time Claim us brothers. you sat cowardly watching your "brothers" get massacred. the reason theirs no unity among darod, is because you lot betrayed us, like the snakes you are..

know your place warya, before we march too bosaso again.
Look at this xoolo, come fight my qabiil battles kulahaa what business does that have to do with the state of Puntland, I am indeed talking to a nacas :mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Instead of organizing yourself like any tribe/clan you blame your problem on Puntland it is not Puntland's job to carry you @BenInHer, the fact that you are getting massacred by HY shows your own total incompetency, if a skirmish breaks out in Mudug it's not Puntland that fight it's the local tribal militia which are independently funded in areas such as Godod. You are a total loser sxb and it's not anybody's job to help you as "brothers", you are acting like you are doing us a favor by siding with Puntland over Somaliland but in truth you are a victim of geography and a mental capacity of a small child

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What happened to the ProWalaaltinimo stance?
Warsangalis don't have weapons :bell:bout March to Bosaso
Bosaso is a shared city
I'm freeing this nacas mind from the shackles of xoolonimo he is probably hearing his parents blame their troubles on Puntland, that's the ciyaal kacaan mentality. What has Warsangeli contributed to Puntland? Lets keep it real here

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I'm freeing this nacas mind from the shackles of xoolonimo he is probably hearing his parents blame their troubles on Puntland, that's the ciyaal kacaan mentality. What has Warsangeli contributed to Puntland? Lets keep it real here
They've been our SOP since the beginning

Warsangalis are gob laakin what drives us apart is we're AntiKacaan and their ProKacaan

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They've been our SOP since the beginning

Warsangalis are gob laakin what drives us apart is we're AntiKacaan and their ProKacaan
Support by mouth but what has it contributed to the state of Puntland in terms of resources and manpower? Are they part of Puntland or Somaliland or Maakhir, we can't answer these questions truly honestly. A person like @BenInHer is a total detriment to our future we can't have people like that in our midst. I have nothing against an individual who says he is from Puntland but the double talk of "lesser than two evils"? it's stupid we are entertaining that sxb

Instead of organizing yourself like any tribe/clan you blame your problem on Puntland it is not Puntland's job to carry you @BenInHer, the fact that you are getting massacred by HY shows your own total incompetency, if a skirmish breaks out in Mudug it's not Puntland that fight it's the local tribal militia which are independently funded in areas such as Godod. You are a total loser sxb and it's not anybody's job to help you as "brothers", you are acting like you are doing us a favor by siding with Puntland over Somaliland but in truth you are a victim of geography and a mental capacity of a small child

fine then, mind your business when people dhulos sway towards Siiland.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I heard they feed bosaso, calmadow farming provides for the bosaso market. I am not sure but that's what I've been told. I don't mind warsangeli, you know alot of their ppl are in the gulf states and very educated, they left centuries ago, I am shocked hardly any of them come back and help rebuild!!!

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
fine then, mind your business when people dhulos sway towards Siiland.
We aren't talking about Dhulos, don't hide behind another man what we have shown here is your lack of capacity to think for yourself and the sound bites from your parents you regurgitate on here. salam :salute:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I heard they feed bosaso, calmadow farming provides for the bosaso market. I am not sure but that's what I've been told. I don't mind warsangeli, you know alot of their ppl are in the gulf states and very educated, they left centuries ago, I am shocked hardly any of them come back and help rebuild!!!
That's complete bullshit, those are mountains not agricultural fields food in Bosaso is imported 100%. All Somali clans say they are educated but the truth is we need visionaries education means nothing if you don't have the ideas

We aren't talking about Dhulos, don't hide behind another man what we have shown here is your lack of capacity to think for yourself and the sound bites from your parents you regurgitate on here. salam :salute:

wow, you really are a delusional c*nt. shame on you bringing my parents into this, ScumBag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts