Puntland Army Needs Fixing Badly. VIDEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

The above video demonstrates to me our Darawish arm in the Military is quite horrendous. I have no problems with the PIS and Coastguards, they appear to look very organised and beautifully equipped. But our border forces seem kinda un-coordinated and their equipment are very old.

All Puntlanders come in and let's critically discuss this matter not sahan style which is just constant criticism but constructive criticism on where we could improve with this critical arm of our military structure. What is the recruitment training like for members of the darawish? We don't want kids shooting bullets and absolutely missing the targets and costing us money as we need to re-send ammo, fuel, equipments, etc. War is money and we must not waste fuel, ammos, or lose any equipments or else we will start running out of money to continue the war.

Don't the Darawish have medical unit at least that go along with the soldiers in-case they are wounded, like some mobile clinic that joins the army as they conduct their defences? We want to minimize our death-toll at all costs and a medic unit is critical in order to keep wounded soldiers alive till taken to hospital.

I also want to know the morale of our forces, what training is given to them that they are doing the right thing, as we know with the media nowadays and if they watch it might start agreeing with the people criticizing puntland moves and they may lose morale and this is deadly in war, they turn renegade or leave the battle field. I hope they cut all communications lines as they advance into enemy territory so there is a media black-out in the enemy land so they don't affect our troopers morale.

The morale of the soldiers also relies on the commander, if they love their commander and trust his judgments, they are more likely to succeed over the enemy. So we need to ensure the best commanders are selected for the roles and not just tribal quota as this can have a critical impact on our soldiers morale if they don't respect the commander.

Plus I wanna know what battle strategies are we using, obviously fighting from within an urban area requires different strategies to fighting from an open plain conventional style. How do we protect our soldiers, can't we get some good vests and helmets to protect the brain area. Plus I want to know how do they enter a battle, obviously entering a battle conventionally mano to mano is not the best way, do they have inside spies in the enemy territory that can pass on information to our commander telling us how the enemy is composed, morale levels, equipments as this can change the way u will battle someone. For example have a 10 man squad snipers focusing on hitting select targets to impact the enemy like their medic units, without any they will lose heaps of soldiers in the battle. How do we enter the battle, do we divide up our squads n make it harder to kill to many in one go or do we push in hard from the get go like a bulldozer? We got helicopters also why don't we send them in and throw down grenades. Cuz they would be distracted by the helicopter and then we just go bulldoze the enemy down. We want their eyes everywhere not knowing which side to start on rather then putting all our eggs in one basket with all their eyes focused in one area.

Let's discuss this ppl, its quite serious, I've been ignoring for years thinking someone over there would fix this up but it's always the same crap.

I need to see the blue-print for puntland when entering a war. I know it will change depending on the enemy structure. But I definitely wanna see a sniper squad taking out the commanders for each of the enemy, cuz that's a big kill, the soldiers won't have anyone guiding them anymore and will be in chaos. I want snipers taking out medic units immediately as a priority so the death toll is high for the enemy. Finally we need to cut the enemy from all directions.

Last edited:
putland war tactics mostly consist of that dick sucker karaash militia fighting in frontline while mj snipe from 2 miles away this was shown in garacad when mj started shooting them in the back.
i can tell your not very experienced with military suggesting throwing grenades from helicopter:mjlol:
1. light machine guns would kill any low flying helicopter even sometimes the heavily armed ones
2. zu 23 would also destroy them in 2 miles radius
3. even if you suggested throwing grenades from 2 miles above ground the likely chance of hitting the target is 0 mainly because different factors like gravity, wind(grenades are very light), not to mention that grenades have timer on them mainly few seconds before it goes off meaning it blows off mid air:dead:
ps: those arent putland theyre just dhulos militias hence why they get nothing new even tho they fight from sanaag to mudug mj are the ones who get the nice new looking gear even tho they rarely do anything in battles:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
putland war tactics mostly consist of that dick sucker karaash militia fighting in frontline while mj snipe from 2 miles away this was shown in garacad when mj started shooting them in the back.
i can tell your not very experienced with military suggesting throwing grenades from helicopter:mjlol:
1. light machine guns would kill any low flying helicopter even sometimes the heavily armed ones
3. even if you suggested throwing grenades from 2 miles above ground the likely chance of hitting the target is 0 mainly because different factors like gravity, wind(grenades are very light), not to mention that grenades have timer on them mainly few seconds before it goes off meaning it blows off mid air:dead:
ps: those arent putland theyre just dhulos militias hence why they get nothing new even tho they fight from sanaag to mudug mj are the ones who get the nice new looking gear even tho they rarely do anything in battles:deadrose::deadrose:

An occupied beggar, shouldn't talk.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I am definitely not military experienced, but I know everything is about strategy not just bringing 1000 boys and saying charge ahead. That's not very good tactics at all. I want the enemy distracted hence why I said throw down grenades, heck maybe they don't even need to do anything but just guide our soldiers on the ground regarding the enemy formation from high up before we enter into battle.

But don't tell me military just go in shooting which is what I see happening here. Little things is what decides wars like morale, training, good plans, and a respected commander. Equipments are secondary and only assist in achieving objectives. It's like saying computers are the priority and the people behind it don't matter. Computer can't do shit without the right people behind it. Same with a military, regardless how good your weaponry is, if your soldiers are rag-tags, have no morale for the war, and the commander has poorly planned strategies, they are highly unlikely to win any battle.

I am not sure why your saying having 'eyes' in the sky won't assist our military? we want every advantage that we can get. Like I said we do need sniper squad, who are trained only to take out top targets of the enemy especially commanders, once u take them out, the game is over the soldiers have no clue what to do and will start shooting aimlessly, while our army is going according to laid down plans.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Are u saying mjs can't fight? why in the world are they in control of their land if they are cowards? I don't see amisom, uae bases, turkish bases, and all that in Puntland. The only man running Puntland is Puntland.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nigga stop your calacaal and give us more dhulo militia :mjhaps:

I promise you wacays abdille will be eating good if you join us :mjhaps:

Your naleeye&nuux axmed cousins are now integretated in our army :mjhaps:

We will conquer sool and do extensive oil exploration around the nugaal basin :mjhaps:

We will conquour sool and do extensive oil exploration around the nugaal basin :mjhaps:

sxb i'm beginning to understand why they despise you.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Half of their militia are absorbed it doesn't really matter what they hate or love us, its a binary choice now.

Also @Starscream's claim that we're on the sidelines while dhulos are doing the fighting is just false, Cumar mahamoud militia are on the front line in every front, from Garacad, to Galkacyo, from Bosaso to Cal Madow.

Before Gaas time, Faroole played his cards very well when it came to dhulbahante and Sool, but his progress was just halted by Gaas's neglegence in the region, hence the new dhulo vs mj animosity flaring up again. Things can only get better when Gaas leaves.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since your dhulbahante, can I ask you a serious question? U have VP, Heaps of ministers. U get 3 lowly ministers and 4 MPS in Somali land

Wax ka agow Saami qeybsiga beesha Dhulbahante ee Puntland iyo Somaliland.
December 16, 2017 · by Mohamed Sheikh · 0

Saami qeybsiga beesha Dhulbahante ee Puntland

Beesha Dhulbahante oo xilalka ugu badan ka heysa Puntland, laakiin Somaliland ku leh 3 wasiir iyo 4 xildhibaan kaliya.

Puntland

1. Wasiirka arimaha gudaha
2. Wasiirka duulista hawada iyo garoomada
3. Wasiirka beeraha iyo Waraabka
4. Wasiirka hawlaha guud iyo gaadiidka dhulka.
5. Wasiirada Haweenka iyo arrimaha qoyska

http://trends.revcontent.com/click....wWsQ4PIbZeBiosG37nLynd007KKhYOE0q&viewed=true
1. Wasiir kuxigeenka Amniga
2. Wasiir kuxigeenka maaliyada
3.wasiir kuxigeenka shaqada, shaqaalaha, dhalinyarada iyo ciyaaraha.
4. Wasiiru dawlaha qorshaynta iyo xiriirka caalamiga ah.
5. Gudoomiyaha Baanka Puntland (Cabdi Boos)
6. Madaxweyne kuxigeenka Puntland
7. 17 Xildhibaan oo kasoo jeeda beesha Dhulbahante.
8. Gudoomiye xigeenka 3aad ee baarlamaanka Puntland
9. Gudoomiye kuxigeena commission ka doorashooyinka Puntland
10. 1 xildhibaan golaha deegaanka Boosaso oo 2014kii lagu kordhiyey golaha deegaanka Boosaaso.

Waxaa intaas dheer ilaa 8 Agaasime guud iyo waaxyo iyo taliye kuxigeenada ciidanka bilayska iyo daraawiishta.

Somaliland

Wasiirka biyaha
Wasiirka hawlaha guud
Wasiirka waxbarashada
Afar xildhibaan kaliya

Wasiir kuxigeeno

Agaasimayaal guud

Hadaba reer Khaatumo maamulkee ayey marti ku yihiin keebeyse iyagu leeyihiin?

This is a hard question and I have not yet seen 1 dhulbahante answer it. U own the Puntland Bank position, you got 17 MPs out of 66 which is 25% of the parliament. You got 5 ministers, 4 deputy minister, 3rd speaker of parliament, Deputy of election commission, the bank, VP, even an mp in Bosaso council. I am not sure why you guys say this is an MJ dominated govt. Do you realize, it's not our fault you don't see the weakness of MJ and capitalize on it. U know that every other MJ outside maxamud saleban are pretty much anti Maxamud Saleban and will vote against us if a reliable candidate for presidency came from another clan. Their policy would be 'maxamud saleban' won't allow other mjs to rule so lets revolt and lets make sure they never rule either and will easily vote a well respected dhulbahante or warsangelli in. U do realize maxamud saleban only own 12 seats in the whole parliament, they can't win with just their vote.

Just cause they play you guys against each other, you shouldn't blame them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Also Dhulbahante are treated very well in PL, this is reflected in the amount of posts they have in our government in proportion to what they offfer PL, they are much much better represented in the PL government in terms of seats they occupy and parliament compared to SL.

Go to Garowe and ask the dhulos that live there of their opinion on PL

Half of their militia are absorbed it doesn't really matter what they hate or love us, its a binary choice now.

Also @Starscream's claim that we're on the sidelines while dhulos are doing the fighting is just false, Cumar mahamoud militia are on the front line in every front, from Garacad, to Galkacyo, from Bosaso to Cal Madow.

Before Gaas time, Faroole played his cards very well when it came to dhulbahante and Sool, but his progress was just halted by Gaas's neglegence in the region, hence the new dhulo vs mj animosity flaring up again. Things can only get better when Gaas leaves.

history repeats itself....

Are u saying mjs can't fight? why in the world are they in control of their land if they are cowards? I don't see amisom, uae bases, turkish bases, and all that in Puntland. The only man running Puntland is Puntland.
In 06 it was dh guy who led the fight against icu south of galkayo:stopit:
In 07 it was dh militia from la that Abdullahi yusuf hid behind in Mogadishu :stopit:
In 2015 hg caught a dh guy in galkayo fight for pl :stopit:
In 2016 in garacad mj snipers shoot dh
Who were fighting in frontline:stopit:
2017 40% of af urur were dh:stopit:
If I didn't know better I would think putland army=dh cannon fodders:mjhaps:

We will conquer sool and do extensive oil exploration around the nugaal basin :mjhaps:
I like how mjland kills of our neighbors it'll be very helpful to us in the future:wow:
Kill all those nuur/nalaye ahmed cannon fodders :win:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
history repeats itself....
Gaas is currently in the Boocame district as we speak welcoming a new ugaas who hails from dhulbahante. Even his lack of engagement in the region relative to Faroole's he still does his job

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I also forgot also they were holding the wasiirka madaxtoyada which is a powerful position and is basically the president advisor on every policy.

Also Dhulbahante are treated very well in PL, this is reflected in the amount of posts they have in our government in proportion to what they offfer PL, they are much much better represented in the PL government in terms of seats they occupy and parliament compared to SL.

Go to Garowe and ask the dhulos that live there of their opinion on PL

if "oil' wasn't discovered as they say, you would give too shits about them.. MJ and isaaq are the same, both very deceiving, and history proves it. the only reason i'm pro puntland its because you sway towards one country. you're literally the lesser of 2 evils..

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
In 06 it was dh guy who led the fight against icu south of galkayo:stopit:
In 07 it was dh militia from la that Abdullahi yusuf hid behind in Mogadishu :stopit:
In 2015 hg caught a dh guy in galkayo fight for pl :stopit:
In 2016 in garacad mj snipers shoot dh
Who were fighting in frontline:stopit:
2017 40% of af urur were dh:stopit:
If I didn't know better I would think putland army=dh cannon fodders:mjhaps:

I like how mjland kills of our neighbors it'll be very helpful to us in the future:wow:
Kill all those nuur/nalaye ahmed cannon fodders :win:
@BenInHer Do you see this guy? He is literally calling his fellow Ugaadhyahaan and Dhulbahante members "cannon fodders", do you see how MJ's view dhulbahante will be somewhat mixed when they are so disunited that they openly declare war on eachother. Can you imagine an MJ calling another MJ cannon fodder? or even a MJ calling Warsangeli cannon fodder? But dhulos openly use this language on eacother.

The truth is dhulos are the most disunited somali qabil, it has nothing to do with oil, but the Puntland constitution. Kicking dhulbahante out and separating ourselves from them would be political suicide but they are just untrustworthy given their current situation so we have to put up with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending