puntland and somaliland border dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aint looking 4 others to be leaders. We have shown through history we are are leaders. We dhulos are united. We all want the same. Now go f*ck our self. Lil butt hurt nigga
Then why have you got the picture of a Ogaden leader as you avatar when you're dhulbhante? Why didn't you have a picture of Cali Khalif standing next to Faisal Cali waraabe as your avatar kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's ogaden/dhulbahante. We are literally the same.
Kkkk sayiidka the mad mullah was Ogaden try again.

You could of said Cali Khalif since he was once the prime minister of Somalia but unfortunately now he's part of somaliland somalidiid.

Honestly I'm curious Horta isn't there ever been a dhulbhante leader in The history of Somalis?

You could of said Cali Khalif since he was once the prime minister of Somalia but unfortunately now he's part of somaliland somalidiid.

Honestly I'm curious Horta isn't there ever been a dhulbhante leader in The history of Somalis?
sayid mohamed abdulle. The greatest man in somali history. Dont give me that " he wasnt dhulbahante" bs. Ogadens kicked Him Out. So he came to his real relatives in talex. :salute:

Have said it countless times. He isnt part of us. That c*nt betrayed us.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
sayid mohamed abdulle. The greatest man in somali history. Dont give me that " he wasnt dhulbahante" bs. Ogadens kicked Him Out. So he came to his real relatives in talex. :salute:
If a ashkenazi Jew married a dhulbhante girl would you also claim him as being one of your own a dhulbhante :drakekidding:

Illahayo adiga weyn oo waxiid ah yaa Allah illahayo naarta ku foogayo that khawarij terrorists mad mullah amiin:fittytousand:

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
For your information: The previous administration of PL and Somaliland have agreed that Somaliland ends after Tukaraq with the town being where Somaliland's military should not pass except for in extunuating circumstances - tribal conflics taking into account that the personnel in SL army is mainly from that location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending