Puntland Airports: News & Development.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If I remember china constriction company didn't start yet. But PL sign an agreement to upgrade Galgacio airport with eyl port with them.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
D_goVKJWkAAxPva.jpg
D_goVJ8WsAAsj-P.jpg
large.jpeg

:ahh::denzelnigga:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
This officially is the most impressive landing I’ve ever seen. Excluding SL this is the most recent landing in Somalia. Salute to PL. Plane doesn’t look safe. When I went to Ethiopia to SL the plane was pretty decent. I don’t think it’s safe though.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
This officially is the most impressive landing I’ve ever seen. Excluding SL this is the most recent landing in Somalia. Salute to PL. Plane doesn’t look safe. When I went to Ethiopia to SL the plane was pretty decent. I don’t think it’s safe though.
Next Week officially Fly Dubai on Bossaso airport :trumpsmirk:

As the news Turkey airline is after Fly Dubai.

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Is there any updates on the airport only hear about garacad port nothing about the new Galkayo airport. It receives no media attention kinda like when Garowes airport was being constructed only Bosaso received step by step media coverage also Maakhir University.

Share any updates or pictures if anyone have them:nvjpqts:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We got land, we got sea. We got whole lot of it also in comparison to other tribes. Starting from Garacad to Las Qoray. We got Land stretching from the coastal areas to the deep interior up until wardheer In Ogadeniya, Oog in Sool, erigavo in Sanaag. That's a-lot of 'land mass' in terms of point to point measurements. Then from Galkacyo to Bosaso is 750 kilometer journey, it's like 7 hour drive.

We got all the important things in life guys. Land, Sea, People, and most importantly a government to ensure we make USE of it. No government, we will not be able to transform our land and it will remain stuck in the past and not moving forward. Our ancestors need 'honoring' for giving us the basics in life to start. Imagine we were like 'sheikhaal' meel ay wax ka bilaabi karan ma jiro.

No land, no sea, no nothing from they're ancestors, waxay ku nool yihin keliya inay beelaha kale 'tuugsi' ku samayan. No land means you start begging sxb other people oo facaga ah, thank god for Majerten ancestors, our ancestors did they're job. It's up to us to carry on they're legacy and name and ensure the whole WORLD knows it or else all the blood they spilled to defend our land and honor will be of no USE, they would've died in VAIN.

RISE UP MAJERTEN. RISE UP HARTI. Puntland isn't a Majerten project, you must follow our constitution, it's a HARTI project, if you don't like Harti, you are not a PUNTLANDER.

We got land, we got sea. We got whole lot of it also in comparison to other tribes. Starting from Garacad to Las Qoray. We got Land stretching from the coastal areas to the deep interior up until wardheer In Ogadeniya, Oog in Sool, erigavo in Sanaag. That's a-lot of 'land mass' in terms of point to point measurements. Then from Galkacyo to Bosaso is 750 kilometer journey, it's like 7 hour drive.

We got all the important things in life guys. Land, Sea, People, and most importantly a government to ensure we make USE of it. No government, we will not be able to transform our land and it will remain stuck in the past and not moving forward. Our ancestors need 'honoring' for giving us the basics in life to start. Imagine we were like 'sheikhaal' meel ay wax ka bilaabi karan ma jiro.

No land, no sea, no nothing from they're ancestors, waxay ku nool yihin keliya inay beelaha kale 'tuugsi' ku samayan. No land means you start begging sxb other people oo facaga ah, thank god for Majerten ancestors, our ancestors did they're job. It's up to us to carry on they're legacy and name and ensure the whole WORLD knows it or else all the blood they spilled to defend our land and honor will be of no USE, they would've died in VAIN.

RISE UP MAJERTEN. RISE UP HARTI. Puntland isn't a Majerten project, you must follow our constitution, it's a HARTI project, if you don't like Harti, you are not a PUNTLANDER.
:mindblown:
come on! Ditoore... give culimada a rest...waa kusidee, they have been teaching us diinta for centuries and here you are bashing them in a thread about landing at basaso airp

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
you're too fast kkk, keep it up.
Anything for my beloved PL. But if you see bro now chines start to take many PL infrastructure projects. Before Bossaso Airport. Now Eyl road to Garowe, Galgacio airport phase 2, Garowe airport phase 2. Really we did a great job to bring China companies to Pl..